Something About Nothing..........#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the BEST thread to belong to.:thumbsup2
Now does anyone know of someone that hands out SUNSHINE...I mean WARM sunshine!!! It is alright if it melts the snow!!!:lmao:

Mac please don't stop helping due to rude newbies that ask for help and then get rude when its not what they want to hear.
I am by no means an expert but at one time was a newbie and you homies went out of your way to help with everything and to be honest the first time you all helped me was the first time I had ever in my adult life had taken my family or anyone to Orlando and was scared to death about being in a diffrent state not knowing where I was but with all of your help I felt at ease going and even walking to Universal and thats something for me to admitt to being scared because I was raised a man doesn't show he is scared or cry .
So wanted to let ya know how much your advise helps me and you and the others are much more than homies
YOU ARE FRIENDS :love:

:thumbsup2 I was new once also and mac made me feel right at home here also:thumbsup2 Everyone on this board will agree!!

should we hold hands now and sing kumbaya...............

thanks homies. it means a lot to me.

don't go saying anything that will get you in trouble on any thread.
i can still remember sweating bullets over St. L getting busted once....:rolleyes1 whew, i'm glad that is past us.

Hello everyone...it has been a while....sorry...I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel until Christmas week (I am on vacation).:guilty:
Wow, what is going on?...I am still a newbie and I have felt so welcomed on this thread. In fact there are people I can't believe would help or even talk to me. When I planned a trip this last June to Universal I got so much advice, I was so grateful. You all saved me money, etc.....Alison even stayed the same time and talked with me after the trip through here or on the trip report. Mac helped me by planning my trip so I would not miss anything. Ky07 helped by telling me what to do from airport to hotel....and MANY, MANY more people helped.
Now, I have not had time to read the past posts (or will I ever have time to catch up), but from a newbie prospective, this site rocks. Please keep up the good work and don't stop because of one bad apple. In fact, Mac...you and I have talked about my upcoming trip to the other side (Disney). Now, who else would do that? This, being a Uninversal thread, Mac was kind enough to help with Disney.....:banana: :banana: :banana:

So Mac and all...keep up the good work and this newbie will plan on being here for a while...(I wish to become a proud redhead sometime....LOL)
As soon as possible I will keep posting and watching the thread, but until after Christmas, I am so swapped, I don't believe I have time to breathe. Please pray for me...:eek:

hey homie dave......and thankie you..

for a minute i thought you were going to say you now are going to drive to the motherland for the spring vacation..........

gas prices have dropped a lot since we last talked.

i keep looking for a flight for you and the family.
some of the prices have been dropping.

are you still looking for dings on sw?

sw is one airline i don't use.
the airport they use for chgoland is too far for me.
last time i used midway airport, i paid over $100 one way.
(home to airport.)

but, many people love that airline.

Gooodnight all.The game is on and YA'LL know I'm a Buc fan,look at my avatar..

See YA in the morning homies!!

MY DREAM is the BUCS playing in hometown in the SuperBowl:worship:

hey homie dave......and thankie you..

for a minute i thought you were going to say you now are going to drive to the motherland for the spring vacation..........

gas prices have dropped a lot since we last talked.

i keep looking for a flight for you and the family.
some of the prices have been dropping.

are you still looking for dings on sw?

sw is one airline i don't use.

Yes, Mac...I still have been looking at Southwest Dings every day and still nothing to Orlando...I am using the one you sent me...(something about a dog...LOL)...and they have sent me many things on flights with great prices, but none for the time I will be down in Disney....I am (and have told the kids) we will most likely be driving....If I can just get under $800.00
the airport they use for chgoland is too far for me.
last time i used midway airport, i paid over $100 one way.
(home to airport.)

but, many people love that airline.

I would be estatic....so i am still looking and with yours and everyone else's help, I may just fly. Keep up the good work...Many people depend on you...ME BEING ONE>>>>>;)

Mac-
I haven't had a chance to read the other threads on the UO forum as I have been very busy today. Want to give you :grouphug: :hug:
You are one of the nicest peeps I know here on the UO boards and other boards :cutie: Sometimes other peeps(newbies or not) have negative attitudes and just don't want to deal with the nice peeps. You know what happened to me on the Chicago board a couple of yrs back :rolleyes1 :mad:

Hi to Mac and everyone else here :wave2:

Went to do some errands today. Tomorrow I have to take Chrissy to her dentist appt. I hope the weather isn't too bad for me tomorrow morning, driving in the mess we are supposed to get tomorrow :rolleyes:

Are you getting rain or snow Mac? According to the radar it looks like rain south of Milwaukee! :confused3 Definitely snow here now. Stephen had his choir concert tonight - dug my car out afterwards and drove home to do the first shoveling pass of the storm. About 2-3 inches so far, and they're saying another 7-12. My husband spent the day skiing in Vail (he's out there for business ;) ), which seems like a much more fun thing to do in snow rather than shoveling it! :sad2:

thanks rose.

marci, the sleet started around noon today.

it stopped for a couple of hours and it is back again.

local forecast stated at 9 tonight, our rain/sleet will turn to snow tuesday afternoon. it will definitely be more of a dusting....:eek:

i see GB is going to be hit hard, real hard,
looks like you are getting an inch an hour now.

the weather dude in GB was at the football field giving a report.
you'll be digging out in the morning since they are saying GB snowfall is not going to let up tonight.

lucky you.
the husband is out of town and won't be there at home in the morning to play with his new snowblower.

i guess you will have to use the snow throwers instead....
since you are so good on taking pictures, we expect to see snow pics in the morning tomorrow....

8.gif
but maybe without the big smile...

Thanks for the support Mac! I'm good at taking pics, but unfortunately not good at getting them on the computer. I'll take a few tomorrow, but DH doesn't get back until late late Thursday night, and then he and Eric leave for Bloomington, Indiana (for another Rubik's Cube tournament) on Friday morning - weather permitting - which is seeming less and less likely! So who knows when I'll get them up.

Hoping for a snow day since I don't feel like doing all the shoveling myself tomorrow. Matt's gotten the new snowblower class/briefing and has used it several times, including tonight. If he's gone, the rest of us are in trouble!

My boss said today that he's not coming in tomorrow with the weather they're forecasting. Hoping no one else does either and I can stay home and catch up on my Christmas cards, etc. Not having a band concert tomorrow night would also free up my evening nicely!

Night all!

stay safe marci!

take a mental health day for tuesday.

i got to hit the sack.
have to get up early in the morning and take mr mac to drop his car off at the mechanic.........5:45 we leave the house.

i'll follow him to the garage and then take him to the train station so he can get to work.

i'll do anything to make sure he does not stay home tomorrow.
night all.......

and donald, 5 more to go......

Awesome, being a huge Rush fan since 1978, that is exactly what I was referencing, I love that tune!!!! My favorite part which is missing from this version, is where Getty says he did it because "Ten bucks is Ten bucks, eh!

I'm glad you guys caught what I was getting at :rotfl2:

Hey we're from Canada ... that song is practically a national anthem!! Almost everyone in Canada can sing that song by heart!!

Coo loo coo coo coo coo coo cooooo!!!!

... I do have the whole song in MP3 format ... beauty eh :rolleyes1

Mac ... continue what you have always done so well ... helping others. You are never going to please everyone, and yes you will run into the occasional person who posts on this side that may not like what you have to say but you have to remember, the majority of those asking for help are very gracious and appreciate your knowledge. Please don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch!!!

Trying really hard to ketchup here! Bonnie is right. And don't forget, there are MANY other people who either lurk and learn, or who didn't think to ask the same question and learn valuable things anyway. I've learned MANY things from you because someone else asked a question. You're a Godsend to this board. Some people are just jerks and will find any reason to show it.

Taminator Tu-Tu

Awesome, being a huge Rush fan since 1978, that is exactly what I was referencing, I love that tune!!!! My favorite part which is missing from this version, is where Getty says he did it because "Ten bucks is Ten bucks, eh!

I'm glad you guys caught what I was getting at :rotfl2:

Oh, the happy memories! We had that album when it came out. Did it ever make it to CD? I think we watched their movie on the VCR at least a million times. Yes, we were young and bored. We could recite every line with the exact same inflections and timing. But I could never quite twist my mouth the way Doug does.

Hey we're from Canada ... that song is practically a national anthem!! Almost everyone in Canada can sing that song by heart!!

Coo loo coo coo coo coo coo cooooo!!!!

... I do have the whole song in MP3 format ... beauty eh :rolleyes1

Um, there aren't many words to that song. I hope you know it by heart! :lmao:

I need to get that song now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter