Spring 2015 DCP

I will be applying for the Spring 2015 DCP! I'm currently a Junior Elementary Education major at Lewis University in Illinois. So excited for this! :)

Hi, I am trying for a second time to do the college program, I will be a junior at Tulane University here in New Orleans and I am quite excited to get to know everyone. :wave2:

Hi, I am trying for a second time to do the college program, I will be a junior at Tulane University here in New Orleans and I am quite excited to get to know everyone. :wave2:

tulane? :lovestruc
i love, love, love your school! new orleans is my dream city - i'm super jealous that you live there! fingers crossed that i'm able to do the DCP in the spring and then move to nola in the fall to start teaching! what roles are you interested in frozenfairie?

tulane? :lovestruc
i love, love, love your school! new orleans is my dream city - i'm super jealous that you live there! fingers crossed that i'm able to do the DCP in the spring and then move to nola in the fall to start teaching! what roles are you interested in frozenfairie?
I am interested in being a character, as well as working attractions, those are my top two. But I am willing to do whatever they ask me to do hahaha, Where are you from?

I am, I am from Kenner, which is about 15/20 minutes from the city. What roles are you interested in for DCP?

Hi! I'm Mariah, trying to decide if I want to apply for Spring or Fall 2015, I'm on track to graduate in May as a super senior but wouldn't mind pushing it back one semester if it gave me another opportunity to apply! I'm a little nervous I won't get in on the first try and won't have any other chances to apply :/

Don't worry, everyone is nervous. Honestly, If you feel like you are running out of time I would apply for the Spring like you said just in case something happens and you can't go, that way you have the fall to "fall back on." But, that's just my opinion. It might also help calm some of the nerves and help you to relax a bit during the application process knowing that you have time to try again. :) Hope this helps!

Hey, I'm Clarissa. I'm new to the forums, but I'm signing up for DCP for Spring 2015! I'll be a sophomore during the program, working on a degree in architecture! :)

Hey guys, I'm Kevin from the University of Connecticut trying to get in on the Spring Advantage for 2015. Would love to be a Jungle Cruise Skipper.

I'm a Spring 2013 DCP Alum. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! I lived in a two bedroom apartment The Commons and worked as a guide at Kilimanjaro Safaris. :)

I'm a Spring 2013 DCP Alum. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! I lived in a two bedroom apartment The Commons and worked as a guide at Kilimanjaro Safaris. :)

What category was your position under when you did the Safari tours? My niece would like to get a role at AK.

What category was your position under when you did the Safari tours? My niece would like to get a role at AK.

My daughter worked at Kilimanjaro Safaris while she was in the college program (Spring 13 and extended twice - now seasonal). Her role was attractions.

My daughter worked at Kilimanjaro Safaris while she was in the college program (Spring 13 and extended twice - now seasonal). Her role was attractions.

Thanks for the information. It sounds like your daughter really liked her experience since she extended it twice

Thanks for the information. It sounds like your daughter really liked her experience since she extended it twice

She loved her year in the college program - especially working at safaris. She couldn't get back soon enough. She went down in mid May after school was done and will be there until mid August. She has one more semester of school and will graduate in December. She wants to move to Florida in January.

I guess it's about time I jump in here! I'm Heather and I just turned 19 last week. I'm a young one and starting my sophomore year in August. I currently attend a community college about an hour drive from St. Louis, MO. I plan on applying for Spring Advantage 2015 this upcoming fall. I have applied for DCP Spring 2014 & Fall 2014 but never received my WBI for both of my application periods. Yes, this is possible it's a relatively new part of the process. So, in the mean time I applied at my local Disney Store Outlet last fall as a seasonal hire and was hired in September 2013 then I was offered a permanent position at my store in January 2014! I figured I'd give everyone a bit of background and I can't wait to talk to you all!

How did you like The Commons? What was it like and would you recommend it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter