Something's Starting Right Now! A year of working for Disney-*UPDATED Dec 11/2015-page 8*****

All caught up again!

It sounds like a wonderful time playing before your trip.

You forgot me on Saturday. :sad: I guess there was no picture so it didn't happen, right? :rotfl:

I have to agree with you on the Passion Fruit Slushie. I thought it was just OK. Now the Cosmo one they had last year was a different story. It was very yummy!

Oh, I can't remember if I told you that I'm almost positive I saw Quentin in the FOF parade. I went a little fan girl and Mom laughed at me. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read more!

Aww that's so lovely getting a present for Punzie. Very sweet Katt.

Wow, that spot is almost exactly where I watched Wishes in September. Wonderful spot.

Thanksgiving in Canadia Land!!!!! LOVE THAT!!!!! :goodvibes

Wow, what a great week. Not that I'm surprised. I bet there's going to be tons more of that.

Great update Kat!! But, my favorite part was when you were able to take ME without booking any return trip! So fun!!!

We just booked a trip for Jan 7-12, 2015 -- SO excited! Maybe we'll swing by Canada and look for you! :goodvibes

Hi, I've read a few of your reports now and I love how you always have the best character interactions.

My family and I have just returned from a two week trip and could have sworn I saw you at Magic Kingdom on Tuesday October 21st right before MNSSHP.

If it was you it was right near the Carousel and you were talking to a CM :)

Hi, Katt!
I have read a bunch of your TRs and always enjoy your take on things from the Entertainment side :thumbsup2 I love your take on character interactions especially! I remember reading that you were accepted to the program to work in Canada, but didn't realize you had started this TR until I saw a link to it in one of Arianna's TR posts :) Can't wait to hear more about your amazing Disney adventures this year!!! :goodvibes

Katt, I had no idea you had this going on. I will come back to catch up when I can.

Im at Epcot about 3/4 times a month! I always lurk your TRs so I will look for you and come introduce myself! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures working for the mouse!

-Lindsey

Glad to see you are getting settled - but still finding time to have fun!

I hope your new roommates are nice and easy get along with/live with. I kinda feel like Disney should tell you ahead of time if you are going to be in bunk beds just so you can prepare mentally

That must have been a bit surreal when you got your CM name tag ... even if they spelled Calgary incorrectly. Speaking of which, you should give out stickers or something to anyone who notices that ;)

Looking forward to hearing about your first "real" day of work!

I am just so jealous reading about all your adventures! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I will be there in 17 days and will send you a message!

Just stumbled onto your TR and totally subbing! A whole year in the park! My DD who is almost 9 has already decided she wants to do the DCP and be a dancer at the parks.

We will be there in February and would like to meet up with you in Canada if possible.

I can't even imagine how amazing it must feel to get that name tag even if they did spell Calgary wrong. I'd have a hard time switching it just because it's the first one. It's kinda special.

That picture of Ariel in FoF is seriously ADORABLE!!!

So very much looking forward to hearing more about the first work day!!! So Exciting!! :hyper:

I can't even imagine how amazing it must feel to get that name tag even if they did spell Calgary wrong. I'd have a hard time switching it just because it's the first one. It's kinda special.

That picture of Ariel in FoF is seriously ADORABLE!!!

So very much looking forward to hearing more about the first work day!!! So Exciting!! :hyper:

Yeah, how many people can say they are from "Calgery, Canadia"?

I'm also looking forward to reading about the first official work day. I didn't even realize at MNSSHP that evening that the next morning was your first official work day; I thought it was a regular work day. Thanks for hanging out. It was great meeting you!

Welcome to the South. Winters consist of no snow, at least in Orlando. How exciting that you have finally started your dream.Cant wait to read more as the story unfolds.

Lol, thank you, & this is very true! Although we've had some cold recently!!

Thank you so much, it really is exciting! hopefully i can keep caught up!

Will Steven also be moving to Florida soon? Is he still waiting to be called from the character pool?

I think we talked about this lol, but no, he is no longer in the character pool, i've heard talk of him moving down sometime, but who knows with that kid! lol

Wow what a busy last few weeks, I can imagine how crazy it would be to pack up life in such a short period of time!

:( for your puppy, loosing a pet is so friggin hard :worried:

I can't wait to hear all about the last couple of weeks of your new start and your traditions/training- I bet you are a super star already :thumbsup2

Also wondering if Steven is still waiting for "the call" :confused3 it would be great to see you two down in Disney together again!

Haha! I had more than enough time to pack things up & get ready! I know some people had a few weeks, that would be crazy!

Thanks..it was rough!

Steven is not waiting for the call anymore, he is unfortunately out of the pool. Not sure what his plan is now, he claims he's coming down in the new year but it's with 2 people that I REALLY don't like so we'll see how those adventures go :rotfl2:

AWESOME update! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to more!

Thank you! Glad you're here & enjoying!!

All caught up again!

It sounds like a wonderful time playing before your trip.

You forgot me on Saturday. :sad: I guess there was no picture so it didn't happen, right? :rotfl:

I have to agree with you on the Passion Fruit Slushie. I thought it was just OK. Now the Cosmo one they had last year was a different story. It was very yummy!

Oh, I can't remember if I told you that I'm almost positive I saw Quentin in the FOF parade. I went a little fan girl and Mom laughed at me. :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read more!

Haha, i'm so slow on updating this one it shouldn't be too bad to keep up with!

Awe man! I'm so sorry! Lol, everything blurs together so much & yeah, without the picture i'm having hard time remembering everything lol

Truth!!

Awe! YAY! If you have any pictures on facebook I'll have to check through it and see if he's there! There is another lost boy that looks a lot like him, but who knows bahaha!

thanks!!

Aww that's so lovely getting a present for Punzie. Very sweet Katt.

Wow, that spot is almost exactly where I watched Wishes in September. Wonderful spot.

Thanksgiving in Canadia Land!!!!! LOVE THAT!!!!! :goodvibes

Wow, what a great week. Not that I'm surprised. I bet there's going to be tons more of that.

She's fabulous so she definitely deserves it!

It's a great spot!

Lol, it was a fabulous time!

Great update Kat!! But, my favorite part was when you were able to take ME without booking any return trip! So fun!!!

We just booked a trip for Jan 7-12, 2015 -- SO excited! Maybe we'll swing by Canada and look for you! :goodvibes

Thanks! RIGHT?! Super exciting!!

I will be there!! Lol, I will probably be inside the resturant but am usually working podium, let me know when it gets closer & I'll be sure to try & say hi at some point! :)

Hi, I've read a few of your reports now and I love how you always have the best character interactions.

My family and I have just returned from a two week trip and could have sworn I saw you at Magic Kingdom on Tuesday October 21st right before MNSSHP.

If it was you it was right near the Carousel and you were talking to a CM :)

Awe, thank you! Glad you're back!!

Hmm...it's very possible!!

Hi, Katt!
I have read a bunch of your TRs and always enjoy your take on things from the Entertainment side :thumbsup2 I love your take on character interactions especially! I remember reading that you were accepted to the program to work in Canada, but didn't realize you had started this TR until I saw a link to it in one of Arianna's TR posts :) Can't wait to hear more about your amazing Disney adventures this year!!! :goodvibes

Thank you!! Glad you're here and enjoying the trip reports!! Thank you so much for reading!!!

Awe!! Yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter