Soarin tshirt

CaliforniaDreamin

<font color=deeppink>DIS Veteran (and then some)<b
Hi guys! Hope I’m posting in the right place. If not, can someone direct me?
I used to be really active on the Disboards, but separation and divorce, plus poor health and knowing I’d probably never get back to Disney, and I dropped off. I think I made one or two comments a few months back, but before that, it was probably a decade.
Long story short, my ex threw all of my belongings away while I was out of town, including my much loved Soarin shirt.
Like I said, please point me in the wrong direction if this is wrong. I doubt I’ll ever see it as it was on our 2008 or 2006 trip. But a girl’s gotta try! TIA!

Attachments

• 4ED06CF9-F4AB-4D23-AE58-E5E812C1B767.jpeg
    4ED06CF9-F4AB-4D23-AE58-E5E812C1B767.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 2
Did you try searching online for Epcot Soarin’ T shirt?
Looks like a lot to choose from but obviously not that specific design .
Sorry

Yikes! I hope you find a replacement. My recommendation is to create an ebay, mercari, and poshmark alert for soarin in the size you want and click red for color.

Did you try searching online for Epcot Soarin’ T shirt?
Looks like a lot to choose from but obviously not that specific design .
Sorry
I have my eBay set up so that I’m notified of all Soarin shirts

Yikes! I hope you find a replacement. My recommendation is to create an ebay, mercari, and poshmark alert for soarin in the size you want and click red for color.
I have done Google searches using the camera feature and it doesn’t come up. I think I’m out of luck.

I found it on Mercari! Just bought it 2 min ago! I don’t know why, but Google Image search doesn’t pick up Mercari items. This woman actually had 2 of them, which is a freaking miracle as old as this shirt is! I am so happy 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter