###Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received###.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are just starting to go out now....so be patient;)

Post here when you send out and also when you received. Post pictures of the pins if you can. We like to see!! ::yes::

Please pick your names up through PM, so I can tell you received them and mark them off the list

Mail day is 3-26.....please get them out on time.

Just got my names! :cool1: Now to finish up what I'm doing so I can get my pins out and start making my picks. :goodvibes If I can decide what to send right away, I just might make it to the post office today. Thankfully it's my day off!

Donna

:woohoo:

Names are now all out.

I am still out of town....without my pins :sad: so mine won't get to go out until at least Tuesday.

Just picked up my names, now to put together their packages for the mail. Probably won't go out until beginning of next week.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Got all of my names... now to start the pin hunt! :D Can't wait to see what I can find for everyone. :banana: Hopefully I can accommodate all of the wants...and if not I might jump over to ebay to grab a few. :thumbsup2

I love pin exchanges.

You ladies are good :teeth:

Only 6 people left to pick up their names......out of 20 :yay:

Okay, got my names and i already see a few that I have that are on my people's "wants" Whoo Hoo!

Mine are all packed and ready to send. I will try to get to the post office tomorrow morning!!

Got my two names and checked their lists twice. Packaging up, and mailing tomorrow. :woohoo:Will post again once they are mailed. :thumbsup2

Look at those packages going already.

Only 3 people left to pick up their names :yay:

Just one person left to get her names :yay:

I think there will be some mailings today :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter