Skylanders Designs

Awesome! Thank you so much! Anything else you can do would be great. Like water bottles, or printable banners

I made them in the Superchargers theme, but because I am so limited in graphics, I had to make them different from the other Skylanders designs I have done. I hope you like these...

luke_skylanderssuperchargerswaterbottle_zpsyu0eydxm.jpg

luke_skylanders_superchargersbannertraingle_zpsmadlqc2q.jpg

Hello Mickey, I am writing to ask you for your help. My son decided that for his 6th Birthday he wants to have a Skylander theme birhtday. The new SuperChargers game comes out on September 20th here (which is on his actual birthday). Would you be so kind as to help me create a Banner (I would like each letter spelling Happy Birhtday on an invidual banner - if possible), loot bag thank you tags, invitations, water bottle tags any anything else you think I could use. I would also love some landyards but I am still waiting for school to start to see who will be invited to the party, so far I have Ryan, Jaxon, Jesse, Dimitri, Zoé, Ashlyn, Mathieu. I am looking online and this is the only place I can find anything. I see that you post them once you have prepared them but I was wondering if there was a way to send me the files via email? If there is a way I can send you a private message so that you can respond that way I would love to know how. Thank you for any help you can provide, I know my son will love it!! Have a great day! Oh I should say his name is Nicholas

As I stated above in post #217, there are not enough quality graphics available for me to do the entire set as I have done in the past for the other themes. If you would like to mix and match themes, I could also do that. I think from your list, I am only missing the gift tag and the lanyard. I will see what I can do but you may want to pick from one other other themes. If you want them emailed, feel free to pm me your email address.

nicholas_skylanderssuperchargersbannertriangle_zpsenidxhqc.jpg

nicholas_skylanderssuperchargersinvite_zpskb1udwl1.jpg

nicholas_skylanderssuperchargersinvite_zpskb1udwl1.jpg

Got the invite inserted twice and can't figure out how to delete it, oops!

nicholas_skylanderssuperchargerswaterbottle_zpsh24kddkp.jpg

As far as recreating the other designs, I would not feel comfortable doing that. That person sells personalized items on their site and I do not think it would be right for me to copy their work. I hope you can understand.

Awesome! Thank you so much! Anything else you can do would be great. Like water bottles, or printable banners

I have also worked on a lanyard and gift tag for someone else... so here they are for Luke. (The gift tag is not as perfect as I like but hopefully it will do)

luke_skylanderssuperchargerslanyard_zps5y7myrve.jpg

luke_skylanderssuperchargersgifttag_zpssnyrctgb.jpg

Last edited:
I would also love some landyards but I am still waiting for school to start to see who will be invited to the party, so far I have Ryan, Jaxon, Jesse, Dimitri, Zoé, Ashlyn, Mathieu.

The lanyards I do do not have the kids names on them but instead just the birthday boy's. I hope this will work for you. I am not sure where I would put the party goers names at on this design. Maybe you could hand write them on the back?

nicholas_skylanderssuperchargerslanyard_zpstmmkmdfk.jpg

nicholas_skylanderssuperchargersgifttag_zps8kbwkvhj.jpg

Thank you so much Amy, I would like to pm you to give you my email but since I am not familiar with this site I am not sure how to do so, help!

Also I am loving what I see so far and so will my son! Some of the pictures are not showing up on my tablet so I am not sure if I am just missing it but we're you able to create an invitation for Super Chargers, I realize you may not have found the graphics so if no invitation is created for that theme could you make me one from the track team?

Thank you.

AMY, PLEASE DISREGARD THE INVITATION COMMENT, I RELOADED THE PAGE AND SEE IT, LOVE THEM ALL,!! sorry for caps I was just really excited. I guess my only question is the pm thing. I would love the actual file to print, since I am not sure how to do it from this site!

AMY, PLEASE DISREGARD THE INVITATION COMMENT, I RELOADED THE PAGE AND SEE IT, LOVE THEM ALL,!! sorry for caps I was just really excited. I guess my only question is the pm thing. I would love the actual file to print, since I am not sure how to do it from this site!

Yes, so now that you have posted 10 times, you should be able to pm me. Simply click on my name in my avatar on the left side of one of my posts and then choose "start a conversation". Type out your email address and let me know which items you want me to email you.

You can also right click and save the designs here on the actual posts or visit my Photobucket and save from there.

Hello Amy, Please have a look in your Private messages, I would like to know if you can help me one more time?!?

Thank you,
Sylvie

Hi
Another mom asking for your help, My daughter wants a party with the Skylanders Giants.
Can you help me, please her name is Barbie and she is turning 6 she likes the Skylanders Giants.
Thank you so much for your time.
Molly

Hi
Another mom asking for your help, My daughter wants a party with the Skylanders Giants.
Can you help me, please her name is Barbie and she is turning 6 she likes the Skylanders Giants.
Thank you so much for your time.
Molly

Here are your requested designs...

barbie_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zpsfemh61pf.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiants_zpsppmlkiqs.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsa7scrctb.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpsjmakdgb0.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiantscandy_zpsojzpplnv.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiantsinvite_zpsus2etazo.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiantslanyard_zpsoonmp1ta.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiantsround_zpsialguzil.jpg

barbie_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps04wfkaky.jpg

Hello, I' found you via pinterest and am interested in having something done for my son's upcoming birthday party. Do you charge for this service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter