• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skylanders Designs

Hi
I received some skylanders personalised party designs from you last year and they were just great.
I was wondering if you have any similar party designs but with a 'frozen' theme?
My daughter Mia is turning seven soon and I would love some bunting, banners and thank you tags.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Emma x

Hello! I just wanted to say that I just found this website today and your wonderful creations! It seems like you are very generous in your work in helping out us less creative mamas and I just have to say that is so awesome of you! I will be having a Skylanders party for my son June 28th and if possible, I would love to have you create some invitations and thank you notes, treat bag toppers if you have them and anything else really to make his birthday spectacular! His name is Isaac and he is turning 6, however the only Skylanders game we own is Spyro's Adventure so if it is possible to use those graphics that would be great, if not, Giants would be best. Thank you so much for your time and creativity!! (I also noticed the previous post that inquired about 'Frozen' themed printables and I would also be interested in those for my daughter Lyla who will be turning 5 in November, Thank you!) Also, do you have a website to order transfers from? I am brand new to this whole "forum" thing and I am still figuring out how it works! Thanks!

I haven't made a shirt in over a year, but I am running out of transfers as I keep giving them to my family, lol I will have to put in an order soon. hope your summer is going well.

Hello,

please, could it be possible to receive the items in the last post (Swap force), personalized for Santiago, 7th?
Thank you so much, even if you don't have time for this. I will be using the generic images meantime.

Flavia

Here are your requested designs...

santiago_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps4f5f51e0.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpsa6570298.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps281b4fac.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpsc83500b8.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforcecandy_zpsa5059bd2.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforceround_zps4760a1f5.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforce_zpsae202780.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zps2b1018fe.jpg

santiago_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zps42bb58d3.jpg

Hello! whenever you return from your well deserved break could you personalize all the stuff for swap force for Connor's 5th birthday...including the banner with the year please? His party is in July so no hurry. Than You sooo much for all your help!

Here are your designs...

connor_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zpsdeca33cd.jpg

connor_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps05cdda8f.jpg

connor_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps9317894d.jpg

connor_skylandersswapforce_zpsc17f2a67.jpg

connor_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpscf14cae0.jpg

connor_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps64aee69e.jpg

connor_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zps0e5a5fe7.jpg

connor_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zps8405ad78.jpg

Not in a big rush and I hope you are enjoying your vacation time with your family. You were so kind to provide me with party supplies last year for my son and of course he wants another Skylanders Party this year, but this time he wants a Swap Force Party. Whenever you can, is it possible to make
gift tags
circles (that i will print on sticky round paer for mint tins)
water bottle labels
invitation
chocolate bar wrappers
poster banner with Happy 10th Birthday.

These are all for Sophocles's 10th Birthday.

The previous party supplies you made for me were in your previous thread, Post #271 and Post # 278, if that helps.

THank you in advance for your amazing work and again enjoy your well deserved break!!!!!!!

sophocles_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps7ca7980f.jpg

sophocles_skylandersswapforce_zps73480042.jpg

sophocles_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps5df85d2c.jpg

sophocles_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsedb185f6.jpg

sophocles_skylandersswapforceinvite_zps257f3dc5.jpg

sophocles_skylandersswapforceroundcustom_zpsa63e3089.jpg

Hi
I received some skylanders personalised party designs from you last year and they were just great.
I was wondering if you have any similar party designs but with a 'frozen' theme?
My daughter Mia is turning seven soon and I would love some bunting, banners and thank you tags.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Emma x

I am sorry but I will not be able to help you with this request. Frozen is Disney and I am unable to do any Disney designs. I would suggest putting your request on the main board and see if there is another designer who can help you with your request.

Hello! I just wanted to say that I just found this website today and your wonderful creations! It seems like you are very generous in your work in helping out us less creative mamas and I just have to say that is so awesome of you! I will be having a Skylanders party for my son June 28th and if possible, I would love to have you create some invitations and thank you notes, treat bag toppers if you have them and anything else really to make his birthday spectacular! His name is Isaac and he is turning 6, however the only Skylanders game we own is Spyro's Adventure so if it is possible to use those graphics that would be great, if not, Giants would be best. Thank you so much for your time and creativity!! (I also noticed the previous post that inquired about 'Frozen' themed printables and I would also be interested in those for my daughter Lyla who will be turning 5 in November, Thank you!) Also, do you have a website to order transfers from? I am brand new to this whole "forum" thing and I am still figuring out how it works! Thanks!

Here are your requested designs... I went ahead and did the whole set for you so I hope you can find a use for them all.

Please see my reply in the post above this one (#29) about the Frozen designs.

If you would like the link to my webpage, I would be glad to send you the link. But I need your email address to do so. Feel free to either include it here in this thread or if you do not want your info 'out there', then send it to me via pm. You will need 10 posts to send a pm, so feel free to post here in this thread the number of times you need.

isaac_skylandersbannertriangle_zpsceea9145.jpg

isaac_skylandersbagtopper_zpsb1468869.jpg

isaac_skylanderscandy_zpsc5f69f0d.jpg

isaac_skylandersgifttag_zpsca77dafc.jpg

isaac_skylanders_zps440cd781.jpg

isaac_skylanderslanyard_zps610f1041.jpg

isaac_skylandersinvite_zpse0abd5b0.jpg

isaac_skylanderswaterbottle_zps86e07708.jpg

isaac_skylandersround_zpsf98a01ff.jpg

I haven't made a shirt in over a year, but I am running out of transfers as I keep giving them to my family, lol I will have to put in an order soon. hope your summer is going well.

Things here have been very busy. Not much rest during my month off but that's ok. It is so good to see you back around on the boards! I missed you!

Your designs are amazing!! My son, Will, is having a Swap Force birthday party in three weeks (at HOme Depot of all places). Would you be able to design a Swap Force set that says 'Will's 6th Birthday'? Anything you have time to create will be greatly appreciated, but we would not use the candy wrapper (nut allergies). If it is easier, you can email them to me.

Thanks so much! God bless!

Hello! I have a question for anyone printing the candy wrappers..what size chocolate are you using? I printed them to use with the standard Hershey bar (1.55 oz) and they seem real big? am I being dense and copying the image wrong or am I using the wrong candy :flower3: any help would be greatly appreciated!

Your designs are amazing!! My son, Will, is having a Swap Force birthday party in three weeks (at HOme Depot of all places). Would you be able to design a Swap Force set that says 'Will's 6th Birthday'? Anything you have time to create will be greatly appreciated, but we would not use the candy wrapper (nut allergies). If it is easier, you can email them to me.

Thanks so much! God bless!

will_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps69784c64.jpg

will_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpsa4d4d3be.jpg

will_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zpsa2e9d6df.jpg

will_skylandersswapforceround_zps231296d5.jpg

will_skylandersswapforceinvite_zps62a30fba.jpg

will_skylandersswapforce_zpsfa913e61.jpg

will_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zps0e700dd3.jpg

will_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zps2d2136e3.jpg

Hello! I have a question for anyone printing the candy wrappers..what size chocolate are you using? I printed them to use with the standard Hershey bar (1.55 oz) and they seem real big? am I being dense and copying the image wrong or am I using the wrong candy :flower3: any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am not sure what size others are using but they are designed for use with the large size bars.

Hello. I have been a fan of your work for a while. I have also purchased the BEST iron ons from you.

I am hoping you could help me with my son's Skylander's party. Can I please get a complete set of Swap Force and Giants for Sean's 6th birthday? Thank you so much. I don't need the invitations though. I searched the old thread and new thread but could not find Sean.

Can you please share your website with me again and your link for your photobucket? (my email is careyk0225@optonline.net)

Thank you. His party is July 11th.

Thank you so much! You will never know what a blessing you are to a family on a tight budget! He will be so excited to see these pictures!!! God bless!

Hello. I have been a fan of your work for a while. I have also purchased the BEST iron ons from you.

I am hoping you could help me with my son's Skylander's party. Can I please get a complete set of Swap Force and Giants for Sean's 6th birthday? Thank you so much. I don't need the invitations though. I searched the old thread and new thread but could not find Sean.

Can you please share your website with me again and your link for your photobucket? (my email is careyk0225@optonline.net)

Thank you. His party is July 11th.

sean_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zpscb5f2a29.jpg

sean_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsa1d5262b.jpg

sean_skylandersgiantscandy_zps96d4fbdf.jpg

sean_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps621a871c.jpg

sean_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps7ca056d4.jpg

sean_skylandersgiantslanyard_zpscd47541c.jpg

sean_skylandersgiantsround_zps8c2c03bd.jpg

sean_skylandersgiants_zpsa3e253b6.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps187dab38.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zpsa4279cef.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpsf1a2eb88.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforce_zpsb6c7df98.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps44a5c75e.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zps0efa5295.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zpsb1ee6897.jpg

sean_skylandersswapforceround_zpsbfa817be.jpg

My Photobucket is not at all organized but here is the link...

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/M_I_C_K_E_Y/library/?view=recent&page=1

I will email you my website link.

Thank you is not enough. You have made my son extremely happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter