Solo trip with the NE DIVAS May 2nd - 7th!

I'm still new to this "adult activities at disney" stuff, so can someone tell me of there are taxis or bus service that goes from AKV to the Boardwalk?? Im having dinner at Flying Fish and then was going to meet you all at JRs and definitely did not want to drive. Is there somewhere I can find the hours of the bus if there is one?? Thanks!

There's buses from AKV but I don't know the routes. You might have to go to Epcot and walk or get a boat to the boardwalk.
Flying Fish to JR's is a five minute stagger along the BW, with bars in between:thumbsup2.
I think you'll have missed the last bus after JR's, but I've never had a problem getting a taxi from the BW after hours, there's usually a few waiting outside the hotel.

There's buses from AKV but I don't know the routes. You might have to go to Epcot and walk or get a boat to the boardwalk.
Flying Fish to JR's is a five minute stagger along the BW, with bars in between:thumbsup2.
I think you'll have missed the last bus after JR's, but I've never had a problem getting a taxi from the BW after hours, there's usually a few waiting outside the hotel.

oh ok, that makes sense. I forgot that epcot was so close to the BW. I just want to make sure I can get back in one piece! Thanks so much.

I'm still new to this "adult activities at disney" stuff, so can someone tell me of there are taxis or bus service that goes from AKV to the Boardwalk?? Im having dinner at Flying Fish and then was going to meet you all at JRs and definitely did not want to drive. Is there somewhere I can find the hours of the bus if there is one?? Thanks!

oh ok, that makes sense. I forgot that epcot was so close to the BW. I just want to make sure I can get back in one piece! Thanks so much.

Okay. To get to the Boardwalk from AKV, you can take a bus to Epcot and walk through the park to the International Gateway - OR - take a bus to Hollywood Studios and take the boat or walkway that is out in front. The walkway takes about 20 minutes at a leisurely pace and the boat depends on when you get on. I personally prefer the walk. Depending on the type of tickets you are purchasing for the parks, this 2nd option does not require park entrance. A cab ride back to AKV from The Boardwalk Inn will cost you anywhere from 12 to 14 dollars. I always use this choice at night after bar closing because there are always cabs readily available at the BWI and its very safe. Its actually pretty easy to get around.

Well, we might be able to help with that with a little pre-game action in my room. That is unless you are staying sober cause you are driving.

Not worried about the driving, just the cost of cover and drinks at JR. If I splurged every time someone else was here for vacation, I'd be less broke than I am now. :lmao:

Okay. To get to the Boardwalk from AKV, you can take a bus to Epcot and walk through the park to the International Gateway - OR - take a bus to Hollywood Studios and take the boat or walkway that is out in front. The walkway takes about 20 minutes at a leisurely pace and the boat depends on when you get on. I personally prefer the walk. Depending on the type of tickets you are purchasing for the parks, this 2nd option does not require park entrance. A cab ride back to AKV from The Boardwalk Inn will cost you anywhere from 12 to 14 dollars. I always use this choice at night after bar closing because there are always cabs readily available at the BWI and its very safe. Its actually pretty easy to get around.

What she said. I'd choose the HS route due to the walk or boat option, and as stated no worries about getting through Epcot. :cool2:

LaLa you can crash in my room if you have to. I got confused just reading all that stuff. Of course it is before 6 in the morning.

I am adding another couple of stops on my adult Disney tour. For Cinco De Mayo, I will be making a stop at the mexico pavillion tequila bar.

Thor comes out on Friday, I will be watching that at DTD. It is only fitting since Disney now owns Marvel.

well I could just take you back, I have to go to my friend's hockey game and then I'll be at JRs after that so I'll have my car....just a thought:rolleyes:

well I could just take you back, I have to go to my friend's hockey game and then I'll be at JRs after that so I'll have my car....just a thought:rolleyes:

oh, ok... thanks for the offer! Well, if its not too late I wouldn't mind that. I will have a car that week also, but I just thought for the safety of all at Disney that I leave it at the hotel that night. :rolleyes1

oh, ok... thanks for the offer! Well, if its not too late I wouldn't mind that. I will have a car that week also, but I just thought for the safety of all at Disney that I leave it at the hotel that night. :rolleyes1

Darlin, you are right to avoid driving if you don't like to drive after drinking. Seriously, any cab ride less than 20 bucks after drinking for me is worth the extra cost. I am a nurse and NEVER want to put my license in jeopardy.

Darlin, you are right to avoid driving if you don't like to drive after drinking. Seriously, any cab ride less than 20 bucks after drinking for me is worth the extra cost. I am a nurse and NEVER want to put my license in jeopardy.

That was exactly my thought... now, if I could find something cute to wear, all my trauma will have been resolved. :)

Who is ready to leave now? I am ready to meet the diva's now. Ok. I am really just ready to leave now.

They always want to work you the hardest right before you leave.

Who is ready to leave now? I am ready to meet the diva's now. Ok. I am really just ready to leave now.

That's the truth. . .I left work at 9:30 last night (normally out by 6), then got called in for an emergency case last night. UGH. . .I am tired. The Brit is here already. Graeme texted his check in last night. Dang, I need a nap and its a busy weekend. . .lol.

I'm ready! I'm ready! Leaving work in 1 hour, 44 minutes and 14 seconds (but whose counting?), do some last-minute things, clean the house, and finish packing...

I should be arriving around noon on Sunday. My flight gets in earlier, but Im going to stop and get some groceries at the store first. Going to spend the rest of Sunday at MK, and then have dinner at Sanaa. I can hardly wait to meet you guys on Tuesday!! :banana:

oh dang, I just saw a 9:40 dinner reservation at the Crystal Palace on Sunday night...I thought you had to know the President to get in there. I can't believe they even had an opening, so I may grab it and take a few flix with some characters. If anyone wants to join me, let me know... :woohoo:

All I can say is YAY, the Brit is here already, tomorrow another friend gets here and people just start pouring in after that. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and hanging with old ones. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter