Something About Nothing............ #14

:wave2: Everyone longtime since I posted. I have had a lot going on some good some not so good. I was keeping to myself but am feeling a little better. I can get my first vaccine on Friday then the second one will be July 2nd. I am headed to Epcot for 2 days tomorrow and Thursday. I am comfortable knowing the mask indoors are in place. I will be vaccinated for our other 2 days in July.

I did go to Universal on Saturday night for the Orlando informer meetup. We met Patty and Joe there and had an amazing time. It was just what I needed. We stayed at Sapphire overnight and it was very nice. Would stay there again. Patty and I and family will be going to another meet up at Universal in November.
I haven’t had a chance to catch up. I am thinking about everyone in the group. I hope everyone is doing good. I know some had nice vacations. If anyone needs good thoughts I am sending them to everyone.

The Orlando Informer Meetup!
FFAEEC38-EFA4-40AA-86B1-FCBCB9CBBBF3.jpeg

Yay, Doodles post and news of pass renewal!
Hope your birthday has been nice.

Ack Charade. Lunch is surely deserved. Why anyone would try to insurance fraud is crazy. I hope you set it straight and not help such bad conduct.

Yay, a local Bobbie post. Oh I am hoping you are better and better. Well wishes sent. And yay for meetup. I’ll be there for two weeks end of September, so I will PM you my phone number, as best way to get ahold of me.

Ack, the joys of an early start. It’s only 1 pm here. Sigh. But an air conditioning ride and will be pampered again with a haircut after laptop turned off. No need for a blow out. So hot, will dry quick. Towel dry is fine. May make me feel cooler too. Though saying increasing chances of rain later today. So may be a rainy drive. No matter. Looking forward to it. Hair has been up in a tie for days.

:wave2: Everyone longtime since I posted. I have had a lot going on some good some not so good. I was keeping to myself but am feeling a little better. I can get my first vaccine on Friday then the second one will be July 2nd. I am headed to Epcot for 2 days tomorrow and Thursday. I am comfortable knowing the mask indoors are in place. I will be vaccinated for our other 2 days in July.

I did go to Universal on Saturday night for the Orlando informer meetup. We met Patty and Joe there and had an amazing time. It was just what I needed. We stayed at Sapphire overnight and it was very nice. Would stay there again. Patty and I and family will be going to another meet up at Universal in November.
I haven’t had a chance to catch up. I am thinking about everyone in the group. I hope everyone is doing good. I know some had nice vacations. If anyone needs good thoughts I am sending them to everyone.

View attachment 580702

Hello all!! Long time no see!! Missed everyone! Hope all is well- looking forward to catching up with you guys!!

Had a fabulous time with Bobbie and Brian! Even though I'm getting too old for staying at the parks until 1:30am:faint: it was a great night! The Orlando Informer knows how to do an event- it was top notch! The next morning (even though I was sore and sleepy) I purchased our November meet up tickets!!

My family is doing well! And since March, Joe and I are now..... part time Floridians!!! We purchased what will be our permanent retirement home in Sebring!! I've cut down on work and can do so remotely. Joe plans to work full time a little longer. His comfortable allotment of vacation will allow us to be in Sebring often!! The exit plan from the north is in motion!! We're very excited!:cool1:

Yay! A post from Patty. Such nice news to read. Woot! Part time to be full time locals. Glad you and Joe are doing well, and relaxing. And good to hear enjoyed the OI weekend. I may try to partake of those one of these days. So far, dates never seem to be when I can go.

Yay! A post from Patty. Such nice news to read. Woot! Part time to be full time locals. Glad you and Joe are doing well, and relaxing. And good to hear enjoyed the OI weekend. I may try to partake of those one of these days. So far, dates never seem to be when I can go.

Hi Lynne!! :wave2: It was our first OI event and it was fabulous! Hopefully, your vacay dates will match their events soon!

I thought of you, Lynne, when we were in Pennsylvania in April. My son, Kyle is now doing podiatry rotations. They want to settle in Pennsylvania after he graduates next year so all of his rotations are near Philadelphia. I believe you're not far from there! He started in Newark, DE and is now in Hershey, PA. I see many trips to PA in our future!

Ooh, yay for news of doctor son, Patty. Many very good hospitals around me and in the City. And doctors and nurses are in my neighborhood, as a very large hospital is about 3 miles away. And yes, if you are near, please give me a call. I have a BIL that lives 10 miles from Hershey, so about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive to the park there. We stop at BIL’s home to refresh before coming home if we go to that park. Funny, we went to Tanger and Rockville outlets this past weekend. They are about an hour or so drive from Hershey. Small world.

Oh goodness yes, he needs a good sorting out behaving like that. Hot weather and fires never blend well. Yes, you can`t fix stupid!!

We used to live in a home called The Gables, I loved that name and it suited the house well. But, friends son has such a good sense of humour naming their home after a former asylum, Briarwood does have that ring to it.....

Oh they are loud some mornings, no guns here though in the UK. We are surrounded by trees, so can`t really complain......

yes, I was pleased with 5 miles today.....it was around low 70`s, so quite pleasant to walk in. Have a lovely visit with your parents and hope you have a lovely lunch too....

Zoom connection was fairly poor today for some reason, never had that before.

New book has been chosen, not sure I`m thrilled, but, Crime and Punishment, another by Dostoevsky. One woman has said she`s not reading it......lol.....she is our newest member, I think she expected all Jackie Collins style. And movie is Apocalypse Now. hmm. Never fancied that one.....but will give it a go.

Mix of sun and cloud this afternoon, but still warm.
Crime and Punishment?? Not exactly light-hearted reading material...
I'm ok with the classics, but give me Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights or even Dracula, lol!

Good evening everyone. Today was such a Monday. We had one therapist leave our office as of 5/31 and another will be leaving at the end of this month. I am trying to make sure that all of their clients accounts are paid up. Today I discovered that one client has changed her insurance 3 times in the past 4 months and just didn't bother to tell us. One of her plans that should have been cancelled wasn't and I have no idea where her claims were going. We should have been getting reject notices when we billed the incorrect plans, but we haven't.

On top of this, we have another client who is angry with us because we won't let her commit insurance fraud. This one involves an insurance plan from her employer and a Medicaid plan. This one could get messy. I think it's time for another vacation.

I will make a point of riding it in October if the weather is right. I usually wait close to the end of the day to ride water rides. Several years ago B and I got on one in Animal Kingdom and got completely drenched. I was actually wringing water out of my hair. We went back to the hotel, changed clothes, and then went back to the park.

Thank goodness you saw it before it got out of hand. I hope the fire fighters had some words with the neighbor.

I am one who is so happy to go mask free whenever possible. but I am still going to carry a mask for a while. I will put one on if someone is uncomfortable being around me without one.

Since tomorrow is taco Tuesday I have a special night light.

View attachment 580593
Love that light!!

We usually have an afternoon where we are in the park, no camera with us and just ride the 3 water rides till we`re done, then slosh back home to get showered and changed. I love that the water rides really do soak you and you know you`ve done a water ride. It will be fine in October for them. I don`t do them during the December trip for some reason......I think my mind tells me it`s cooler, when it`s usually not much cooler.

Shocking someone would expect you to go along with fraud. Yes, planning another vacation will help......

I don`t like tacos, but do like your night light.......

I think we`ll see a lot of folks still wearing masks in certain places for a long time. I know several folks who plan to still them when flying is back to normal again.

:bday: today to @Worfiedoodles

Maria is a very special lady who doesn`t come on and post very often, but she is a long time poster on this thread who has become a very good friend and I hope she has a wonderful day today.......:wave2:

i-w7hJkz2-S.gif

i-mSJDbgH-S.gif

i-Z5rVMBC-S.gif

Hugs and best wishes for a lovely day Maria 🥂🛍🎊🎉

And Tuesday again. Another beautiful day ahead.....can`t compete with America`s temperatures.......but for us in the UK, it`s pretty darn ok. Especially being on the East coast, it does stay a bit cooler here than other places. Even inland by about 20 minutes can be a few temps higher easily.

Didn`t hear any complaints about the 2am bird song this morning, but I think we both slept soundly last night. Someone still is sleeping soundly......lol......I did hear the owls last night before I dropped off, they`ve been very noticeable recently, and they`re quite large too compared to previous sightings, and very beautiful.

Thinking of going into town this morning, as yes, foot is grumbling this morning, so will give walking a miss today and not march around.

Then some garden time. Our gardener is here this morning and I think he`s taking some of the wine they`re making away with him today. It`s ok, but not really for me, it`s very strong though!!

Barbecue food again today, will just do a selection of things for Tom to cook for us, lunch will be salad and breakfast might be toast with marmalade.......and I`ll make up some marinades for the chicken kebabs I`ve decided we`ll have.

Tea first.........

i-DjHxtRw-S.gif

cv36-S.jpg

cv43-S.jpg

Have a lovely Tuesday :wave2:

The neighbor is trying to make peace....he came over while I was in the yard, and he is bringing over smoked pork shoulder later. He feels "bad" for causing so much commotion...
I hope he means it, and gets his act together!

Ah, I think we went right to Summer temps. 75 degrees out already. And since it’s still a heat wave, a heat advisory issued this Tuesday. Muggy heat anyone? I saw Orlando and us were at 91 degrees yesterday afternoon. Why I don’t mind the heat in Fla. I’m used to it. And yep, I ditch the bag, carry a little zip bag in my pocket to put my lanyard in, wear my bathing suit under quick dry clothes, and enjoy all 3 water rides. Then I go back, maybe hit the pool, and refresh before going back to the parks. It is the fun of being wet when you want to get wet. And I’ve been wet on JP before. Dependent on how full your boat is, and the seat you get. Front row tends to get the wet, as ends of rows. It is a fun boat drop ride. But on the other two water rides, I’m soaked most of the time. Diudley, water just sloshes around in your boat, and lots of water splashes around as you go down the hills, and lots of dripping from above as you go along before you reach the top. Bluto’s, I think I get at least fully wet and the biggest chance to be dripping soaked on that ride. Typical water wheel ride. And with thoughts of water rides. Too bad my laptop is not waterproof, and risky near water. With the heat today, I’d rather be in the pool all day.

And so, woot! A Taco Tuesday is here. The day it would make sense Mac has a Taco Bell dinner. No cooking for the Mac home tonight.

Abd a very happy birthday to Doodles. Hope you ate enjoying your birthday today.

Off to refill tea cup. And breakfast search. Nothing hot. And May slip a ice cube in my tea cup.

A totally terrific Taco Tuesday homies. Stay cool, hydrated and be in a happy mood.
Yes, would absolutely be riding those water attractions again today! It's a scorcher!

Yep LG, we`re not used to the heat in Orlando but love it, perfect for us. Just need a little extra conditioner in my hair so it doesn`t go too dry.

High 90`s is alright by us.

Did go into town and got a few bits and discovered a new deli/cheese store that`s opened up.......got some lovely chutney`s and was spoiled for choice with other items including a massive selection of gins and other tasty liquors. I can see them seeing us a lot when we go into town.

DS got his vaccination appointments as they are now doing over 25`s. First one is Saturday and he has his next one booked too, and a local place too, it`s only about 10 minutes away from us. Website was fine when he went on first thing this morning, he`s a very early riser too thankfully......but just been reading some folks aren`t getting on and the queue is long!

Chicken thighs on the grill for lunch today and some salads....made some potato salad this morning and going to roast off some peppers too. Nice and easy lunch especially as I`m not making it......I`ll be sipping non alcoholic peach spritzers in the sun.....:beach:

And did manage to get my trainers on for the first time today........haven`t walked far in them yet, but will wear them around the house and garden to see how they are......moving forward now!!
Always love to wander around a new shop! Especially when they have yummy goodies!

Guess what I am doing now. If you guessed sitting on hold with and insurance company then you are correct. I’m dealing with Ms. Insurance Fraud. I have literally spent the entire morning working on this.

I am hoping that by October the travel mask mandates will have been lifted. I will still probably bring a few disposable masks just in case.

Right now she is mad that her therapist told me about the second insurance plan because she told her about that in confidence. What I can’t seem to make her understand is that the insurance company will eventually realize the error and it’s better to take care of it now than later.

I think that is the reason we didn’t get as wet in the Disney rides as I expected. Our boats weren’t full, so less weight for the splash.

Great news.

We always have ours on 24/7 during the summer. I could not live here without a/c.

Still on hold. I’ve been on hold for almost an hour. I am ready for lunch.
Sorry you're dealing with someone trying to scam the system. That is something I cannot tolerate!!

Aww, Carole! You are too sweet to post my birthday! And thank you for the birthday wishes, Mac! I have to work today, but I did have a little Universal celebration of sorts in that I renewed our Annual Passes. Woohoo! So excited to keep the Universal love alive!!
Have a super, terrific, wonderful, epic birthday!!!!

View attachment 580702
Nice photo!! Glad it was a success!!

Hello all!! Long time no see!! Missed everyone! Hope all is well- looking forward to catching up with you guys!!

Had a fabulous time with Bobbie and Brian! Even though I'm getting too old for staying at the parks until 1:30am:faint: it was a great night! The Orlando Informer knows how to do an event- it was top notch! The next morning (even though I was sore and sleepy) I purchased our November meet up tickets!!

My family is doing well! And since March, Joe and I are now..... part time Floridians!!! We purchased what will be our permanent retirement home in Sebring!! I've cut down on work and can do so remotely. Joe plans to work full time a little longer. His comfortable allotment of vacation will allow us to be in Sebring often!! The exit plan from the north is in motion!! We're very excited!:cool1:
Congrats on your retirement home purchase!! :cheer2:

Got an email this morning that strawberry picking at our favorite place begins on Thursday!!! We have asked DH's parents to join us, and then out for lunch after. Should be a fun time.
DD already has several strawberry dessert recipes ready to go, lol!

We were supposed to get some rain today, but I don't think we will. We could really use some...
Our lawn guy normally mows on Tuesdays, he may skip it since the grass will be very dry/yellowish if he does.
We have an underground sprinkler system, but it doesn't reach even half of our yard. (we bought the house with it already). So part of the yard can be lush and green, and the other half dead.
Yeah, that's a good look, lol!!

We have a 6pm tee time this evening! Only doing 9 holes, so plenty of time before dark. Not sure if it will be cooler temps at 6pm, but oh well! It'll still be a nice way to end the day!!

Ooh quite the lightning show I just had. And some steady rain. But storm has moved on, and still feels warm. Still cloudy though, as no sun pouring through windows now.

Yeah, since it was up to each county in my state, very inconsistent as to availability. Was for senior citizens, 65 and up and essential medical personnel, for many many months before offered to the second level, those working for the state and federal offices, and those with medical need. That second level did not last long, as was opened to all less than a month later. And many of us got shots from a drug store, that had significantly more availability than the county offered slots.

Ooh very hot out, as tossed trash out as older one left for work. Told him needs to drink water when gets the chance. That and if need more sun tan lotion, to let me know. I gave him 2 big bottles of it when he started and showed me his sun burned neck.

Yes, the UK have been excellent in their rollout of the vaccine, much better than expected.

Just read Sea World has opened their dates for booking
Electric ocean

bet Keishashadow will fit that in her next trip

::yes::

Guess what I am doing now. If you guessed sitting on hold with and insurance company then you are correct. I’m dealing with Ms. Insurance Fraud. I have literally spent the entire morning working on this.

I am hoping that by October the travel mask mandates will have been lifted. I will still probably bring a few disposable masks just in case.

Right now she is mad that her therapist told me about the second insurance plan because she told her about that in confidence. What I can’t seem to make her understand is that the insurance company will eventually realize the error and it’s better to take care of it now than later.

I think that is the reason we didn’t get as wet in the Disney rides as I expected. Our boats weren’t full, so less weight for the splash.

Great news.

We always have ours on 24/7 during the summer. I could not live here without a/c.

Still on hold. I’ve been on hold for almost an hour. I am ready for lunch.

Sounds a nightmare Charade......lots of unreasonable people out there.

Aww, Carole! You are too sweet to post my birthday! And thank you for the birthday wishes, Mac! I have to work today, but I did have a little Universal celebration of sorts in that I renewed our Annual Passes. Woohoo! So excited to keep the Universal love alive!!

Awww....you`re so welcome Maria........I know you`re having a lovely day....and good news on the AP!

View attachment 580702

Glad things are going ok bobbie.......and nice you enjoyed the OI event.

Congrats on the part time move from the cold.....don`t blame you, your winters are harsh! And good news on your son, many congratulations to his success......

Crime and Punishment?? Not exactly light-hearted reading material...
I'm ok with the classics, but give me Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights or even Dracula, lol!

Love that light!!

The neighbor is trying to make peace....he came over while I was in the yard, and he is bringing over smoked pork shoulder later. He feels "bad" for causing so much commotion...

Yes, would absolutely be riding those water attractions again today! It's a scorcher!

Always love to wander around a new shop! Especially when they have yummy goodies!

Sorry you're dealing with someone trying to scam the system. That is something I cannot tolerate!!

Have a super, terrific, wonderful, epic birthday!!!!
View attachment 580719

Nice photo!! Glad it was a success!!

Got an email this morning that strawberry picking at our favorite place begins on Thursday!!! We have asked DH's parents to join us, and then out for lunch after. Should be a fun time.
DD already has several strawberry dessert recipes ready to go, lol!

We were supposed to get some rain today, but I don't think we will. We could really use some...
Our lawn guy normally mows on Tuesdays, he may skip it since the grass will be very dry/yellowish if he does.
We have an underground sprinkler system, but it doesn't reach even half of our yard. (we bought the house with it already). So part of the yard can be lush and green, and the other half dead.
Yeah, that's a good look, lol!!

We have a 6pm tee time this evening! Only doing 9 holes, so plenty of time before dark. Not sure if it will be cooler temps at 6pm, but oh well! It'll still be a nice way to end the day!!

View attachment 580737

lol.....yes, I think I will really enjoy this one though. The Idiot was ok, glad it`s behind me though...but this one gets better reviews. One woman has left the group, no big loss, she was quite new-ish and moaned a lot and was very cheap.....I hate cheap people. She complained it was all hardbacks we were getting. So we`re down to 12 now. Ordered the books this afternoon so I`m glad she told me before I ordered the extra one.

Oh I hope you get your pork shoulder! Sounds like he realises what a dork he has been, but my goodness he could have caused so much damage.

Sprinklers are great when they work.......ours works and has moments of having a mood......long as it doesn`t come on if I`m down there I`m happy.

Enjoy the strawberry picking!! Lovely way to spend an afternoon, and lunch out too.....winner! Enjoy your golf tonight.......

Well I did manage a 3 mile walk this afternoon, but my goodness it was hot! We took a woodland walk so we would have some shade, and everyone we met was complaining about the heat.......lol.....we`re never happy over here. We love it though.

Came back through the village and met my friend who is a child minder on her way home with some kiddies. Haven`t seen her for a bit, so was nice to have a quick chat then came hom to discover the temp in our garden was in the 90`s. Now that`s what we like........it wasn`t that hot outside, but we are surrounded by trees, so we get sheltered a lot. Beautiful day though.

Enjoyed a nice bbq tonight, in the gazebo, so we had plenty of shade. I think it needs a revarnish though, the wood is not looking as fresh as it should, will think about that another day.

Still outside, but will head in soon........lovely evening.

I’m late to the party here...

So nice to see the homies coming back to post
Have missed all of youse!
Pattyw and Joe,
Maria who I saw few years before last but missed her on my last trip and of course Bobbie!

I would write more but caught in a phone tag situation as our tv cable broke and expecting service if not tonight then it’s tomorrow afternoon

Had to change my phone settings as no WiFi

Have workers at our home now for septic tank and they by accident, cut the cable cord
No tv and no internet, no WiFi

unbelievable on prices when you need the work done right away

I’ll be back later once things calm down at my place
If anyone brings out pie and cake, be sure to save some for me!

Ack Mac. Hope they come soon so your cable is back in business.

More storms rolls by, rained hard the closer we got to home. Lots of thunder and lightning. But you’d think it would lower the humidity. You’d be wrong. Still muggy out. And wet now too. To be 90 degrees with chance of later day storms tomorrow. Heat wave continues, as does the AC running.

Lynne
We waited until 6:45 and knew then it would be Wednesday for service
Went to Taco Bell and ate our sorrows away
Lol

As long I can get on the Dis, I’m ok.

Agent did tell me if no one comes by 6:30, we are scheduled for tomorrow afternoon to have a new cable line put in

Can easily go 24 hours with out tv
Mr Mac can listen on the radio for tonight’s baseball game

Our weather predicted for today was rain
None happened.
Think it skipped past us as could see Look Out Mt didn’t have any rain their way.

Hope charade remembers to put up the night light o de it gets dark

Really long day today. I spent 3 hours on the phone (most of it on hold) with Anthem trying to straighten out this insurance issue. After lunch I worked on some other stuff that needed to get done, and then went back to working on the insurance issue. I left work an hour and a half later than I usually do.

After work I participated in a video survey for my Disney rewards Visa card. They were offering a $125 Amazon gift card for completing the survey. I will probably use it to get B some stuff for her dorm room this fall.

Everyone longtime since I posted.
Hi Bobbie. Good to see you again.

I did go to Universal on Saturday night for the Orlando informer meetup. We met Patty and Joe there and had an amazing time.
Thanks for the picture. It's nice to have faces to put with the names.

Hi Patty. Good to see you again too.

My family is doing well! And since March, Joe and I are now..... part time Floridians!!! We purchased what will be our permanent retirement home in Sebring!!
Congrats on the new home. I went to high school with a girl named Sebring. Yep, named for the city in FL.

My son, Kyle is now doing podiatry rotations. They want to settle in Pennsylvania after he graduates next year so all of his rotations are near Philadelphia. I believe you're not far from there! He started in Newark, DE and is now in Hershey, PA. I see many trips to PA in our future!
Congrats to Kyle. Hershey is a nice place to visit.

Nice that he is trying to apologize. Hopefully he won't put the neighborhood in danger again.

Sounds a nightmare Charade......lots of unreasonable people out there.
It had the potential to be a serious nightmare. The last time I had a problem like this it took about a year and a half to get it resolved.

Had to change my phone settings as no WiFi

Have workers at our home now for septic tank and they by accident, cut the cable cord
Oh no! Hope it gets fixed soon.

Hope charade remembers to put up the night light o de it gets dark
Ask and ye shall receive.

To add to my bad luck today, our home telephone line was also cut by the workers when they were digging up the line for the septic tank

For anyone that has my home phone number ...we are not going to have that line work done

Fear they will cut the wrong line and not taking any chances

Did Taco Bell this evening and all is good
Food has a way of making us happy
Not pleased they changed the menu but it was good trying something different

charade has the porch light on
No falls and boo boo’s tonight for any late comers checking in

Really long day today. I spent 3 hours on the phone (most of it on hold) with Anthem trying to straighten out this insurance issue. After lunch I worked on some other stuff that needed to get done, and then went back to working on the insurance issue. I left work an hour and a half later than I usually do.

After work I participated in a video survey for my Disney rewards Visa card. They were offering a $125 Amazon gift card for completing the survey. I will probably use it to get B some stuff for her dorm room this fall.

Hi Bobbie. Good to see you again.

Thanks for the picture. It's nice to have faces to put with the names.

Congrats on the new home. I went to high school with a girl named Sebring. Yep, named for the city in FL.

Congrats to Kyle. Hershey is a nice place to visit.

Nice that he is trying to apologize. Hopefully he won't put the neighborhood in danger again.

It had the potential to be a serious nightmare. The last time I had a problem like this it took about a year and a half to get it resolved.

Oh no! Hope it gets fixed soon.

Ask and ye shall receive.

View attachment 580800

That`s a long time to wait on an issue being sorted.

Nice night light.........and hope today is an easier day.......

To add to my bad luck today, our home telephone line was also cut by the workers when they were digging up the line for the septic tank

For anyone that has my home phone number ...we are not going to have that line work done

Fear they will cut the wrong line and not taking any chances

Did Taco Bell this evening and all is good
Food has a way of making us happy
Not pleased they changed the menu but it was good trying something different

charade has the porch light on
No falls and boo boo’s tonight for any late comers checking in

lol....yes, put nice food or drink in front of me when something like that happens and I`m happy too!

Hope they can get it all sorted today, and bet you`re glad you won`t need to see those guys for a long time. No tv would be ok for us, but no internet :scared1:

No night light needed here, we`re almost like the land of the midnight sun now.....

Yes, another fine Wednesday ahead.

Going back to our normal walk today and hope for the best. Foot is a little stiff this morning, but will walk it off.

Another day of bbq food ahead, mid 70`s forecast, but it`s been warmer than predicted last few days. So, a walk on the seafront this morning and a lazy garden day this afternoon, reading I think as I have a book I want to finish before the new one arrives tomorrow.

And still a few phone calls to make, not as many as before as many are getting back to normal, but some still want the contact.

i-grVmNBq-Th.gif

fun25-S.jpg

cv2137-S.jpg

Happy Wednesday ::yes::

Oh no Mac. They really did not want you to contact anyone. Hope both services get back to useful early today.

And ah yes, That so humid a start, a foggy 70 degrees at 5:30 this morning. Fog is starting to lift now. And woot:

DF005461-4BF6-4DC0-8440-C6429D7BF757.jpeg

Ah yes, fashionista camel. Reminding all, it’s a Hump of a day Wednesday. Yay, Friday will be here soon enough.

Tea for me. And that always what for breakfast thoughts. Yay.

And hope Schumi’s walk was nice. Take it easy, still, as nice your foot is almost healed, and can wear your sneakers now. Delicious sounding food you will be having today. I enjoy a bbq meal. And hope your Wednesday has been happy so far too.

Thank you!!

Congrats on the part time move from the cold.....don`t blame you, your winters are harsh! And good news on your son, many congratulations to his success......

Thank you!!

Well I did manage a 3 mile walk this afternoon, but my goodness it was hot! We took a woodland walk so we would have some shade, and everyone we met was complaining about the heat.......lol.....we`re never happy over here. We love it though.

Nice walk! I need to get back on my treadmill! My pandemic pounds added up!

Yikes! I can do without tv, but no internet! :eek:

Hi Charade! :wave2:

Thank you! Sebring- nice name! very unique!

Ah yes, fashionista camel. Reminding all, it’s a Hump of a day Wednesday. Yay, Friday will be here soon enough.

Good morning, Lynne! I've missed the hump day camel pics so much!!

Great to wake up to all of your greetings! :) In the office today! I like to be able to work remotely, but it's so nice to see my coworkers and chat!!

Have a great day all!

Yep, foot did ok this morning. Did just under 4 miles and boy is it hot! There is no shade at all along the seafront, I was glad of sunscreen, hat and a good pair of sunglasses.

Came home, showered and into swimming costumes and sarong for me as it is boiling hot again today. There is a little breeze which will help this afternoon as I plan to sit and enjoy the heat the rest of today. One of my friends is popping round for a chat this afternoon, that’ll pass an hour or so.

Got to make the most of it while we have it…….

Time for lunch…….shrimp and crab salad, bought the crab from the seafront this morning. Lush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter