So, do you nap?

We did our honeymoon at WDW in 1975, and child #1 came along in 1977. We stayed at Poly specifically so we could get there quickly for a 2:00 nap time, and when #2 came along, we just continued. The kids are now 30 and 27, but we have continued the habit, except now it's mom and dad who need the nap!:happytv: As a matter of fact, it's my favorite thing to do! There is nothing better than to jump into a cold bed with your warm body!:love: You smell like Florida! It's the smell when you head out of the airport into the rental car garage across the street :love:

I am not a dvc owner...yet. However, I have made 15 trips to the world since 1987 (dh stopped going to disney in 2004, he had enough). We have never gone back to the room for a nap. It's always our intention, but something grips us when we are at the parks, and it just doesn't happen.

I'm hoping that once I am a dvc owner I will feel the freedom to do that. Not every day, but when I feel worn out, after all, I know I'm coming back, right? Can you and dw split up and some of the family go home for a nap, the rest stay in the parks? Would that ruin your days? I wish my hubby was a disney fan like you are, I'd be happy that he was just on vacation with me. Talk about it. Your disney vacation should suit everyone, hopefully it can.

You betcha, we nap. All three of use (adults by Disney terminology) took a nap each day during our stay last week. We were at the water park by 8AM and gone by 12 noon. Get lunch somewhere and then naptime until about 4 or 5.

Heck ya, I nap every day at lunch time at my desk. My boss is still trying to figure out what part of the employee handbook I'm violating.

Oh, Disney World. I just take a couple of laps around the park on the train or take in a few consecutive showings of the horrid Tiki Room when I need a nap.

I thought that's what the American Experience and Hall of Presidents were for?

And if you are really talented, and can nap standing up, the "O Canada" movie is "mesmerizing" enough for a least a full ten minutes of shut eye.

Always nap. Honestly, it was part of the selling feature of DVC. :rotfl: Napping at a DVC resort really beats napping at a Value. Usually no earplugs required.

We do not start early anymore, but love to shut the park down. Nap, I cannot sleep during the day, my husband would love to.

I thought that's what the American Experience and Hall of Presidents were for?

You and my DH!:rotfl2:

Seriously, our kids are 17 & 20, and while they do NOT nap, I sure as heck do! The OP has little ones and I cannot imagine taking a break. It is just so much more fun to relax, recharge, and be fresh for the evening!:goodvibes

Each morning as we leave our resort we promise to head back for a nap. Somehow it never happens. On the rare times that we do go back just to freshen up it makes a world of difference in the quality of our evenings. We're mostly adults and always stay at the parks til closing. Keep the nap. You'll thank yourselves big time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter