Sorcerer pass wirh no blue card?

Where do you go on the dvc login site to purchase an annual pass?
I didn't use the DVC site, the passes seem to have disappeared off there all together. I was going through the normal WDW ticketing site. At first it only showed the Incredi-pass but then prompted me to log-in to see the DVC related passes. Once I was in the system with my DVC-associated login it showed the Sorcerer's Pass for purchase.

I noted my Cart ID and am going to try and call ticketing later today/tomorrow to convert my 10 day hopper into the AP. I can't imagine I'd get to the gate next week and be rejected when trying to activate it. That would be pure insanity.

I renewed my gold pass before the new tiers, but didn't activate it until last Tuesday. The CM told me that it is now a sorcerer's pass. I feel lucky that I slid in under the old pricing. Also the CM said that my photo pass was grandfathered in for one year because it was on the gold pass.

I'm a DVC white card holder. Assuming that you are able to purchase with a white card, what is the rule about purchasing for your spouse and children? I assume I can buy for my children, but can I also buy for my wife who is not on the deed? Thanks in advance!

If you are allowed to buy it, then it would apply for anyone in your household, up to a total of 8. Just have to show the same address unless they are under 18.

Hmm, it only shows me the incredipass. I guess that means they closed the loophole?
Thats what it showed me the other day, before some were seeing both, so clearly there is a glitch somewhere. We go down on Saturday, so I’m just going to go by one of the ticketing locations and see.. We’ve got tix for 4 park days, so I’m going to try and upgrade them then…

Thats what it showed me the other day, before some were seeing both, so clearly there is a glitch somewhere. We go down on Saturday, so I’m just going to go by one of the ticketing locations and see.. We’ve got tix for 4 park days, so I’m going to try and upgrade them then…
Let us know how that goes. I'm there in a week and I'm too scared to try to upgrade my pass over the phone at this point. I don't want to show up and not be able to get in!

Now it is popping up online for me to purchase, but there is language about florida residents only so I'm nervous about pulling the trigger...

Where do you go on the dvc login site to purchase an annual pass?
When you blue card folks normally purchase one of these passes online does it say "for Florida Residents Only" or does it have some indication that you are a DVC member and that is why it is allowing you to purchase it? The website is letting me click through to purchase when logged in, at the top of the page it says "For DVC Members and Florida Residents Only" but for the actual passes in my cart it says "for Florida Residents Only." Thanks in advance.

When you blue card folks normally purchase one of these passes online does it say "for Florida Residents Only" or does it have some indication that you are a DVC member and that is why it is allowing you to purchase it? The website is letting me click through to purchase when logged in, at the top of the page it says "For DVC Members and Florida Residents Only" but for the actual passes in my cart it says "for Florida Residents Only." Thanks in advance.
Mine has two options at top, FL Resident and DVC. If I select DVC, it shows as DVC pass in my cart. It will probably let you add FL resident one until you have to verify and then at the point you will probably be converted to incredipass and pay difference if you aren’t a resident.

Last edited:

I'm getting Dwarves today....

Mine indicates its DVC.

When I log in for the FL Resident/DVC Member rates, I see this:

But when I go to check out, I see this:

I have the DVC messaging on mine, not the FL resident.

I want to add that the View Important Details does say that a valid DVC membership card is needed. So, IMO, that is enough to indicate that CMs at ticketing when you go to activate may decide that a white card does not qualify, since according to DVD, a blue card is needed.

I am only adding this because some have said terms and conditions were no where and while it does not define it, the DVC website does define. Now, what a CM does when one is at the park is up to them and they have certainly been taking the white card as a valid DVC card. But, if that changes at any time, I can seem them using this as support.

I want to add that the View Important Details does say that a valid DVC membership card is needed. So, IMO, that is enough to indicate that CMs at ticketing when you go to activate may decide that a white card does not qualify, since according to DVD, a blue card is needed.

I am only adding this because some have said terms and conditions were no where and while it does not define it, the DVC website does define. Now, what a CM does when one is at the park is up to them and they have certainly been taking the white card as a valid DVC card. But, if that changes at any time, I can seem them using this as support.

That's my biggest concern, getting to the gate next week to activate the pass an it not working because I only have a white card. What would even happen in that case? They'd convert my AP back into a 10 day ticket and refund the difference? Tell me to take a hike?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter