Solo trip with the NE DIVAS May 2nd - 7th!

LaLalovesWDW

**Disney Diva for Life**
:woohoo: Alright nah, I'm confirmed and ready for my solo trip May 2nd - 7th. I can't believe that I've been to Disney hundreds of times and never really seen all the attractions, events, etc because Im always with others and children. Soooooo, Im determined to do all the things I never got to do with others - including signing up for the American Idol experience :mic:

Well, if anyone will be around that week let a sistah know!
:cheer2:

:woohoo: Alright nah, I'm confirmed and ready for my solo trip May 3rd - 7th. I can't believe that I've been to Disney hundreds of times and never really seen all the attractions, events, etc because Im always with others and children. Soooooo, Im determined to do all the things I never got to do with others - including signing up for the American Idol experience :mic:

I'm there May 1-6! it's my birthday present to myself! did you make any ADRs? :woohoo:

wow, what a coinkeedink! and you are in NJ, so I know you must be cool :) So far I have Flying Fish on 5/3
Boatrights for dinner on 5/4
Sanaa for dinner on 5/5

I may change Flying fish because my flight doesn't arrive until 5pm and I definitely wanted to spend a few hours at one of the parks that night, so depending on if I meet up with anyone interested, I can move that to Friday night.

Let me know if any of that interests you.

wow, what a coinkeedink! and you are in NJ, so I know you must be cool :) So far I have Flying Fish on 5/3
Boatrights for dinner on 5/4
Sanaa for dinner on 5/5

I may change Flying fish because my flight doesn't arrive until 5pm and I definitely wanted to spend a few hours at one of the parks that night, so depending on if I meet up with anyone interested, I can move that to Friday night.

Let me know if any of that interests you.

I have:
Dinner at Prime time 5/2
Lunch at LeCellier 5/3
Tomorrowland Dessert Party 5/4
Breakfast at Crystal Palace 5/5
Dinner at Cape May Cafe 5/5

so right now I still have 2 TS and all of my CS to figure out. my male bff's are hanging with me over the weekend so Monday I start my solo trip

I have:
Dinner at Prime time 5/2
Lunch at LeCellier 5/3

so right now I still have 2 TS and all of my CS to figure out. my male bff's are hanging with me over the weekend so Monday I start my solo trip

Ok, I dont have a dining plan but if there is a time you just want to meet up during your stay to share a meal (If Im able to pay for mine) or a ride, Im definitely up for it. If not, enjoy your trip, Im definitely looking forward to it.

Ok, I dont have a dining plan but if there is a time you just want to meet up during your stay to share a meal (If Im able to pay for mine) or a ride, Im definitely up for it. If not, enjoy your trip, Im definitely looking forward to it.

I'm all about meeting up, and you don't have to have a dining plan, it was just easier for me to do it. we can eat anywhere and I can use it. I don't really have a plan as to what parks I'm going to in what order but since I will have my AP I am free to go as I please. :goodvibes

I am kind of jealous of your soloness this trip. I will be there May 3rd - May 8th. Bring the DBF for his first trip. I have to show him all the top stuff to do and not just meander at my own pace.

Have fun solo.

I am kind of jealous of your soloness this trip. I will be there May 3rd - May 8th. Bring the DBF for his first trip. I have to show him all the top stuff to do and not just meander at my own pace.

Have fun solo.

well maybe we could hook up and show your DBF how Disney should be done! I'm not hard to find, I'll be the one with the camera taking tons of pictures of everything....:lmao:

well maybe we could hook up and show your DBF how Disney should be done! I'm not hard to find, I'll be the one with the camera taking tons of pictures of everything....:lmao:

:scared1: One man in the company three DIS ladies? :scared1:

you don't know how to follow doctors' orders!:rotfl: if you have the time, come on down....I already told Darcy I would have to find her. I have a hockey game to go to on the 3rd (yeah go figure, a chick that loves Disney and hockey) but Monday, Wednesday and Thursday I'm at the parks all day

LOL... well if we can get some other testosterone together he won't be so out of place. Its kinda sad that Im "sneakin" down for a week at Disney and would rather spend time with strangers than my family that are all over Orlando. :cool2: shame on me :rotfl:

LOL... well if we can get some other testosterone together he won't be so out of place. Its kinda sad that Im "sneakin" down for a week at Disney and would rather spend time with strangers than my family that are all over Orlando. :cool2: shame on me :rotfl:

ok it is not sad...you can walk away from strangers...you're stuck with family! :rotfl2:
besides, we all have one goal when in Orlando...TO HAVE FUN!

:woohoo: Alright nah, I'm confirmed and ready for my solo trip May 3rd - 7th. I can't believe that I've been to Disney hundreds of times and never really seen all the attractions, events, etc because Im always with others and children. Soooooo, Im determined to do all the things I never got to do with others - including signing up for the American Idol experience :mic:

Have a fantastic time :)
I'll be there solo May 9-11 :banana::woohoo:
Have a great time!!!
Dee

I forgot to mention I have a TIW card so if there is a meet up for dinner or anything I can use that to save some money.

Have we identified where everyone is staying and all that good stuff?

I am at BWV. I am changing my check in day to May 3rd instead of th 4th but DBF doesn't come down until May 4th.

I forgot to mention I have a TIW card so if there is a meet up for dinner or anything I can use that to save some money.

Have we identified where everyone is staying and all that good stuff?

I am at BWV. I am changing my check in day to May 3rd instead of th 4th but DBF doesn't come down until May 4th.

I'm at CBR, and I'll have a TIW too! I don't think we decided on a place or day...

Here is my schedule so far. Getting concerned the BF may not be able to come. He may have to work. That's what I get for picking the smart boys.

May 4th Jiko 2000
May 5th Cape May Character Breakfast 0940
May 6th California Grill 2130
May 7th Bull & Bear (Waldorf Astoria) 2000

Kim

Here is my schedule so far. Getting concerned the BF may not be able to come. He may have to work. That's what I get for picking the smart boys.

May 4th Jiko 2000
May 5th Cape May Character Breakfast 0940
May 6th California Grill 2130
May 7th Bull & Bear (Waldorf Astoria) 2000

Kim

we may have to do lunch, you and I have character breakfasts at the same time...I have no dinner planned for the 4th but I have the dessert party at 9.
I have:
Dinner at Prime time 5/2
Lunch at LeCellier 5/3

and smart boys are cool!!

Hey Ladies!! Sorry Ive been away from the disboards... work is kickin my behind lately and Im trying to get everything done before I leave. I would definitely be open for a meet up any time or can drop one of my rezzies and tack on to your is you prefer that. Im really open to anything. There are only a couple of firm dates that I have for some spa time :)

Hey Ladies!! Sorry Ive been away from the disboards... work is kickin my behind lately and Im trying to get everything done before I leave. I would definitely be open for a meet up any time or can drop one of my rezzies and tack on to your is you prefer that. Im really open to anything. There are only a couple of firm dates that I have for some spa time :)

oooh spa time!! that sounds awesome! I know what you mean about work, I had to teach this morning at 7 and I've been non stop ever since. where are you spa-ing??

Have fun you two!

I am taking my first solo trip to Universal May 2-5. I can't believe I am going to be so close to Disney and NOT going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter