Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the answer.
good thing you came to the right place for advise.

put the maroon coloring on the other hand and that way they will match.
since they match, no one will notice.

ok, what do i win for the fantastic help...:rolleyes1

you are a homie.
once a homie, always a homie.

we just considered youse were on a long nap ......figured that is why youse haven't been around.

how youse and the 'pool boy' doing?
once we hit 250 pages, i have to go make a new place for us.
and, we will be needing a pool and helper when that time comes....;)

hey, how's your boy doing?

it's ok to misspell on here.
the new teach can't use a red marker pen on the computer screen.:thumbsup2

man.......i wish i was there.
i do love me that american idol show at the studios.

i would sit by myself so i could vote on my chair and the two other chairs beside me.
yea, i would cheat for your kiddo...
4 votes for the price of 1.

tell your offspring to get his butt out of bed very early and take a taxi to the darkside at 7:30 tomorrow morning.
he can avoid buying the epp then.
he and female friend could do the parry hotter thing without lines, hit some of IOA without lines then switch to the studio side before 11:00.
they will have some lines over there though.

the next day he could buy the epp once there and if the lines are over 20 minutes.

some of us here used to whine and complain about being the red headed step children of the dis.
ok ok , i whined a lot.

one night the tag fairy came and dubbed us Red Head.
it's a take off of what we were talking about.

quite a few of the regulars received the tag.
there are a few that received the tag as they came to post over here.
could have been the first time for them in the darkside....?

anyhoot, try as you may, only the tooth fairy can give the tag.

patster had a plea in his siggie for becoming a red head as he was absent that night and the second night the TG came to town here.
his plea was read by the TG and now he has the same red head tag also.
do what he did and put it in yourself and maybe it will be colorized by the TG.

I remember,it took patster almost a year to get his tag.But he don't post much on this thread.I remember begging with '':banana::banana:'s'' for a few months till I awoke one morning to 2 tags from the tag fairy.

Why is my ear burning? :listen: :lmao:

Yes, it took a long, long, looonnnngggg time before I got the tag. I had fun with it, but I was definitely feeling like a blue-headed stepchild, if such a thing exists.

I've only had to buy the express pass once (when I arrived at 11:30 on a Sunday) because we usually stay one night on property- I'm so spoiled I know, but I LOVE the FOTL perk. Even the time I had to buy it though... SO worth it. So I vote "yes." :thumbsup2

On a side note- do I have to change the description under my avatar to "proud redhead" too now? :hippie: I'm generally a non-conformist, but if you all are doing it as a method of not conforming, then I'm IN! :rotfl2:

Good luck with that! May your conversion not take nearly as long as mine did! :hourglass

hi patrick.......:wave2:

i just reread my one post.

what in the heck is a TG?
and why did i use those initials........

i meant it to say TF for tag fairy.....

oh, nevermind.
i do love Jesus but i drink a little.......

hi patrick.......:wave2:

i just reread my one post.

what in the heck is a TG?
and why did i use those initials........

i meant it to say TF for tag fairy.....

oh, nevermind.
i do love Jesus but i drink a little.......

Who doesn't?

People are up late on this Sunday evening.....tomorrow is Monday :guilty:

I'm on Central time zone, so it's not even midnight yet.

Past midnight.....happy 27th birthday to my hubby!

27? Dang, that's young! Wish him a happy birthday from all of us on the Universal threads! :bday:

People are up late on this Sunday evening.....tomorrow is Monday :guilty:

it is monday now.........

in 4 hours, it will be time to get up and get ready for work... :eek:

Past midnight.....happy 27th birthday to my hubby!

12.gif

13.gif

to the husband of the homie that forgot to mail my invite to the wedding last july.........

jk

still wuvs you and sending big birthday wishes to ya!

Good luck with that! May your conversion not take nearly as long as mine did! :hourglass
:wave2:

jr didn't win, but said he had the time of his life (since he's only 24 not sure that's definitive lol)

thanx for the U input, he's only doing U 1 day, didn't want to split such a short trip to stay onsite, if he runs into crowds today im sure he'll change his mind next trip

imo artichokes look good even for breakfast, throw in some capers & it's even better. making lasagne today for 1/2 the family, the other wants fried wings, least i'll have leftovers for tomorrow:yay:

mac - drinking is a good thing, jesus was big on wine;)

bonny i shudder to think of your heating costs up in the frozen tundra

good week all

okay MH you do realize that I have to go for my annual next week and those doctors scales are torture, RIGHT???

Will be checking out copycat recipes for these--they look delish!!
Crispy Artichoke Hearts topped with shaved Manchego cheese served with a Spanish Romesco sauce
Grilled Asparagus with Romesco sauce and Manchego cheese
Pan Seared Jumbo Scallops topped with chorizo sauce
Grilled Tuna Filet served with a ponzu sauce and avocado slices

Welcome back everyone

Happy Birthday Katy

And Patster, you know I like Sneetches without breeches ;)

okay MH you do realize that I have to go for my annual next week and those doctors scales are torture, RIGHT???

Crispy Artichoke Hearts topped with shaved Manchego cheese served with a Spanish Romesco sauce

Welcome back everyone

Happy Birthday Katy

And Patster, you know I like Sneetches without breeches ;)

:lmao:

You remembered that whole Sneetch scenario?!

Fun time that was! :rotfl:

We almost had the Proud Redheads divided into sub-categories of Star-wearing Sneetches and Starless Sneetches!

MH..........those food pictures are lush.....particularly the scallops and that pizza looks delicious :)

Tom and I went out to pizza hut for lunch today and the pizza`s there looked nothing like that one :sad2:........it filled a hole and that`s about it really :confused3

Used up my whole days calories and then some........and I`m hungry again now:rolleyes1

And someone`s just put a glass of red wine in front of me.....oh well it`s poured now :love:

i have decided that working is highly over rated.

think i will save soda cans and recycle them for the money.

Sweet! Your just down I-70 from me. I'll drop of my empty beer cans once a month. Will you also be collecting empty beer bottles? I'll have some of those too!

OK. But if I came out your way we could snag a couple more from Jack Stack's or Oklahoma Joe's. ;)

OK. But if I came out your way we could snag a couple more from Jack Stack's or Oklahoma Joe's. ;)

Jackstack is my favorite bbq! Would you prefer the Jackstack in Martin City, or the Jackstack on the Plaza?

By the way, I have a niece who's in her second year at SLU.

http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2009/03/crispy-artichoke-hearts-recipe.html

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Romesco-Sauce/Detail.aspx

That should get you started. ;)

Jackstack is my favorite bbq! Would you prefer the Jackstack in Martin City, or the Jackstack on the Plaza?

By the way, I have a niece who's in her second year at SLU.

Actually, the only one we've eaten at (3 times now) is the Freight House location. We've also indulged at Arthur Bryant's, L.C.'s, Gates, Winslow's and Smokin' Guns.

Next time you speak to your niece, ask her is she's had Pappy's BBQ. It's very good and is located very close to SLU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter