***Spring Disney Pin sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

I don't think the tag fairy likes exchanges. Does he/she visit this board?? :(
Fairy discrimination ???
I think we should make up our own tags.

Yours would have to have something to do with being "all-knowing super pin trader and educator" ::yes::

oh yeah, that's me. ;) :lmao:
You would be surprised that I don't keep up on the pins. If it's on the rack and "need" it, within reason, I buy it. :thumbsup2
I am not up on releases, when, where, what or why. If someone wants something special I tell them they have to remind me. :rotfl:
I love pins. But I learned long ago they are just shiny pieces of pointy metal and not worth fretting over or going (too) much out of my way. (Unless it is a Jessica pin. Then I might. ;) )
I have lots of pins because I have been collecting for years. That's my story and I stick to it! :rolleyes1

I don't even attend Pin Trading Nights. That always surprises people.

Hiya

My Mum sends a big thank you to Nutsy for her lovely pins :)

She received a Tigger pin and a cute Stitch pin (which I'm trying to pinch ;)) plus a neat memorial pin for Steve Irwin. My parents visited his zoo a couple of years back and were fans of his so this was a nice addition.

Cheers Auriel, she really likes everything but keeps denying to me that she is going to get hooked on pins ;)

Cya,
Gaspode

So glad they arrived and your Mum likes them. Tell her she is very welcome and that I'm sure she will get hooked on pins as I did in a very short period of time:rotfl: I got a few and I just looooved them sooo much and I was hooked.:)

See that, Barbara.....more people hooked on them. ;) :rotfl:

Yeah, but I don't have access to them unless I happen to visit Disney or a friend goes to Disney and gets me a pin.:sad2:

I'd so love to be able to get my hands on them more readily.

Here's hoping...... and you can get some GREAT pins on eBay, just be extra careful who you buy from!

Hiya

Glad that two have arrived and that Barbara and StacieLee enjoyed their pins and chocolate :0)

Here's hoping the last one I sent is at its new home tomorrow :banana:

Gaspode

I know another has arrived......actually 2, just need some posts about them ;)

I think we are only waiting for Queenbillabong to receive hers. It should be soon ::yes::

:yay:

Just need dinghydeb to check in and Queenbillabong to receive hers and we will be done for a few months :)

Here's hoping...... and you can get some GREAT pins on eBay, just be extra careful who you buy from!

I did look once at ebay, but all I saw was a bunch of crappy pins. Maybe I didn't look in the right place or something. Maybe I need to go look again and see what I can find. Something decent I hope.

I did look once at ebay, but all I saw was a bunch of crappy pins. Maybe I didn't look in the right place or something. Maybe I need to go look again and see what I can find. Something decent I hope.

I just bought a 20 pin lot from Moth 339 planning to use the pins to trade with on my next trip. The only problem was that when i recieved the pins, they were AWESOME! I got the entire DLR Snowflake Hidden Mickey Set and more. I don't want to trade them :confused3

:rotfl: Alex....that happens to me all the time. I want them ALL!!

Nutsy, there are a lot of great pins....you must not have searched right.
I put Disney pins in the search....or Disney pin lots

Hopefully that pin to Canada arrives today ::yes::

Look in the stores on eBay and check the feedback. I have found several that have brand new pins, great quality, and fast shipping (well, fast for to Canada - which is apparently the farthest place in the world from EVERYWHERE according to how long anything takes to get here :confused3 ) I can point you in the direction of a couple if you want....

I spend way too much time on ebay looking through pins. The best way I have found to look for them is to go to ebay..click the buy tab in the top corner...choose collectibles...under Disneyana click Cont 1968-now....when you get there look to the left side and click pins/buttons. :) This will bring them all up... then you can save the search up top if you are logged in so you can just one click it each time you go to buying section.

So my newest thing now that I MUST MUST have is the 12 character of the month pins from 2000. I am in love with them and want to frame them up. Sad thing is I don't have a single one of them yet. :(

Here are links to just a few of them..they are so beautiful!!!

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=2984&sid=6226.1207774381.v2

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=2983&sid=6226.1207774381.v2

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=2985&sid=6226.1207774381.v2

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=3368&sid=6226.1207774381.v2

Ok, so you get the idea. :thumbsup2 MUST HAVE THEM!!:rotfl:

I was at the Dis store today and saw a beautiful Tink one I wanted so badly but DH would've killed me for paying $10 for it!! I'll have to look on pinpics for a pic...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter