slo’s Wednesday 2/1 poll - February Birthday

February Birthday - What day is your birthday? (M.C.)

• Yes - I have a February birthday

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • No - I do not have a February birthday

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • 1st - 5th

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 6th - 10th

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 11th - 15th

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 16th - 20th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21st - 25th

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • 26th - 28th

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • The 29th when it’s a Leap Year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes I do! And it's this week!
:bday:
Mine is on the 25th and my twin daughter's is on the 24th.
Me! Mine is the 24th! Overall, February is birthday month in my family. My Dad (his is tomorrow), Aunt (also tomorrow but by marriage, not a twin of my Dad), cousin, and many friends. My other aunt and grandfather were also Feb babies but have passed. It is funny, but 3 generations in our family born with my last name were all born in Feb (Grandfather, Aunt, Dad, and myself).
Yep, it's the 28th(no, I'm not a leap year baby).

Mine is the 28th. No, I wasn’t “really born on the 29th.” I’ve spent my whole life answering that question and no one ever believing me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was a C-section baby and my parents had the choice. Mom thought it would be cool for me to be born on the 29th, Dad wanted me to have a birthday every year.

When I was a young teen there were three of us in the neighborhood who had birthdays at the end of February. We spent more than a decade as adults calling each other at ungodly hours with birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday to your daughter, DisneYe! Very cool about Rosa Parks. I didn't know that, thanks.

Wenrob, my elderly friend Shirley was born on February 28th. She has shared in the past that she was just born head of March 1st. There was so Leap Year (I don't think) her birth year. I wish you a positive upcoming celebration with a happy memory, too.

Dan, she will be 96. Another church elderly friend turns 97 on 2-15. A church camper young man will already be 8 on 2-16. Hope you are doing well! Been a long time. Sending a hug your way.

Mine is the 28th. No, I wasn’t “really born on the 29th.” I’ve spent my whole life answering that question and no one ever believing me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was a C-section baby and my parents had the choice. Mom thought it would be cool for me to be born on the 29th, Dad wanted me to have a birthday every year.

When I was a young teen there were three of us in the neighborhood who had birthdays at the end of February. We spent more than a decade as adults calling each other at ungodly hours with birthday wishes.
My granddaughter and I share a birthday on the 21st. She'll be 6 and I'll be much older than that.
Mine too! Happy early bday!

My freshman year in college I met twins who were born on 2/29 & 3/1. I thought that was horrible! The doctor should have said both were born on one or the other. Just weird. My daughter in law's bday is 2/27. I don't think I know anyone else in February.

My freshman year in college I met twins who were born on 2/29 & 3/1. I thought that was horrible! The doctor should have said both were born on one or the other. Just weird. My daughter in law's bday is 2/27. I don't think I know anyone else in February.

Why is that horrible?

I agree. Twins have to share so much. I bet they'd be excited to have their own birthdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter