Something About Nothing ... #12

I am a non-drinker, nothing against it, I just tend not to drink and now I really can't, so drunk people tend to annoy the crud out of me... Maybe if I were drunk, they wouldn't bother me ;)
But what about the cartwheels!?!?

Hey, looks like my group and I timed our vacation just right. We arrive at HRH July 1st for a full week of park fun. HP areas express will be greatly appreciated but is anyone else concerned this may cause higher onsite deluxe hotel prices and/or availability issue/

Welcome back to your home away from home !

Nah don't think it will be an issue
Summer especially July and up to August 20 have always had the higher hotel rates

Great chance that Potter ride she will have ep lines
Rumored it starts first of July but who knows if it will start in the first

Have a fun vacation at the darkside!!

Janet I bet you look cute as a button with the new hairdo

It will probably grow out by the time I see you at the darkside this fall

Janet I bet you look cute as a button with the new hairdo

It will probably grow out by the time I see you at the darkside this fall

That's the plan. When your man looks at it & says absolutely nothing, you know it's bad. At least it's cooler.

Blonde again and little one not happy with her layers. Too bad. She wanted to color her hair, but having dark hair, no. I won't let her hair be bleached before. And, she gets red and blonde highlights from being in the summer sun. I keep reminding her that her hair is so pretty just the way it is. No short hair for us. Sorry to hear your haircut was not want you wanted Keisha. At least it will grow out. Eh, DH would not even know I went to the hair salon unless I said something. Only time he did say something was when it was short, he said he liked long hair.

Just chilling after a very large drop, but brief rain shower.

Made pasta for dinner, but looking for something sweet. Made pound cake, so that with some ice cream will be the late dessert.

Night all.

Chicken in crockpot for us-was ready by 3 so people could eat on their schedule - I didn't get home til after 6. (no not one of my chickens-even the rooster is behaving himself for now). Knew it was going to be crazy and long day so no taco day today-had to a crockpot meal. Nachos/taco tomorrow, will make for lunch then stick in a crockpot to keep warm as more crazy days tomorrow (at least I'm off).

Either crazy chicken hasn't laid in 2 days or she found a new hiding spot. We can't figure out where yet...put the babies in with the big girls tonight. Have had them in old coop, but they need to learn to get along with the big kids.

what are ya'll dates for October? seems I just miss Lynne at Pop...

It'll grow Janet.......I know it's awful when that happens though.......you'll find a suitable stylist and you'll be back to longer hair before you know it........I have seen that "say nothing" look from my DH too once or twice with hair do's over the years.........

Won't be around for a bit. Ladies won't have email either, off for a break.......

See youse soon :)

Welcome back to your home away from home !

Nah don't think it will be an issue
Summer especially July and up to August 20 have always had the higher hotel rates

Great chance that Potter ride she will have ep lines
Rumored it starts first of July but who knows if it will start in the first

Have a fun vacation at the darkside!!

Thanks, its good to be remembered since its been a while since I posted. Yeah, I am sure it will be a great vacation. Would rather have visited during HHN nights this year but alas that does not look doable this year.

Thanks, its good to be remembered since its been a while since I posted. Yeah, I am sure it will be a great vacation. Would rather have visited during HHN nights this year but alas that does not look doable this year.
I remember you were
We ve talked before in the past

Once you chat with us here, we like it for homies to drop back in

It would be very difficult to be at UO and miss hhn dates so I know the feeling
Hope you will get to do hhn on a future trip

th
Ah, Wednesday it is. Hey Keisha, one closer day to July vacation, and it's hump day, so camel reminder in post.

Another awesome sleeping night. Into the low 50's in temp, clear skies, and then a gorgeous sunrise to another low 80's degree day. Tea is so nice this morning. I'll be on my second cup soon.

th
So, enjoy your Wednesday and peek at Friday on the horizon.

Hey anybody seen MonyK's crazy chicken's egg or two?

th

Well if you put anchovies on it...it helps :)

oh yeah, I'm sure COLD SALTY FISH improves the texture and taste of anything... :crazy2:

Unfortunately, it's the amateurs that ruin it for the professionals :P The heat/broiling sun tends to make things worse all the way around. Had to laugh when i saw the new WDW DP next year that includes liquor. Can only imagine a wife telling her husband: drink up George, it's paid for :duck:

A WDW DP with liquor isn't new. Back when I did my first real onsite package vacation, in 2009, you could get an add on for liquor. The price was too much and neither of us were heavy drinkers, so it wasn't worth it.

Things backing up here. Did get carpets scrubbed again yesterday. With the puppy it's on the rotation more often. Messy little monster he is.

Humpty hump
Blonde again and little one not happy with her layers. Too bad. She wanted to color her hair, but having dark hair, no. I won't let her hair be bleached before. And, she gets red and blonde highlights from being in the summer sun. I keep reminding her that her hair is so pretty just the way it is. No short hair for us. Sorry to hear your haircut was not want you wanted Keisha. At least it will grow out. Eh, DH would not even know I went to the hair salon unless I said something. Only time he did say something was when it was short, he said he liked long hair.

Just chilling after a very large drop, but brief rain shower.

Made pasta for dinner, but looking for something sweet. Made pound cake, so that with some ice cream will be the late dessert.

Night all.

I bet it looks nice with the natural highlights. The colored. Clip in extensions are popular here.

It'll grow Janet.......I know it's awful when that happens though.......you'll find a suitable stylist and you'll be back to longer hair before you know it........I have seen that "say nothing" look from my DH too once or twice with hair do's over the years.........

Won't be around for a bit. Ladies won't have email either, off for a break.......

See youse soon :)

I'll just plan it better and make an appointment with my girl. That whole instant gratification thing bitingme in the butt.

A break!?! Hope it's for something fun.

oh yeah, I'm sure COLD SALTY FISH improves the texture and taste of anything... :crazy2:

A WDW DP with liquor isn't new. Back when I did my first real onsite package vacation, in 2009, you could get an add on for liquor. The price was too much and neither of us were heavy drinkers, so it wasn't worth it.

Have bought the plan since it rolled out in '05 (oh how i loved it then w/tip, appetizer & dessert included lol). It's been a few years since we purchased as IMO it's not as cost effective and the food quality/offerings have declined but i can't say I've ever seen alcohol included in the plan.:confused3

I'm only buying the mouse plan, as since we are going over Christmas, I am assuming higher holiday pricing, and at least I am fixed on the price months ago. Already it's increased a few dollars more than I paid so far. Plus, with the crowds, having a sit down meal once a day is a good reprieve. I agree though, the quality is lower and lower. And for me, not a drinker, I rarely have alcohol with my meal, let alone just drink as I tour. Not doing any plan for my solo trip. When it's hot, I don't eat as much. The last time we had the plan was 5 years ago, and that was when we got the table plan free with a POP stay. Most of the time, we do military or TA room only, military tickets, and OOP dining. Either way, food prices are getting so high.

Well, back in 09, there was also the Platinum Meal Plan which was 3 sit down meals a day, two snacks, and a BOATLOAD of add ons. I was able to do the Swim With the Dolphins tour. Every tour was included in the meal plan as well as golfing and the Richard Petty Experience. I did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, The Behinds the Scenes tour, and an Animal Kingdom tour all because they were included on the platinum meal plan. THAT paid for the meal plan. Now, If I were to get a meal plan, it would be the 1 table/1 qs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter