Solo Plan January

Skywatcher1206

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I am planning on my first solo trip in January. I am currently staying at Riviera, but am on the waitlist for Beach Club once I heard about the Skyliner being down for my dates (boo!). I have an AP so I will be hopping around on this trip.

Current plan is:
Wednesday - Early flight in to MCO. Land at 7:55 AM. Drop off luggage at resort. Go to Blizzard Beach for a short time to get Chicken & Rice (it really is that good!). Go to HS until closing, prioritizing Fantasmic & Rise.
Thursday - 4 Park Challenge (details below)
Friday - Go to Animal Kingdom. Uber to Universal in late afternoon.
Saturday - Universal
Sunday - Universal. Leave park at 2pm Fly home at 5:15 from MCO.

4 Park Challenge Plan:
Start @ HS:
-Rope Drop Rise. If not open at Rope Drop, do another attraction.
-Genie + Slinky for earliest time possible (booked at 7 am)
-Have breakfast
-See Beauty and the Beast show @ 11am
Hop to Epcot:
-ILL for Guardians for time around 1pm (booked at 7am)
-Genie + Remy for time after 1pm
-Single Rider Test Track
-Ride Soarin
-Have QS lunch in WS somewhere in there
Hop to Animal Kingdom:
-Genie + Kilimanjaro Safaris for time around 4pm
-Single Rider Everest
-See FOTLK
-Have snack
Hop to Magic Kingdom:
-ILL Tron for sometime around 7pm ( booked at 7am)
-Genie + Peter Pan
-Genie + Big Thunder
-Have Dinner
- See Philharmagic
-See fireworks
-Ride Seven Dwarves at end of night

Genie + Order:
1. SDD
2. Remy
3. Peter Pan
4. Kilimanjaro Safari
5. Big Thunder

What does everyone think of the overall plan?
Is my 4 park challenge plan too much?

Thanks everyone! 😊

I like your plan. The one issue I see is if your Safari ride is at 4 PM and then you want to do FOTLK and other AK stuff, I am not sure you would get ot MK for an around 7 PM TRON ride, which you will have booked. I might try to book that a little later just to be sure and you can pick up one of the other MK attractions first if you do get there early. I guess the time for the FOTLK show is key to if you can get out of it in time.

Thanks for the feedback! I am definitely open to move things in a different order depending on how the day is going. A good reminder to stay flexible. 😀

Thanks for the feedback! I am definitely open to move things in a different order depending on how the day is going. A good reminder to stay flexible. 😀

True, but if you book an ILL for TRON, that's going to be set in stone, so you'd have to work around it. Hopping from AK can take a little time. Of course, you have an hour window, but still, it's just something to consider.

I’ll be there the week the skyliner is closed too! I have my last 2 nights at Riviera so hoping it’s not that bad.

Your plans sound quite ambitious! But you’re going to have a great time. Luckily the changes will be in effect by then making it all easier to handle. I’m looking forward to trying the 4 park thing myself one of my days there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter