Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promised some baby pics.

1''st is Joyce and Cheyanne

389.jpg

AND the PROUD mom

355.jpg

More to follow when I get ahold of the camera and upload them..

Okay, got Stephen's view of Day 3 posted (the MK and all the band-y stuff) - be prewarned, it has a lot of BAD puns/humor in it! :rolleyes1

Teen View of Day 3

I just read your son's trip report, I really enjoyed it, it was really good! and funny....he could get a job as a Jungle Cruise skipper:yay:. Seriously, it was very entertaining. :flower3:

I just read your son's TR, Marcie and seriously laughed out loud! :lmao: See, I'm so old that I didn't even type LOL. :rolleyes1 I love his style and humor. It reminded me of ...well....the way I type things. Except I'm not 17....I may have a problem.

Excellent job, Stephen!!! pirate:

DD....the newest addition is beautiful!! Apparently kids grow faster than cats...because that's all I have to compare it to. Although I'd put money on my Bernie Mac in a boxing match. ;)

Congrats again on the lovely addition to your family!

after staring at the pic of the babe for the last 20 minutes, i say she looks a lot like Double D.............

especially the second pic of her with mommie.

Thanks for the baby pictures, DD!

after staring at the pic of the babe for the last 20 minutes, i say she looks a lot like Double D.............

especially the second pic of her with mommie.

I don't know. I'd have to see her with a beer in her hand first. ;)

DD....the newest addition is beautiful!! Apparently kids grow faster than cats...because that's all I have to compare it to. Although I'd put money on my Bernie Mac in a boxing match. ;)

Congrats again on the lovely addition to your family!

lol meant to comment, ur fur babies are huge, r they manx or just overfed?:laughing:

donald your GD is beeeeautiful!!! enjoy:goodvibes

50 degrees & sunshine today:woohoo:maybe will dry up some of the flood waters.

Blah - for anyone that noticed - I survied! I took last Friday off for what my dentist called "minor" dental surgery. I was convinced that I was going to Universal after I woke up and I was going to have some fun with my day off! Well, I ended up in bed on pain meds all weekend! :sick:

I'm so going this weekend because we have family in town. Hopefully I don't have chipmunk cheeks by then! Any way - just bad timing to join, talk about posting photos, then disappear! I had a good reason.

Thanks everyone who's been reading my TR! Hoping to get back to my portions soon here but I guess no more off-the-wall humor or bad puns! ;)

MH - I did want to say how much I enjoyed your trip report and know I didn't say so at the time. I did read it all but just found it supremely depressing - I want to go back to DL so badly. We had such a great trip there in 2003 and it seems like there's just so much to do now. However having just gone to WDW, and having kid #2 heading off to college next year, I just don't see even WDW again, let alone DL being in the budget any time soon! I'll tab your report and pics though to use to convince DH just in case it ever becomes a possibility!!:thumbsup2

all is not well in Muddville today, one kiddo made varsity tennis and one did not and they're both upset.:sad1:

Bad thing was, DS beat the last player to make varsity but the coach said he wasn't as consistent (maybe the day he was peeved and just hit the ball??) She only watched them for 3 days and then decided--even though he beat several of the other boys who did make the team. Just doesn't seem right. Two of the boys who also were cut stayed to whine and argue about their status.

He's already on the phone trying to see if it's not too late for track...:hug: Maybe better off--those varsity players and their over hovering parents are cut throat.:laughing:

Blah - for anyone that noticed - I survied! I took last Friday off for what my dentist called "minor" dental surgery. I was convinced that I was going to Universal after I woke up and I was going to have some fun with my day off! Well, I ended up in bed on pain meds all weekend! :sick:

I'm so going this weekend because we have family in town. Hopefully I don't have chipmunk cheeks by then! Any way - just bad timing to join, talk about posting photos, then disappear! I had a good reason.

what's the problem???

you had a legal high all weekend............and your insurance probably paid for it....:laughing:

better living thru chemistry

on a serious note, hope you are doing better now.
dental work suxs big time no matter what is done in the mouth.

all is not well in Muddville today, one kiddo made varsity tennis and one did not and they're both upset.:sad1:

Bad thing was, DS beat the last player to make varsity but the coach said he wasn't as consistent (maybe the day he was peeved and just hit the ball??) She only watched them for 3 days and then decided--even though he beat several of the other boys who did make the team. Just doesn't seem right. Two of the boys who also were cut stayed to whine and argue about their status.

He's already on the phone trying to see if it's not too late for track...:hug: Maybe better off--those varsity players and their over hovering parents are cut throat.:laughing:

i feel bad for you son.
tell him to put a bag full of dog poop on the front stoop of the coach.

light that bag, ring the bell and run like hell.

he will feel so much better doing that.
it takes the aggravation and pain away better than a beer.

but he wouldn't know that about a beer since he is underage.

Hey homies!

I've busy all day (for two days actually) reserving, cancelling, reserving, scooting days, adding days, freaking out, and renting DVC points. :upsidedow

Final outcome? The perfect vacation! success!

On a side note. My kids (career, not home) are making me :banana::banana::banana: (with a whole lot less happy.) I just wish that MY high school teachers that said things like "we were NEVER as disrespectful and obnoxious at your age" could see the kids that I AM dealing with!!

Thanks for the vent.

Wow - sorry to hear that! Is he also a sophomore? My 15 y/o is also a tennis player and also hoping for varsity this year. He got his letter last year as a freshman, but didn't play consistently on varsity and is hoping to this year. They've had some "captain's practices" (indoors) but can't start official practices until March 28th. Which is good since we're expecting another 6" of snow tonight. Sigh.

Hey, Minnie.....it's Fat Tuesday. Calories don't count today. :thumbsup2

Keisha...my cats eat a lot, no doubt. But Scratchy is mostly fluff. When wet she looks like a long haired ferret. Bernie is just huge, though. He eats a ton (and loves his papa because he gives out treats :rolleyes1) but he just loves dry food of all things. We eat good here, but he won't touch "people food". Whereas when papa gets the pots and pans out, Scratchy assumes the position right next to momma because she knows papa is bringing food to her. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter