• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skylanders Designs

Wow Amy, I have to say what you do is amazing! Not only are you talented in your creations but a wonderful person too. I fell upon this thread when trying to find things for my son's very anticipated Skylanders birthday. If you have time could you do the following things for him in the Skylander Giants - Raiden age 6:

circle
water bottle label
chocolate bar wrapper
the poster with Happy 6th Birthday and the name and year in the corners
triangle
and lanyard

There is no rush as his birthday is in September and if you are unable to I understand too. Thank you again! :)

Hi Amy, Have been checking out your threads and looking for signs with 'Rocco' but unfortunately haven't found any. If you have the time I would so much love for some of your designs for my sons birthday. His name is Rocco, he is turning 5 and he loves Skylander Giants. If you have time I would love to get a lanyard, a thank you tag, a triangle flag thingy and a circle design..... if you have the time.
Thank you

Hi Amy!
I have looked at all of the fabulous designs you have done! What a kind thing you do to offer this. I am very last minute (need for July 13) with my request since I just found this thread, so I totally understand if it is too late. I will use some of the generic postings you have done if need be. If possible, I would like in SwapForce...
a sign (either square or round)
candy wrappers
Banner
for Max 8th birthday.
Thank you so much for your generosity!

Wow Amy, I have to say what you do is amazing! Not only are you talented in your creations but a wonderful person too. I fell upon this thread when trying to find things for my son's very anticipated Skylanders birthday. If you have time could you do the following things for him in the Skylander Giants - Raiden age 6:

circle
water bottle label
chocolate bar wrapper
the poster with Happy 6th Birthday and the name and year in the corners
triangle
and lanyard

There is no rush as his birthday is in September and if you are unable to I understand too. Thank you again! :)

Here are your requested designs...

raiden_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zps12375790.jpg

raiden_skylandersgiantscandy_zps90aa631d.jpg

raiden_skylandersgiants_zpsc41bd937.jpg

raiden_skylandersgiantsround_zpse46f8c9e.jpg

raiden_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zpsc9658a12.jpg

raiden_skylandersgiantslanyard_zps7c44ab59.jpg

Hi Amy, Have been checking out your threads and looking for signs with 'Rocco' but unfortunately haven't found any. If you have the time I would so much love for some of your designs for my sons birthday. His name is Rocco, he is turning 5 and he loves Skylander Giants. If you have time I would love to get a lanyard, a thank you tag, a triangle flag thingy and a circle design..... if you have the time.
Thank you

Here are Rocco's designs...

rocco_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsc8eb099a.jpg

rocco_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpsba0db12b.jpg

rocco_skylandersgiantsround_zps0a08a733.jpg

rocco_skylandersgiantslanyard_zps802ddf65.jpg

Hi Amy! Your designs are awesome!!! And you are so GREAT for doing all of this for everyone. You are super generous! I know how much time you are spending with all of this. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you create everything for the skylanders swap force for my son Austin's 4th Birthday?

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!
Kelly

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! You are just awesome and we're so grateful. Big smiles from my little boy :)

Hi Amy!
I have looked at all of the fabulous designs you have done! What a kind thing you do to offer this. I am very last minute (need for July 13) with my request since I just found this thread, so I totally understand if it is too late. I will use some of the generic postings you have done if need be. If possible, I would like in SwapForce...
a sign (either square or round)
candy wrappers
Banner
for Max 8th birthday.
Thank you so much for your generosity!

Here are your requested designs...

max_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps5deef7cc.jpg

max_skylandersswapforceround_zps2eeea465.jpg

max_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps0f497c7c.jpg

max_skylandersswapforce_zps2ad7f933.jpg

Hi Amy! Your designs are awesome!!! And you are so GREAT for doing all of this for everyone. You are super generous! I know how much time you are spending with all of this. If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you create everything for the skylanders swap force for my son Austin's 4th Birthday?

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!
Kelly

Here are your designs...

austin_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps0f3b170c.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpsacdbfc9f.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps0135089c.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps73d947fe.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpsa9df6351.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforce_zps7d74cda9.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsc0e07400.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforceround_zps82b52ea0.jpg

austin_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zps89dc64e0.jpg

Thank you so much!!! This is exactly what I was looking for. You are such a wonderful person for doing all of this for everyone. We are so grateful for your generosity.

Kelly

I have been searching everywhere for Skylander Giants party invitations for my son and I am absolutely amazed that you are making these for folks for free.

If you would have time , could you possibly to a Skylander invitation and circle for my son's party? His name is kewal and he is turning 7.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Amy,

I was doing a google search on skylander birthday cakes for my son Taj's upcoming 6th birthday party and came across your thread. What a wonderful generous soul you are for doing these special designs for people you don't even know.

If you have time I was hoping you may be able to do a Swap Force design for Taj? I have searched both threads for the name Taj but have had no hits.

We would be ever so grateful if you could please do a Swap Force:

triangle banner,
disc and
cake topper banner
in Taj's name?

Thanks in advance if you get time
Jo xxx

Hi Amy-

I was curious if you would be able to do the Skylanders Swap Force in the following:

-cake top banner
-oval
-triangle

With Anthony's name for his 8th birthday?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Thank you so much! They look awesome and my son was so excited when I showed him. Thank you again for the amazing designs!! :):):)

Hi Amy,

I was searching the net for skylanders and came across your thread. It's a wonderful thing you do for people asking for designs. I was just wondering if it's possible to get a swap force design for my son Taj for his 6th birthday party on the 2nd of August?

We'd love a few things for decoration if you get some time. Taj loves the disc, the triangular banner and the cake topper.

No worries at all if this can't be done. Thanks for your time

Jo

Hello
You did a Skylanders Swap Force birthday sign saying Happy 4th Birthday Austin 2014. Would you please create one that says Happy 6th Birthday Cameron 2014? These designs are great. Thank you!

I would love to have things for my son's skylander Party swap force his name is Pierce and he will be turning 4.

gift tags
labels
small candy wrappers
chocolate bar wraps
water bottle wraps
Invites
banner art work (to upload and print at office store to make vinyl banner)
flag banner
And could I have a circle design of Skylanders SwapForce with following names?
-Pierce
-Sean
-Kevon
-Jerius
-Josh
-Daysha
-Princeton

I know you typically put them on this Dash forum could you email them to me please at akishalboddie (@) gmail dot com.

Thanks again
thank you cards
hanging art anything else you offer THANK YOU!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter