***Spring Disney Pin sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Shoot. It has to be getting close.
But the others were on the east coast, so I guess it does take a few days to travel across country.
Hopefully tomorrow ::yes::

I have not bought off Ebay in years -- but one way I use to get good buys was do a search and purposely misspell what I was looking for. I use to get some really good buys without any or few other bidders.

OK - I need some help from you pin experts... I can't find this Tink pin I saw today to save my life... it was kind of portrait shaped with a black background I think and Tink was done up in a swirly mix of colors... maybe it's so new it hasn't hit anywhere yet? I'm thinking it's similar to Disney shoppings "brights" collection b/c I saw another character as well but can't remember which one... it was $9.50 which is why I didn't buy it...:confused3

sometimes it is hard to find them. Some one has to list it on pinpins.
I still have 3 or 4 I never found there.

Where did you see it?

If it is a new pin you can also try a search on odpt.com.

Oh -- odpt probably does not include DS pins. Someone probably just has not added it to pinpics yet.
I am always surprised at how many pins I add to pinpics.

I just bought a 20 pin lot from Moth 339 planning to use the pins to trade with on my next trip. The only problem was that when i recieved the pins, they were AWESOME! I got the entire DLR Snowflake Hidden Mickey Set and more. I don't want to trade them :confused3

Oh man! Now you've all got me looking on ebay. I've found so many, and I like getting entire sets. The user you listed (with no space) has tons!!! What to do!!

Oh man! Now you've all got me looking on ebay. I've found so many, and I like getting entire sets. The user you listed (with no space) has tons!!! What to do!!

I know! It's dangerous, isn't it. And I just got the entire VMK Space Mountain, Tiki Room, and Pirate Pin sets from my mom, who works at Disney, in the mail for my Birthday...:cool1:

I know! It's dangerous, isn't it. And I just got the entire VMK Space Mountain, Tiki Room, and Pirate Pin sets from my mom, who works at Disney, in the mail for my Birthday...:cool1:

That would be so cool! My DD plays VMK. I just added tons of pins to my pinpics wants list. I need to stop looking!!!

If it is a new pin you can also try a search on odpt.com.

Oh -- odpt probably does not include DS pins. Someone probably just has not added it to pinpics yet.
I am always surprised at how many pins I add to pinpics.

I can't find it anywhere so I called the store and asked if it had a name, she said no but they had a matching t-shirt coming out soon:) She did say it just came in 2 days ago though... brand new.

Oh good.....Karen will be so glad to hear that. She is at DLP now, so the news will be waiting for her on return.

Hopefully we will have some others arrive soon also.

Whooooo:thumbsup2 I really thought they were lost in the post! Thats great news!!

I had a fab trip to Disneyland Paris. I bought loads of pins, did some pin trading with CM's, got 5 pins from my wants list plus lots of other pins that made their way into my keepers bag!! I got so many more pins that I had to buy another pin bag to store them in!! So now I have WDW, DL and DLP pin trading bags!! Plus I bought quite a few pins ready for the next exchange, they have some really nice ones that I am sure people here would love!!

Karen

Glad to hear you had a nice time. Did you try asking in French to see their pins? How did it go?

:woohoo: Karen, sounds like a great time....and :yay: for all the pins!!

Here's hoping today is the day for that last pin arrival.

Hiya,

Sorry to hear that last one hasn't arrived yet... hopefully today?

If not I'll happily resend tomorrow....let me know

Gaspode

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter