Songs that feature bagpipes

I have several I videoed at the Edinburgh Royal Military Tattoo last year but unfortunately the files are too big. My favorite song with bagpipes is Scotland the Brave.
Here are two renditions.

The first is a pure bagpipes version from the Dufftown Highland Games:

But as good as the bagpipes are, you have to understand the lyrics, and more importantly the history, of "Scotland the Brave!"

Specifically, listen to this verse:

"Here among my mountains wild
I have serenely smiled
When armies and empires
Against me were hurled.

"Firm as my native rock
I have withstood the shock
Of England, and Denmark,
Of Rome, and the world."

Last edited:

So.... how exactly does one link a video? I've wanted to contribute but don't know how to link.
Don't know how to link video, but Amazing Grace often has bagpipes in it.

If you copy the address (top of the screen, usually starts http...) of the video page and paste it in the text box here, the video will come up and look like the others here after you have posted it. That is the easiest method to explain tho there’s other ways to do it. Like on YouTube you can hit Share button below the video, and copy address from there. On a phone you can just tap the address and the ability to Copy will pop up.

If you’re unsure if you did it correctly, hit the Preview button (right side of Post Reply button). You’ll then see it as it’ll appear after posting... if it worked correctly go ahead and hit Post Reply button.

Last edited:
So.... how exactly does one link a video? I've wanted to contribute but don't know how to link.
If you are looking at a YouTube video, look below the actual video and you will see a 'Share' button. Click on that button, it will bring up a window. Click on the 'Copy' button. Come back here and right mouse click and select paste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter