Some Day Our Trip Will Come.....Our Easter 2009 Pre-Trippie.....

Don't worry everything will be fine, I think everyone feels the same when the holiday is approaching.

You will have a fantastic time and I cannot wait to hear all about it. All the best and Happy Easter to you and yours too.:goodvibes

im sure you will get there in plenty of time, we all have those panics tho so you are not alone x

Hope you get what you want at check in tomorrow morning :wizard:

Claire ;)
Thanks Claire.x.

Happy Easter Michelle, have a truly magical trip xxxx:hug:
Happy Easter Rachel,thank you.x.

Michelle try to relax and have a wonderful trip, it will be perfect :thumbsup2

By the way have you got any spare space in your case for me??? :laughing:
I will be fine once i land,i am not a good flyer at the best of times.As for space,we just about stayed under the weight allowance in all 3 cases.Thanks Karen.x.

Don't worry everything will be fine, I think everyone feels the same when the holiday is approaching.

You will have a fantastic time and I cannot wait to hear all about it. All the best and Happy Easter to you and yours too.:goodvibes
Thanks Bev,Happy Easter.x.

im sure you will get there in plenty of time, we all have those panics tho so you are not alone x
Thanks Nat,i have always panicked,but no where near as much as this :confused3,i do think it's because we have'nt been for such a long time.x.

I have sent you an email Michelle:thumbsup2

I do hope you all have a wonderful time and Chloe has an amazing Birthday, take care and have lots and lots of fun in the most magical place on earth:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Take care, Safe journey & Speak soon:hug:

Just found this Michelle it sounds like you have a great holiday planned and I hope that your having a great time in the world right now. Your like me taking lots of pictures can't wait to see them when your back. :)

I'm lucky in that Jonathan is also like your husband he's always cleaning infact he's obsessive about it, he will do it all including the ironing. Infact he does a damn site more than I do in the house work department while I'm usually on the dis or looking at disney stuff. :rotfl:

Hiya Michelle, just wondered when you would be back and saw you are due back tomorrow. I hope you have had a fantastic time and I am looking forward to hearing all about it.:goodvibes

Hiya Michelle, just wondered when you would be back and saw you are due back tomorrow. I hope you have had a fantastic time and I am looking forward to hearing all about it.:goodvibes

I'm dying to hear all about it as well. :hyper:

Another one just checking in :grouphug: Hoping you get a chance to update us soon Michelle, can't wait to hear how your trip went :goodvibes

Hi Guys,
As most of you know i got back Saturday morning after a truly fantastic trip,i will be posting my trippie asap-the first 1 or 2 days may be up pretty soon-as no photopass pics were taken until the 3rd day.Once i have sorted out our photopass pics+have received them back i will continue on with the trippie :thumbsup2.

Unfortunatley i took no food pics,i am sorry to all you foodies out there(i am one myself+love looking at peoples food piccies)but i just found it too embarrassing/weird.I found people to be looking at me,wondering what i was doing :rotfl2:,even Chloe said when i tried to take a pic of her food on the plane 'mum that lady's looking at you' :rotfl:
blush.gif
.I tried my hardest-but just could'nt do it-sorry guys-hope i will be forgiven.
We ended up taking 1,800 pics so hopefully you will enjoy looking at some of those.x.

Unfortunatley i took no food pics,i am sorry to all you foodies out there(i am one myself+love looking at peoples food piccies)but i just found it too embarrassing/weird.I found people to be looking at me,wondering what i was doing :rotfl2:,even Chloe said when i tried to take a pic of her food on the plane 'mum that lady's looking at you' :rotfl:
blush.gif
.I tried my hardest-but just could'nt do it-sorry guys-hope i will be forgiven.

I forgive you Michelle, I know exactly how you feel and even without my 'excuse' there is no way I could take food pics. :)

I forgive you Michelle, I know exactly how you feel and even without my 'excuse' there is no way I could take food pics. :)

Thank you.
I have a couple which were taken in the room i will post as no-one was around for those :thumbsup2 :laughing:.x.

(p.s.-i know i said i was going to start on your trippie tonight but don't worry i have'nt forgotten-i am just catching up with the ones i subscribed to before i went away.x.x.)

(p.s.-i know i said i was going to start on your trippie tonight but don't worry i have'nt forgotten-i am just catching up with the ones i subscribed to before i went away.x.x.)

No worries, start yours before you read mine. :goodvibes

Welcome home and can't wait to hear and see more :)

Lol about taking piccies, I just take them now and if asked say I am taking them for an internet report!

Claire ;)

No worries, start yours before you read mine. :goodvibes
No way,i want to see what you said about us :lmao:.x.

Welcome home and can't wait to hear and see more :)

Lol about taking piccies, I just take them now and if asked say I am taking them for an internet report!

Claire ;)
Tony was even embarassed at the thought of me taking the pics+on one occasion he said pretty loudly-as he thought people were looking at me,'i hope that one makes the cookery book' :lmao:.I was more embarrased at people hearing his comment than me taking the pics :rotfl2: .x.

1,800 pics but no food ones?! I was looking forward to seeing the Tony Roma pics - I think Claire was too ;)

Ah you want to skip straight to Day 11 then, just follow the link in my sig to get to the index. :laughing:
:thumbsup2.
Will be starting on your's tonight.x.

1,800 pics but no food ones?! I was looking forward to seeing the Tony Roma pics - I think Claire was too ;)
I know,i am sorry,i did try.I have a nice one of me wearing my Tony Roma's bib :lmao:.We went in on a Monday night and had the 'endless slab',and ur server made us wear the special bibs-otherwise you don't get your food :laughing:.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter