Something about Nothing, come join in........

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVGal, we didn't even have cake at our wedding! Mike and I love Banana Cream Pie, and that's what we cut and ate. Then we had a Viennese Table with all sorts of different desserts. Definitely not a Disney package!

I love it when people do that! Step outside the box and do what they like... not get tied into the traditional-so-we-have-to stuff.

And, we almost have the same anniversary. Brad & I will be celebrating 8 years August 21st. :goodvibes

I think I forgot to tell you guys about my Friday the 13th last week. It didn't start out well...dropped everything all day long :headache: I was busy (which was good, made lotsa money), but it's physically exhausting! So, I got home about 10:20pm and went thru the mail. Imagine my surprise to "see double". Got a flyer from Disney Visa Rewards about the double reward points for July, Aug & Sept! :eek: :goodvibes Starting July 1st. Well, guess what day we checked out of RPR? Yep! July 1st :woohoo: double rewards there baby!!! :banana: Been saving every reward dollar toward this cruise next year....will be interesting to see how close I come to Bubba's portion of the trip being free! :rolleyes: Just thought I'd share a great end to a Friday the 13th day!

hmmm...

we checked out on the 1st too, ran it thru on DHs Chase Dis CC, didn't notice double credits though:confused3

nothing in the mail trumpeting this either..

is it good on ALL purchases run thru the card?

must admit i don't pay much attention to the rewards, i transferred a balance onto my card (no points there lol -just 3.99 fixed%); DHs we're starting to use - trying to accumulate some bucks for next trip.

can't remember - Is it 1 point for every $100?

ready, set........................charge!!!!!!!!!!!!

with no malice intended to the DISer in question, and very little forethought on my part:upsidedow ...this brings to mind one of my favorite 'mis' quotes:

;) what we've got here is a failure to communicate;

some men you just can't reach...

so we get what you had here on the above link....

which is the way he wants it....

well, he gets it & i don't like it anymore than you!

with no malice intended to the DISer in question, and very little forethought on my part:upsidedow ...this brings to mind one of my favorite 'mis' quotes:

;) what we've got here is a failure to communicate;
Love this quote from "Cool Hand Luke" :thumbsup2

janet.... you have to call or register online for the promo for DVisa rewards (you shoulda got a postcard in the mail)...anyway, different people have different "minimum" amounts to spend (ours is $900)...now, every eligible dollar spent OVER that amount you get double rewards....eligible dollar=gas, hotels, dining & groceries. it did say that the double reward points won't show up until the end of the 3 months it's going on (which, confuses me:confused: ) ...so, i'm gonna have to keep a close eye on this....and believe me, i WILL! :thumbsup2 and yes, it's 1% rewards back.

so jodie has been married only one year.

that's close to being a newlywed.

i use the UO MC.
you get a point for every dollar spent and double if it is used for anything in the parks, loews or universal store ......merch, tickets, etc.

i only need 10,000 more points and get a free weekend on site.

hey homies- thought i would come up for air....:surfweb:

a third the way thru the book......:scared:

man is it dark! :scared1:

anyone else reading along??????:coffee:

hey homies- thought i would come up for air....:surfweb:

a third the way thru the book......:scared:

man is it dark! :scared1:

anyone else reading along??????:coffee:

:rolleyes1 I just skipped the first 2/3 of the book and read the last third and ending quickly before someone (ie one of my kids) ruined it for me! :rolleyes1

Ha, I guess I am not up on when the cut-off to "newlywed" ends! You know, since we have been together for so many years before we got married, it just doesn't seem like we're newlyweds! :goodvibes

Hmpphh, I did not get the code for double rewards either. I'll have to check and see if anything is online for us. We are putting all our gas and groceries on there as well as Uni trips. Actually, we're pretty much using it for everything. And I do mean everything. I nearly lost my breath at our bill this month!

Rose, any new news on the job search?

We just had a mini party in my house. A family friend just came home from Orlando (my mum picked them up at the airport at 6am this morning). So they came round to tell us about their holiday and we had all the people who are going on our holiday over. It was fun. Lots of booze and merrily getting excited. Only 10 minutes until its officially 2 days to go!!

OOHHH!! And!! forgot to mention this! Its about Disney but uck well. My friend is working in Magic Kingdom over summer so Im going to be spending some days with her. Anyway, I am meeting her on Saturday (1 week!) and shes arranged for a character dinner!! woohoo! Never done one before so Im mega excited! Plus she can get me in for free! Yayyy! Havnt seen her since May because I met her at uni so it will be great to spend some time with her again.

gemma, the best part of that character dinner is the FREE part.

i have been to many character dinners.
do you know which one you will be doing?

i'm not a princess freak and favor the boys.....pooh, eyore, piglet, tigger, owl

Yeah Im going to the Liberty Tree Tavern. Anyone know which characters will be at it?? My favourite is Minnie Mouse. I won't get the meal free but its discounted so will cost about $20 my friend says..brill price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter