Solo trip with the NE DIVAS May 2nd - 7th!

oh dang, I just saw a 9:40 dinner reservation at the Crystal Palace on Sunday night...I thought you had to know the President to get in there. I can't believe they even had an opening, so I may grab it and take a few flix with some characters. If anyone wants to join me, let me know... :woohoo:

Sometimes ressies to really popular places will open up a day or two before you want one because people will change their mind at the last minute. I actually never have trouble getting a dinner or lunch ressie at CP. . .Breakfast ressies are a premium though. . .especially the EARLY breakfast ressies. . .

Ladies let it be known that I am now in sunny Orlando.....you have been put on notice!

well, long island is in the NE, so i guess DD and i count :)

we'll be at the BWVs (BW view studio - and i can just about guarantee it'll be room #29 or 31, we're still taking bets on if we'll be 3rd, 4th, or 5th floor tho;))
checking in tomorrow, may 1, check out the 10th.
our big plans consist mostly of grey goose slushies and laying by the pool -anything other than those important 2 will vary depending upon which way the wind is blowing, the position of the stars, good or bad hair day, etc :rolleyes1

we might just consider crashing jr's on the 3rd tho......

we'll be at the BWVs (BW view studio - and i can just about guarantee it'll be room #29 or 31, we're still taking bets on if we'll be 3rd, 4th, or 5th floor tho;))
our big plans consist mostly of grey goose slushies and laying by the pool -anything other than those important 2 will vary depending upon which way the wind is blowing, the position of the stars, good or bad hair day, etc :rolleyes1

Please come crash JRs. The brits are always looking for more partiers. . .lol. I love your plan by the way. We will be at BWV tomorrow. . .tonight its POFQ. . .I am out with a friend and will not be on the boards till tomorrow when I go back into work for an 11 a.m. case.

Cool another BWV resident. I am there from 3rd -8th. Hope to see you by the pool. Want to join me in Mexico for Cinco De Mayo. Going to the Cava de Tequila.

Thanks Diva. . .call or text, by the way. . .today is kinda busy. . .lol.

I'm out with the bffs this weekend ...at a bodybuilding comp today then dinner and drinks later but i'll send a you a text if for no other reason to say "come bail me out please..." (kidding) but just so you know I'm alive.

goonie goo goo

Just call me please. . .lol.

I'm out with the bffs this weekend ...at a bodybuilding comp today then dinner and drinks later but i'll send a you a text if for no other reason to say "come bail me out please..." (kidding) but just so you know I'm alive.

And that works. . .I havent had a call like that in a few years so looking forward to it. . .lol.

Ladies let it be known that I am nowbin sunny Orlando.....you have been put on notice!

Yay, NJ! Glad you made it safely... I am just NOW packing and should be touching down tomorrow morning. Enjoy your festivities this weekend!

That's great.. the more the merrier!

I cannot wait to get out of here!

Hmmm
All quiet on the southeast front - JR is still standing, and I haven't heard any police sirens at the BW. Does this mean the divas are behaving well, or just being discrete?;)
'M attaching a lime green mickey head to my tan bag today so if you see it pls say hi! (I've mid length blond hair, and DD has long brown). We're prob doing AK and DTD today.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful time!!!

Hmmm
All quiet on the southeast front - JR is still standing, and I haven't heard any police sirens at the BW. Does this mean the divas are behaving well, or just being discrete?;)
'M attaching a lime green mickey head to my tan bag today so if you see it pls say hi! (I've mid length blond hair, and DD has long brown). We're prob doing AK and DTD today.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful time!!!

Hey Laurie! I think everyone was relatively good this week... I think. LOL. Sorry, that I will miss you this time. Im checking out in about an hour and headed to Winter Garden to see my Dad, then down to West Palm Beach to spend the weekend with my Mom. I hope you and DD have a great time! I was just down your way last night having dinner at Flying Fish, then spent a few hours in JRs. Had a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter