Spring 2015 DCP

This is my semester! :D I can't wait to hear of I get in. I have be waiting for this day for years. My best friend and I are trying to get in.

Phone interview Wednesday at noon! So excited! 4th times the charm, right? ;) Good luck to everyone else applying and interviewing!

Hey guys!
I made it through the initial app and the WBI. My phone interview is scheduled for Monday morning. I'm excited, nervous and anxious all at once.

Good luck to everyone applying!! :thumbsup2

So I applied around 4 on Wednesday and about 10 minutes after my application was sent I got an email that said thanks for my consideration and that I would know the status of my application by at least November 17. Then an hour after that I got my email for my web based interview. I did that around 7 Wednesday and 10 minutes after I get the same email again? I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?
Also has anyone experienced this and still got accepted? I'm just confused because theres not really anyone on these forums that is saying that they are getting the same thing!

@justpeachy93 I got the same thing too! I applied on Wednesday and got the WBI an hour after I applied. This was around 1pm. I did the WBI around 8pm after work and after that I got an email saying I'm pending and that a final decision will be made by November 17. I was wondering the same thing cause I read people automatically getting a phone interview right after completing the WBI. Does that mean I'm no longer in the process? And how long does it usually take between now and if I'm asked for a phone interview ?

@meaghanhaskell I'm wondering if it's because we did the web based interview in the evening of Wednesday and they were done assigning phone interviews by that time?? Did anyone else receive a phone interview assignment after around 7 or 8 on Wednesday?

@meaghanhaskell I'm wondering if it's because we did the web based interview in the evening of Wednesday and they were done assigning phone interviews by that time?? Did anyone else receive a phone interview assignment after around 7 or 8 on Wednesday?

I got my phone interview email at 12:12 am, so technically thursday, but I'd call that late wednesday. I had been pended earlier in the day without a WBI, probably because I'd completed one within the past 6 months, though it was for part-time and not the CP.

To those not getting a phone interview right after your WBI, don't freak out! You are still in the running and being considered for a position. Unless you are notified via email or your dashboard that you are NLIC (no longer in consideration) then they are still reviewing your information to decide if they want to give you a phone interview. I know it's stressful and worrisome, but just know that you aren't knocked out yet! Just check your email and dashboard regularly to make sure you don't miss anything. Other than that...it's just a waiting game. Exactly what everyone will go though after their phone interview! Best of luck everyone! :D

Is it really gonna take until October to hear back?!? Alum what have been your experience how long did it take to hear after the phone interview??? Thanks!

I've joined a fb group and they have a theory that all the people who applied first thing have their interviews and obviously that space is limited so we are sort of on the waiting list for the next round of phone interviews. 'In progress' is a good thing!!! People do make it in!

It could potentially take up until November (or whenever the date they say in your email) to get a decision from them after your phone interview. That's why the hardest part is the wait! But it really is different for each applicant. Acceptances will come in waves, usually twice a week starting about two to three weeks after applications go live. I applied and was hired two weeks later. It was super fast for me. But for others it took much longer. Just don't stress about it! :)

It could potentially take up until November (or whenever the date they say in your email) to get a decision from them after your phone interview. That's why the hardest part is the wait! But it really is different for each applicant. Acceptances will come in waves, usually twice a week starting about two to three weeks after applications go live. I applied and was hired two weeks later. It was super fast for me. But for others it took much longer. Just don't stress about it! :)

Easier said than done! But thanks for the advice :)

I applied for the spring advantage program a couple days ago. During this time I was supposed to be attending central washington university but unfortunately because of some classes issues I had to transfer to a community college near my house where I am now take 16 credits. How do I go about fixing this on my application? Are they going to call central washington university to
discuss my enrollment? Did I completely ruin my chances?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter