Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

ToddRn: Oct 12-18
ali92579: Oct 15-19
Bets19: Oct 15-23
Brocktoon: Oct 15-22
DFD: Oct 17-23

Happy Monday fellow Octoberians!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ok put on your thinking cap and see what we can come up for October :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2another spreadsheeter!!! Awesome... wish I can comprehend spreadsheets... when I try to make one I tend to panic at the end with all the activity I end up injecting on it ...

Alison... where art thou!!!!

Hey there! Yeah, there's something about making the spreadsheet... Usually when I get there, I end up doing a lot of improvising!!!! There's something cool about park hopping! Commando one day, totally off the cuff the next!! Yeah October!

Hey there! Yeah, there's something about making the spreadsheet... Usually when I get there, I end up doing a lot of improvising!!!! There's something cool about park hopping! Commando one day, totally off the cuff the next!! Yeah October!

This is the first trip I am tring to go completely off the cuff... it's hard... I'm itching to put together some ressies and plans...:scared1:
I may do what you do, Todd.... a little of both...

And it's still raining in New Jersey... more flood warnings thru Wednesday night. Thankfully I chose to live on the side of a mountain, small one, but still higher ground. ;)

Have a good night everyone... October is coming soon... ok in my dreams... :goodvibes

I am hoping I will be living down near the parks in October. If so I would love to join in.

Ang

Thanks for the welcome Bets. It sounds like everyone is going to have a great time.

Ang

I'm not sure who will be around the World Showcase on the afternoon of the 17th - Monday afternoons are usually the best for the F&W kiosks - but it may be a good time to meet up at the Rose & Crown or Cava Del Tequila?

I know the jalapeno margarita at La Cava may be my favorite drink in WDW ... although I am also a big fan of the Lapu Lapu at the Poly

I'm not sure who will be around the World Showcase on the afternoon of the 17th - Monday afternoons are usually the best for the F&W kiosks - but it may be a good time to meet up at the Rose & Crown or Cava Del Tequila?

I know the jalapeno margarita at La Cava may be my favorite drink in WDW ... although I am also a big fan of the Lapu Lapu at the Poly

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Hope your week is going well.... or at least ok...:wave2:

Brocktoon- I was thinking of wandering around Epcot that day so I will be around if you want to meet up in Epcot. :thumbsup2

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Hope your week is going well.... or at least ok...:wave2:

Brocktoon- I was thinking of wandering around Epcot that day so I will be around if you want to meet up in Epcot. :thumbsup2

Cool ... I think this will be my 5th F&W Fest. Some of the best days I've ever had on my WDW trips were hitting the F&W stuff on Mondays. Crowds are usually pretty low, and being early in the week, things just seem to have more of a relaxed pace while strolling around the World Showcase.

mine was quiet fascinating... just got back this morning from a much needed impromtu get together with a few Diser Family for some Margarita, pastries and burgers and sangria!

now back on the drawing board!

Whats cooking popcorn:: ???

mine was quiet fascinating... just got back this morning from a much needed impromtu get together with a few Diser Family for some Margarita, pastries and burgers and sangria!

now back on the drawing board!

Whats cooking popcorn:: ???

Excellent! :cool1: Nothing better than an impromptu get together...:dance3:

well one day closer to our trip... today started ugly with feeling sad because I miss my friends :( but got to work with a high note... a bouquet of 6 pink roses were waiting for me at work( will post pic when I get home) !!! :goodvibes A very good friend just send it just because... Stating that we all need something nice to look at on those ugly days, happy doomsday! :thumbsup2 So here I am wishing everybody good evening... that even life can be sucky at times there is always something worth smiling for!:flower3: TGIF!!!!!!!!!

So I have been sick for a week now. Ready to scream. Can anyone tell me how to post a picture on here in a post? I wanted to post a pic of myself so you can all know what
I look like!
I am looking forward to the dis meet. I will warn you all though, I am not a big drinker. One Strongbow and I can barely make it across the International Gateway bridge. Sad huh! I have tried the margaritas in mexico, the sangri in morocco and the grand marnier slush in france. They were all great, but again I was listening to Moroccan and the stage was spinning!

I am voting for a non alcoholic night, but I am willing to try.

welcome

dscn0989t.jpg

My daughter Rachel and myself on the teacups!
dscn0979t.jpg

Rachel on Buzzlight Year!
dscn1047w.jpg

Mommy and Rachel waiting to see Buzz and Woody!

I am sorry that you have been sick.. but better now than on our trip!!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2:goodvibes

awwwww lovely!!!

Well we dont have to do any drinking... we can do a Dessert Crawl!!! All the sugary goodness that the World Showcase offers.. or a Monorail Dessert Crawl stop at all the CS at the Monorail resort... we can share so we get to taste everything... the Butterscotch cupcake at Contempo Cafe (CR)... The Dole Whip at Poly.. The Strawberry short cake at GF!!! The Chococeesecake at WL !!! Yummooooooooooo!!!

Enjoy your first solo trip.. sounds like you are going a great time of the year. I just got back from my first solo trip and it was totally amazing. I am going down again but I will be there a couple of weeks before you.

Im far from an experienced solo-goer, but I will say that I really enjoyed having some organized activities so I didn't feel like I was just "out there" for 6 days. I did a bunch of tours, and the WIld Africa Trek. I also participated in a lot of the activities at the resort I stayed in (AKV) and I really had a wonderful time. Just do what you want and absorb every bit of what you want on your solo trip.
:)

Good Morning !!! A Brand New Day!!!:goodvibes

I am sorry that you have been sick.. but better now than on our trip!!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2:goodvibes

awwwww lovely!!!

Well we dont have to do any drinking... we can do a Dessert Crawl!!! All the sugary goodness that the World Showcase offers.. or a Monorail Dessert Crawl stop at all the CS at the Monorail resort... we can share so we get to taste everything... the Butterscotch cupcake at Contempo Cafe (CR)... The Dole Whip at Poly.. The Strawberry short cake at GF!!! The Chococeesecake at WL !!! Yummooooooooooo!!!

ALi, sorry you were not feeling well.. glad you are on the mend.
Great pics Ali! I am also picture posting challenged...;)

We don't have to drink. Dessert Crawl works... or whatever... or we can meet for appetizers somewhere then head over to MK for EMH.... Or all of this??? :dance3:

Oh! and by the way....

Happy Saturday Everyone! We in North NJ are finally starting off with a beautiful day... (for now) I hope everyone has a great weekend... :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter