Something About Nothing............ #14

Hello homies!

Same weather here in Orlando as it is back home.

Decent flight and all is good with me.

Just hanging in the hotel until room available.
Took a tour of the hotel grounds prior and I know I will need to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to find my way back to my room.

Have fun mac!!! Yes, leave those breadcrumbs to get back........

Glad the flights were good too!!

Baking day for me, my ovens didn`t know what hit them. Kyle`s work colleagues will be happy tomorrow for sure!

Now to think about dinner......

Quick hello as I start the day. I am hoping this will be a slow week. Not much going on around here. We had a football game on Saturday. Our team won again.
I was able to purchase some flight miles to add to my existing miles and got a cheap flight for B on the same flight as me.

Schumi - Get well wishes for Tom and I hope you don’t get sick too.

Lynne - See you soon

Safe travels for Mac.

My days left:
View attachment 792882

Sorry missed your post....

Thanks, he is almost back to normal......although I`ve had it, it was me who gave it to him last week....we like to share apparently...... 🥰

Glad your team won.......and nice countdown too!!!!

Yep, Charade, see ya soon. Like next week. Glad you got B’a flight same as yours.

Trying to clear up all the loose ends this week, before I end the month relaxing. Like a very expensive month so far. Taxes, travel. And now, ack, a need for a new car. Seems my 16 year old car needs replacing before it gets its next inspections, due next month. Sigh. I do need that relaxing time.

Hello homies!

Took a tour of the hotel grounds prior and I know I will need to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to find my way back to my room.
Mac, glad you made it safely to Orlando. Have a wonderful time:)

Good Monday evening everyone :wave2:

IMG_1540.gif

IMG_2199.gif

Robbie, stars line up for me and would love to see you and sister Tuesday-Wednesday -thursday if any of those days works for you and sisters
That would be nice Mac. We will be checking in tomorrow. I want to get settled in our room. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday. Just text me you have my number.

The bubbly blonde? She was so much fun
Yes, she is sweet and fun for sure.

Great to hear you arrived safe Mac.

Thanks, he is almost back to normal......although I`ve had it, it was me who gave it to him last week....we like to share apparently...... 🥰
Sorry to hear you and Tom have been ill. Good to hear you are both on the mend.

We were stuck on Florida turnpike yesterday for 3 hour do to a horrific crash. They are not releasing much information about it yet. So glad we had a full tank of gas.

We got in late last night and had a fairly relaxing day today.

We head up to Portofino tomorrow and I’am ready for the vacation to really kick in. I’am looking forward to looking at new Minion area and shops.

Have wonderful Monday night everyone.

I will leave the light on.

IMG_2200.gif

Good Monday evening everyone :wave2:

View attachment 793099

View attachment 793097

That would be nice Mac. We will be checking in tomorrow. I want to get settled in our room. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday. Just text me you have my number.

Yes, she is sweet and fun for sure.

Great to hear you arrived safe Mac.

Sorry to hear you and Tom have been ill. Good to hear you are both on the mend.

We were stuck on Florida turnpike yesterday for 3 hour do to a horrific crash. They are not releasing much information about it yet. So glad we had a full tank of gas.

We got in late last night and had a fairly relaxing day today.

We head up to Portofino tomorrow and I’am ready for the vacation to really kick in. I’am looking forward to looking at new Minion area and shops.

Have wonderful Monday night everyone.

I will leave the light on.

View attachment 793101

Thanks Robbie....on the mend, but Tom`s seems to be lingering. Neither of us are patient with things like this, but Tom moreso......:)

Have a nice journey up to Universal and have a lovely time.

Rain has taken over our weather systems. Started last night before dinner, it`s off right now, but more forecast today.

I did a load of baking yesterday, so have some muffins or bread for this morning, so will either have some toast with preserves or muffins with fruit. Had some Earl Grey already, but will make breakfast tea when sleeping beauty gets up for breakfast, then we`ll nip out to get some bits and pieces. Having some beautiful butchers sausages for dinner tonight, pork with spicy apple, will do them in a tray bake with loads of veg and some baby potatoes, well seasoned and a little spicy as I`ll use some chilli oil alongside the spices, one tray dish and very tasty.

Have a couple of plans today, but enjoying my early morning tea right now watching the rain start to fall again, trees are really starting to change now, leaves are turning yellow and some are already starting to shed their leaves......autumn is here.

Glad to know mac has settled in nicely and Janet is still having a lovely time!!!

cv83-S.jpg

cv32-S.jpg

Robo, glad to hear you arrived, even with that accident delay, making you much later than expected. Time to now enjoy relaxing. If you are going to be around next week, maybe we can meet up.

Max, hope you got your room not much after you posted, and are enjoying your first full day with park fun today. Hehe, don’t forget today is the day you can still make a Taco Bell run. Or hit up Lisa’s Studio one.

Yay, Taco Tuesday is here. The one day where all can enjoy a taco, and also saying happy birthday to Schumi.

Yeah, for me, a day where the hot water is from a bottle. With a thick cloud cover, was a very dark, but quick commute. Saying muggy and warm, 85 degrees the high, with those pop up showers and thunderstorms predicted in the afternoon and early evening. Did bring my umbrella, so hope that means no rain on my other commuting time.

Ooh, a most Terrific Taco Tuesday to all the homies, family and friends.

Good Morning Sans family :wave2:
IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2214.jpeg

IMG_2215.jpeg

IMG_2216.gif

Thanks Robbie....on the mend, but Tom`s seems to be lingering. Neither of us are patient with things like this, but Tom moreso......:)

Have a nice journey up to Universal and have a lovely time.
Sending good wishes to you both that your feel better soon.

I did a load of baking yesterday, so have some muffins or bread for this morning, so will either have some toast with preserves or muffins with fruit. Had some Earl Grey already, but will make breakfast tea when sleeping beauty gets up for breakfast, then we`ll nip out to get some bits and pieces. Having some beautiful butchers sausages for dinner tonight, pork with spicy apple, will do them in a tray bake with loads of veg and some baby potatoes, well seasoned and a little spicy as I`ll use some chilli oil alongside the spices, one tray dish and very tasty.
I’am sure Kyles office friends will be over the moon with all the baked goods you are sending for them to enjoy. That is so nice of you to do that.

Your dinner sounds good for this evening.

Good morning Lynne I see you are up this morning early too.

I woke up way too early this morning. I‘am excited to get up to Universal and get started with the Universal leg of this vacation. There will be a nap needed for sure today me thinks.

Have wonderful Tuesday everyone.

Robo, glad to hear you arrived, even with that accident delay, making you much later than expected. Time to now enjoy relaxing. If you are going to be around next week, maybe we can meet up.

Thank you Lynne.

Good morning. I’m trying to kill time until lunch. Slow day today, but I won’t complain.
I did a little seat rearranging on our flights and now B and I are sitting together the entire time.

Hello homies!

Or just follow the trail of birds eating the crumbs.

And now, ack, a need for a new car. Seems my 16 year old car needs replacing before it gets its next inspections, due next month.
Sorry to hear that, but getting a new car is exciting.

We were stuck on Florida turnpike yesterday for 3 hour do to a horrific crash.
That brings back memories. I used to take the turnpike to work every day.

Happy birthday to Carole!!!

Hey all. Loving this trip. At BWV now , perfect for food & wine-o’s.

Thus far, Sunday did mgm late afternoon after doing IoA & US rides we enjoy, then too jays for late lunch. Food good but only one server, meal took over 1-1/2 hours & thAt was taking g the cheesecake to go!

Yesterday, pool time then Epcot. Late deluxe hours, got stuck in soarin to wait out our first storm of trip for over an hour. Lol beats being caught in it! Was fascinating seeing the far off sideways lightening in sky. Too many mts at home to ever see it

Slept in and will head up to steakhouse 72 for late lunch, then MNSSHP :hmghost:

Back (solo) to SF planning on HHN Fri, sat & sun. Will be once again meeting up wit my partner in horror, mac. If anyone bopping around feel free to say hi.

Lynne ugh not the greatest time with crazy pricing to be hunting for a new car. Good luck
We were stuck on Florida turnpike yesterday for 3 hour do to a horrific crash. They are not releasing much information about it yet. So glad we had a full tank of gas
Oh my! I’ve always had that thot cross my mind in that situation
Can’t keep a good man down!

Quick drop in before I set off for a night somewhere…….I don’t know where yet……surprise for my birthday.

Thank you for the wishes…….but, my birthday is not till tomorrow, the 13th, but thanks anyway! Tom couldn’t get us booked into this place tomorrow night, but dinner and an overnight stay works anytime!

Will be offline as we decided a no internet night……sounds good 🥰

Janet, glad the trip is going well……catch up soon……:)

Keisha, after doing this weekend at HHN, are u going back to Disney? Yeah, we did end up getting exactly what wanted, and sitting in driveway. But just lucky got a this year one at discount, even. And now, I guess my DH’s truck is next. It’s getting old. Hoping he gets at least a few more years out of it. Not fun to look for new, and not like the what was like the last time I bought a car, eight years ago. Everything is electronic, and guess what? The plate I had on my old car. couldn’t be transferred to new. Apparently, our lovely state said not to be used that first letter I had, any more. So, a plate that I guess will be for decoration, with a brand new one now in use. Sigh. At least the old one expires next month.

Yay for Charade to get seats together for flights. Will be more fun with both of you.

Lunchtime walk was warm and sunny. And almost too warm. No matter though, cold front coming tomorrow, making a very wet day for that camel, then in the mid 70’s we go. Much more seasonable temps. But hey, like this more like summer feeling muggy feeling day any time in later September, like today. Ooh countdown is now on one hand. Woot! Florida heat, yes looking for lots of full sunny days, and hot Florida weather these next two weeks.

The plate I had on my old car. couldn’t be transferred to new. Apparently, our lovely state said not to be used that first letter I had, any more. So, a plate that I guess will be for decoration, with a brand new one now in use. Sigh. At least the old one expires next month.
That’s kind of odd. B had dh’s vanity plates on her car. Our registration is due at the end of the month, so I told her she could request new plates. She now has something that is suited to her.

I’m bored and still have 90 minutes to go. I am thinking about having some things delivered to our hotel. The cost of bottled water at theme parks is insane. I’m trying to think of what kind of snacks to order.

Charade, I guess each state is different how it issues or replaces old tags. That tag was probably over 20 years old, hence, maybe why my state don’t want it in service anymore. By that time, probably would have needed a classic tag if we kept the car. I rarely know my plate digits, other than mostly knowing the three alphabetical letters our all start with. Ack, I get 90 more minutes too, and my afternoon is also crawling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter