• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Something About Nothing............ #14

I`ll bet once you`re back LG you won`t feel as if you`ve been away. Things will fall back into place. I know Kyle is looking forward to getting back to the office.

Weird weather day. Beautiful sunshine, had a spot of rain, thick cloud and now sunshine is back out. It`s warm though so no complaints.

Walked along the front beside the sea and managed 5 miles today, not bad with an injured foot. Came home and had some fresh crab for lunch again.......hard to resist when it`s so fresh. Made some crab sandwiches with some bread we picked up from the bakers on the way home.

Got zoom book group soon, looking forward to new book and movie choice, will get them ordered as soon as I hear the choice.

Time for a cuppa.

Well, enjoying the sunshine after a kind of dull start.

Enjoyed a long walk, longest in 3 weeks, and been watching the GP this afternoon on the kitchen tv as we are just sat on the patio.......not a bad race, but not the best. Although just had the most wonderful of endings by the driver we don`t like......cheers were loud in this house when he blew it!!! Neither of our drivers won, but good enough result.

Prime Rib smells delicious already.....oven will be off soon and will sit till dinner.......hopefully a perfect medium rare.

Beautiful afternoon here, will definitely be sitting out enjoying this sunshine, beaches are busy with folks enjoying the last day of half term.....

Cold drink time.....sparkly lemonade with some grenadine......

Lori, just saw your post......yes, some homes have names here as well as or in place of numbers. Usually individual homes that are a decent size, but some folks just do it anyway. So, instead of being 34 Anystreet Anywhere, it`s the name of the house then the street. Our home has a name and not a number, it`s a connection to our family....I`ll tell you in an email......

Lovely pictures!! Oh you did get wet for sure on JP!!

Food looks lovely too, I`m so glad you had a such a fabulous trip.....

Yes, he won`t win neighbour of the year will he.......
That is really interesting about the house names.

Some name boats here....we didn't name ours. I picture yachts as having names.
And some people like to name their cars as well.

Oh my! Scary, Paris. Glad it did not spread any more than it did. Thanks for the great pictures. Looked like all had fun, and good eating too. I like Mythos, though never have done the Palm yet.

Oh my is it hot out. Made hoagies for early lunch. Little one and I, turkey, ham for older one. Just to tide us over before we go up to my sister’s pool.
Do try The Palm on your next trip! They take excellent care of their customers. It's become a must do on each trip!

Dinner is TBD today. Verging on 90 degrees & my rule that no cooking will commence to heat up house

Yea!

Graveyard 🪦 hehe

I just scarfed down a Pennsylvania one fresh from garden. Is there a difference in variety?

Oh my, drooling

Same, used a Roma tomato that did the trick fir my BLT. Reg tomatoes & cucumbers have been of horrid quality last two weeks in the stores for some reason

Done lowering the misters ears, ready to go claim my float & chill

Agree

Shower curtain? Lol sure. In my defense, a leftover from last year’s Halloween theme. Was begged by GD to let ‘Er ride
View attachment 580319

Natural selection may find that fool soon enough Horrible to need to keep even a casual eye upon him.
Meanwhile, I had two neighbors across the alley who were nurse anesthesiologists. Lived one house apart from each other. Both came over & introduced themselves when we first moved in & said to feel free to call upon them if anyone ever needed first aid etc. the world was a different place then

Good job!
Love that shower curtain!!!!! Thanks for the pic!

Good evening. Mostly lazy day today. Church, lunch, nap, TV, dinner. The only productive thing was grocery shopping.

Glad you were able to get in. I hope you are able to get on RotR.

I was up and down all night. I have not been sleeping well.

Not by choice unfortunately.

It is very subtle. I used to have a Vera Bradley purse that was a subtle Mickey print.

Yikes! Glad it didn't get any worse.

How have I missed this ride? I love water rides.

We watched NASCAR this afternoon. Unfortunately our driver was involved in a collision and couldn't finish the race.

That's a cool curtain.

Would you believe that dh is talking about going back to Disney in March? I think he's serious. I'll have to think about this one and do some pricing.
Yes, we got drenched on the ride! It was soooo worth it tho!

March is a nice time of year....if DH is game, I say go for it!!!

March is a good time to go. We enjoyed both March trips, but for us, it could some nights get a little too cool for us. I know you prefer it not to be as hot, so it might be perfect for you.

JP is a great ride, it has a good drop at the end and it`s funny when you read on here when folks say oh you don`t get too wet......well, you can be dry, a little wet, sprinkled or totally drenched like Lori was. It varies every ride. But, it`s so much fun.

Hope you sleep better soon.

We are getting so spoiled with this sunshine our country (for the most part) is enjoying. I think for sure we`ll need sunscreen this morning before we head out a walk. I think we`ll go down on the front today and get back into that walk.

Barbecue food tonight I think. Tom will redo the last of the rib roast for him on the grill and we`ll all have something else, will have a look after breakfast.

It`s just not completely dark now at night, birds start chirping around 2.20 according to my husband who said they were loud this morning.....never heard a thing, dropped off as soon as I got into bed and didn`t wake till 6 this morning.

Book group meeting this afternoon too....still on zoom for now.

And it`s Monday again.......although when I woke up this morning, I had no clue what day it was.......

i-HKNxG7F-S.gif

cv33-S.jpg

cv6-M.jpg

Happy Monday 😁

2:20 am birds chirping! My DH would be getting his gun out....just to scare....

That dog meme is too funny! That is a lab, through and through!!!

A happy Monday to you too, Schumi. And we have another sunny start to our day as well. And a humid one.

Ah yes, that early start, and house feels a bit warm. 72 out, and another Heat Advisory day. Sticky feeling, with chances of storms, as so humid out.

Pool was nice, and enjoyed some very tasty bbq chicken off the grill. Salad and pickles was the meal. And enjoyed a small lemon limoncello cake. The best parts were the lemon tasting icing and the lemon curd filling. And, on our way up, stopped for a dozen doughnuts. Only three of those came home. Only food leftover.

And so, back to routine for me. By end Summer, should be back to commuting. And mask wearing is not required if fully vaccinated, though cannot ask for proof, anc can wear if want to anyway, and some places still require masks. Updated Friday, will not have to wear a mask when back to commuting. Guess I will have a mask in my bag, and see what others are doing. Do have to commute soon, as have to update my card that works my laptop. Wish me luck. Been said, sometimes it takes a few hours to all day, to get your laptop to allow access to you with a new card. And so, it’s that day that you go from AC places in an AC running in car.

Ah time for tea. And maybe a donut. And some oatmeal. Made some oatmeal yesterday morning, so some of that is leftover.

Most marvelous Monday homies. ☀
Sounds like an excellent pool day! The food sounded great, and anything lemon is so refreshing!!!

I`ll bet once you`re back LG you won`t feel as if you`ve been away. Things will fall back into place. I know Kyle is looking forward to getting back to the office.

Weird weather day. Beautiful sunshine, had a spot of rain, thick cloud and now sunshine is back out. It`s warm though so no complaints.

Walked along the front beside the sea and managed 5 miles today, not bad with an injured foot. Came home and had some fresh crab for lunch again.......hard to resist when it`s so fresh. Made some crab sandwiches with some bread we picked up from the bakers on the way home.

Got zoom book group soon, looking forward to new book and movie choice, will get them ordered as soon as I hear the choice.

Time for a cuppa.
5 miles is great! Way too hot to do that outside for us today. Maybe I'll get to the gym later. My parents are coming in about an hour.

Hope the new book and movie are super choices!!

FIRE again yesterday! The neighbors leftover brush pile re-ignited on its own yesterday. DD and I were outside with the pets for a few minutes, and I noticed some smoke coming off of it.
The smoke was getting more pronounced, and DD heard crackling. Sure enough, in a few more minutes we could see flames!
I phoned the neighbor, to give him a chance to put it out....since it was still small at this time... He wasn't home and said he'd be home in 20 minutes. After 5 minutes, the fire was beginning to grow, so I called the fire department.
I'm kinda disappointed that the fire department didn't properly "finish" the job when they were here 2 days ago. It has been incredibly hot, dry and windy for days......they needed to rake everything and turn it over and over. Embers can continue for a very long time. Clearly......as demonstrated by the fire starting back up again.
Neighbor ended up not getting home for 40 minutes, so I'm very glad I called. The sheriff waited for his return. I hope he gets a hefty fine!! He had no business burning anything during our current weather conditions. Doubt he had a permit... Cant fix stupid!!

My parents are coming down this morning. My mom wants a chair reupholstered, and a place is right by me. We are also having our kitchen knives professionally sharpened. Then having lunch out somewhere. I think DD picked a nice bistro with lots of fresh choices!

So a busy start to this Monday morning!

That is really interesting about the house names.

Some name boats here....we didn't name ours. I picture yachts as having names.
And some people like to name their cars as well.

Do try The Palm on your next trip! They take excellent care of their customers. It's become a must do on each trip!

Love that shower curtain!!!!! Thanks for the pic!

Yes, we got drenched on the ride! It was soooo worth it tho!

March is a nice time of year....if DH is game, I say go for it!!!

2:20 am birds chirping! My DH would be getting his gun out....just to scare....

That dog meme is too funny! That is a lab, through and through!!!

Sounds like an excellent pool day! The food sounded great, and anything lemon is so refreshing!!!

5 miles is great! Way too hot to do that outside for us today. Maybe I'll get to the gym later. My parents are coming in about an hour.

Hope the new book and movie are super choices!!

FIRE again yesterday! The neighbors leftover brush pile re-ignited on its own yesterday. DD and I were outside with the pets for a few minutes, and I noticed some smoke coming off of it.
The smoke was getting more pronounced, and DD heard crackling. Sure enough, in a few more minutes we could see flames!
I phoned the neighbor, to give him a chance to put it out....since it was still small at this time... He wasn't home and said he'd be home in 20 minutes. After 5 minutes, the fire was beginning to grow, so I called the fire department.
I'm kinda disappointed that the fire department didn't properly "finish" the job when they were here 2 days ago. It has been incredibly hot, dry and windy for days......they needed to rake everything and turn it over and over. Embers can continue for a very long time. Clearly......as demonstrated by the fire starting back up again.
Neighbor ended up not getting home for 40 minutes, so I'm very glad I called. The sheriff waited for his return. I hope he gets a hefty fine!! He had no business burning anything during our current weather conditions. Doubt he had a permit... Cant fix stupid!!

My parents are coming down this morning. My mom wants a chair reupholstered, and a place is right by me. We are also having our kitchen knives professionally sharpened. Then having lunch out somewhere. I think DD picked a nice bistro with lots of fresh choices!

So a busy start to this Monday morning!

View attachment 580458

Oh goodness yes, he needs a good sorting out behaving like that. Hot weather and fires never blend well. Yes, you can`t fix stupid!!

We used to live in a home called The Gables, I loved that name and it suited the house well. But, friends son has such a good sense of humour naming their home after a former asylum, Briarwood does have that ring to it.....

Oh they are loud some mornings, no guns here though in the UK. We are surrounded by trees, so can`t really complain......

yes, I was pleased with 5 miles today.....it was around low 70`s, so quite pleasant to walk in. Have a lovely visit with your parents and hope you have a lovely lunch too....

Zoom connection was fairly poor today for some reason, never had that before.

New book has been chosen, not sure I`m thrilled, but, Crime and Punishment, another by Dostoevsky. One woman has said she`s not reading it......lol.....she is our newest member, I think she expected all Jackie Collins style. And movie is Apocalypse Now. hmm. Never fancied that one.....but will give it a go.

Mix of sun and cloud this afternoon, but still warm.

We have predawn bird sounds too. That time of year. Dark for not very long.

Ugh, what kind of neighbor you have Paris. Glad the fire was out out as you happened to be outside and saw.

And oh my it is so hot out. Had to get some IT help, but fancy new card, and laptop is happy with it. So back to no commuting for a little while. Saying maybe August now. And no masks for those fully vaccinated. Still feels a bit awkward when some still wearing masks. But as no need to prove vaccinated, I guess sometimes wile will still wear a mask. And so far, still required on transportation, including our trains to be riding on soon. So I guess not ready to toss the mask away. And with no check on cruise ships, we will not be sailing any time soon. It’s one thing to be sick on land, another while at sea or even in a foreign country.

Lunch calling. And iced coffee for me.

LG, I expect most folks have pre dawn chorus......we`re just a little earlier than most during the summer months. I love how Orlando for example doesn`t have sunrise till 6.30 all this month....... ☀ Sad person I am that looked up sunrise/sunset times.

But, decided to go out another walk.....beautiful evening and still so warm. Went across the fields and as we got to the village it was lovely with folks sitting enjoying the sunshine. Almost stopped in at one of the lovely little pubs we have....but thought better of it and kept going.......if we hadn`t already eaten we`d have been tempted.

Although I bet mac wins the heat competition here........and has her A/C on round the clock by now with their warm weather.......now that is hot!!

Couldn`t get into The Prodigal Son, not for me. The main actor played Jesus in the Walking Dead, but, he doesn`t quite work for me. Giving up on it.

Having a peach melba spritzer tonight........ and sorted out some reservations for my American relatives who are going to Universal for the first time next month......hope they like where we`ve suggested. The Palm is one for sure.

Good evening everyone. Today was such a Monday. We had one therapist leave our office as of 5/31 and another will be leaving at the end of this month. I am trying to make sure that all of their clients accounts are paid up. Today I discovered that one client has changed her insurance 3 times in the past 4 months and just didn't bother to tell us. One of her plans that should have been cancelled wasn't and I have no idea where her claims were going. We should have been getting reject notices when we billed the incorrect plans, but we haven't.

On top of this, we have another client who is angry with us because we won't let her commit insurance fraud. This one involves an insurance plan from her employer and a Medicaid plan. This one could get messy. I think it's time for another vacation.

JP is a great ride, it has a good drop at the end and it`s funny when you read on here when folks say oh you don`t get too wet......well, you can be dry, a little wet, sprinkled or totally drenched like Lori was. It varies every ride. But, it`s so much fun.
I will make a point of riding it in October if the weather is right. I usually wait close to the end of the day to ride water rides. Several years ago B and I got on one in Animal Kingdom and got completely drenched. I was actually wringing water out of my hair. We went back to the hotel, changed clothes, and then went back to the park.

FIRE again yesterday! The neighbors leftover brush pile re-ignited on its own yesterday.
Thank goodness you saw it before it got out of hand. I hope the fire fighters had some words with the neighbor.

And no masks for those fully vaccinated. Still feels a bit awkward when some still wearing masks. But as no need to prove vaccinated, I guess sometimes wile will still wear a mask. And so far, still required on transportation, including our trains to be riding on soon. So I guess not ready to toss the mask away.
I am one who is so happy to go mask free whenever possible. but I am still going to carry a mask for a while. I will put one on if someone is uncomfortable being around me without one.

Since tomorrow is taco Tuesday I have a special night light.

Charade I plan on bringing masks even though I had both injections
Delta still requiring masks in their flights.

And if lines are really long and crowded when I’m in the park, I may or may not put one on if peeps are breathing down my neck type of crowds

Good evening everyone. Today was such a Monday. We had one therapist leave our office as of 5/31 and another will be leaving at the end of this month. I am trying to make sure that all of their clients accounts are paid up. Today I discovered that one client has changed her insurance 3 times in the past 4 months and just didn't bother to tell us. One of her plans that should have been cancelled wasn't and I have no idea where her claims were going. We should have been getting reject notices when we billed the incorrect plans, but we haven't.

On top of this, we have another client who is angry with us because we won't let her commit insurance fraud. This one involves an insurance plan from her employer and a Medicaid plan. This one could get messy. I think it's time for another vacation.

I will make a point of riding it in October if the weather is right. I usually wait close to the end of the day to ride water rides. Several years ago B and I got on one in Animal Kingdom and got completely drenched. I was actually wringing water out of my hair. We went back to the hotel, changed clothes, and then went back to the park.

Thank goodness you saw it before it got out of hand. I hope the fire fighters had some words with the neighbor.

I am one who is so happy to go mask free whenever possible. but I am still going to carry a mask for a while. I will put one on if someone is uncomfortable being around me without one.

Since tomorrow is taco Tuesday I have a special night light.

View attachment 580593

We usually have an afternoon where we are in the park, no camera with us and just ride the 3 water rides till we`re done, then slosh back home to get showered and changed. I love that the water rides really do soak you and you know you`ve done a water ride. It will be fine in October for them. I don`t do them during the December trip for some reason......I think my mind tells me it`s cooler, when it`s usually not much cooler.

Shocking someone would expect you to go along with fraud. Yes, planning another vacation will help......

I don`t like tacos, but do like your night light.......

And if lines are really long and crowded when I’m in the park, I may or may not put one on if peeps are breathing down my neck type of crowds

I think we`ll see a lot of folks still wearing masks in certain places for a long time. I know several folks who plan to still them when flying is back to normal again.

:bday: today to @Worfiedoodles

Maria is a very special lady who doesn`t come on and post very often, but she is a long time poster on this thread who has become a very good friend and I hope she has a wonderful day today.......:wave2:

i-w7hJkz2-S.gif

i-mSJDbgH-S.gif

i-Z5rVMBC-S.gif

Hugs and best wishes for a lovely day Maria 🥂🛍🎊🎉

And Tuesday again. Another beautiful day ahead.....can`t compete with America`s temperatures.......but for us in the UK, it`s pretty darn ok. Especially being on the East coast, it does stay a bit cooler here than other places. Even inland by about 20 minutes can be a few temps higher easily.

Didn`t hear any complaints about the 2am bird song this morning, but I think we both slept soundly last night. Someone still is sleeping soundly......lol......I did hear the owls last night before I dropped off, they`ve been very noticeable recently, and they`re quite large too compared to previous sightings, and very beautiful.

Thinking of going into town this morning, as yes, foot is grumbling this morning, so will give walking a miss today and not march around.

Then some garden time. Our gardener is here this morning and I think he`s taking some of the wine they`re making away with him today. It`s ok, but not really for me, it`s very strong though!!

Barbecue food again today, will just do a selection of things for Tom to cook for us, lunch will be salad and breakfast might be toast with marmalade.......and I`ll make up some marinades for the chicken kebabs I`ve decided we`ll have.

Tea first.........

i-DjHxtRw-S.gif

cv36-S.jpg

cv43-S.jpg

Have a lovely Tuesday :wave2:

Ah, I think we went right to Summer temps. 75 degrees out already. And since it’s still a heat wave, a heat advisory issued this Tuesday. Muggy heat anyone? I saw Orlando and us were at 91 degrees yesterday afternoon. Why I don’t mind the heat in Fla. I’m used to it. And yep, I ditch the bag, carry a little zip bag in my pocket to put my lanyard in, wear my bathing suit under quick dry clothes, and enjoy all 3 water rides. Then I go back, maybe hit the pool, and refresh before going back to the parks. It is the fun of being wet when you want to get wet. And I’ve been wet on JP before. Dependent on how full your boat is, and the seat you get. Front row tends to get the wet, as ends of rows. It is a fun boat drop ride. But on the other two water rides, I’m soaked most of the time. Diudley, water just sloshes around in your boat, and lots of water splashes around as you go down the hills, and lots of dripping from above as you go along before you reach the top. Bluto’s, I think I get at least fully wet and the biggest chance to be dripping soaked on that ride. Typical water wheel ride. And with thoughts of water rides. Too bad my laptop is not waterproof, and risky near water. With the heat today, I’d rather be in the pool all day.

And so, woot! A Taco Tuesday is here. The day it would make sense Mac has a Taco Bell dinner. No cooking for the Mac home tonight.

Abd a very happy birthday to Doodles. Hope you ate enjoying your birthday today.

Off to refill tea cup. And breakfast search. Nothing hot. And May slip a ice cube in my tea cup.

A totally terrific Taco Tuesday homies. Stay cool, hydrated and be in a happy mood.

Yep LG, we`re not used to the heat in Orlando but love it, perfect for us. Just need a little extra conditioner in my hair so it doesn`t go too dry.

High 90`s is alright by us.

Did go into town and got a few bits and discovered a new deli/cheese store that`s opened up.......got some lovely chutney`s and was spoiled for choice with other items including a massive selection of gins and other tasty liquors. I can see them seeing us a lot when we go into town.

DS got his vaccination appointments as they are now doing over 25`s. First one is Saturday and he has his next one booked too, and a local place too, it`s only about 10 minutes away from us. Website was fine when he went on first thing this morning, he`s a very early riser too thankfully......but just been reading some folks aren`t getting on and the queue is long!

Chicken thighs on the grill for lunch today and some salads....made some potato salad this morning and going to roast off some peppers too. Nice and easy lunch especially as I`m not making it......I`ll be sipping non alcoholic peach spritzers in the sun.....:beach:

And did manage to get my trainers on for the first time today........haven`t walked far in them yet, but will wear them around the house and garden to see how they are......moving forward now!!

Yay, to Schumi getting sneakers on. I hope you are feeling better, and healing to be able to wear whatever footwear you want. And hope to see ya this Fall. Maybe flights will resume this Summer. And yay, for Kyle to be able to be vaccinated now too. We were lucky in March. Availability to all, and easy to get an appointment, so kids got their shots in March.

So glad we got both hvac systems replaced
I don’t know how peeps in the South survive without it

we have ours on 24/7

Wishing all our readers are doing and no one gets sunburned

LG, our countries operate a very different criteria for vaccinations, and he was in no rush to get his vaccination, happy to wait his turn.

So many trying to get theirs before they were entitled to. Shame as it blocks up the system for more deserving people. My sister was on the phones to make appointments and was shocked at how brazen some folks were trying to get appts.

Worfiedodles :bday:

Have the bestest day all day long

You are missed and thought of !

Hope you get cake and lots of cards!

you were with the sans from the beginning and are missed

And we never forget our homies ..

Lovely post mac and yes, Maria was a San poster long before I even heard of the Dis.

Oh gosh yes, I`d have it running constantly too......mine, like yours would never be off.

Going to head out a walk.....might be a short walk, but I`ll attempt it anyway......will get my sunscreen on first though as it is blazing sunshine here.....:sunny:

Yeah, since it was up to each county in my state, very inconsistent as to availability. Was for senior citizens, 65 and up and essential medical personnel, for many many months before offered to the second level, those working for the state and federal offices, and those with medical need. That second level did not last long, as was opened to all less than a month later. And many of us got shots from a drug store, that had significantly more availability than the county offered slots.

Ooh very hot out, as tossed trash out as older one left for work. Told him needs to drink water when gets the chance. That and if need more sun tan lotion, to let me know. I gave him 2 big bottles of it when he started and showed me his sun burned neck.

Lynne get him a bandana to wear around his neck
Burns on the neck are miserable to have

Mr Mac wears a cooling gel neck wrap when he is out hiking or biking and it saves him from a nasty burn

Guess what I am doing now. If you guessed sitting on hold with and insurance company then you are correct. I’m dealing with Ms. Insurance Fraud. I have literally spent the entire morning working on this.

I am hoping that by October the travel mask mandates will have been lifted. I will still probably bring a few disposable masks just in case.

Shocking someone would expect you to go along with fraud. Yes, planning another vacation will help......
Right now she is mad that her therapist told me about the second insurance plan because she told her about that in confidence. What I can’t seem to make her understand is that the insurance company will eventually realize the error and it’s better to take care of it now than later.

And I’ve been wet on JP before. Dependent on how full your boat is, and the seat you get.
I think that is the reason we didn’t get as wet in the Disney rides as I expected. Our boats weren’t full, so less weight for the splash.

And did manage to get my trainers on for the first time today........haven`t walked far in them yet,
Great news.

So glad we got both hvac systems replaced
I don’t know how peeps in the South survive without it

we have ours on 24/7
We always have ours on 24/7 during the summer. I could not live here without a/c.

Still on hold. I’ve been on hold for almost an hour. I am ready for lunch.

We usually have an afternoon where we are in the park, no camera with us and just ride the 3 water rides till we`re done, then slosh back home to get showered and changed. I love that the water rides really do soak you and you know you`ve done a water ride. It will be fine in October for them. I don`t do them during the December trip for some reason......I think my mind tells me it`s cooler, when it`s usually not much cooler.

I don`t like tacos, but do like your night light.......

I think we`ll see a lot of folks still wearing masks in certain places for a long time. I know several folks who plan to still them when flying is back to normal again.

:bday: today to @Worfiedoodles

Maria is a very special lady who doesn`t come on and post very often, but she is a long time poster on this thread who has become a very good friend and I hope she has a wonderful day today.......:wave2:

i-w7hJkz2-S.gif

i-mSJDbgH-S.gif

i-Z5rVMBC-S.gif

Hugs and best wishes for a lovely day Maria 🥂🛍🎊🎉

And Tuesday again. Another beautiful day ahead.....can`t compete with America`s temperatures.......but for us in the UK, it`s pretty darn ok. Especially being on the East coast, it does stay a bit cooler here than other places. Even inland by about 20 minutes can be a few temps higher easily.

Didn`t hear any complaints about the 2am bird song this morning, but I think we both slept soundly last night. Someone still is sleeping soundly......lol......I did hear the owls last night before I dropped off, they`ve been very noticeable recently, and they`re quite large too compared to previous sightings, and very beautiful.

Thinking of going into town this morning, as yes, foot is grumbling this morning, so will give walking a miss today and not march around.

Then some garden time. Our gardener is here this morning and I think he`s taking some of the wine they`re making away with him today. It`s ok, but not really for me, it`s very strong though!!

Barbecue food again today, will just do a selection of things for Tom to cook for us, lunch will be salad and breakfast might be toast with marmalade.......and I`ll make up some marinades for the chicken kebabs I`ve decided we`ll have.

Tea first.........

i-DjHxtRw-S.gif

cv36-S.jpg

cv43-S.jpg

Have a lovely Tuesday :wave2:

Aww, Carole! You are too sweet to post my birthday! And thank you for the birthday wishes, Mac! I have to work today, but I did have a little Universal celebration of sorts in that I renewed our Annual Passes. Woohoo! So excited to keep the Universal love alive!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter