Skylanders Designs

Hi,

I absolutely love your designs, and I still have the stuff that you made for me last yr, but now I need a little more if that's ok.
I'm after the trap team candy wrapper that says,
Thankyou for coming to Xander's 7th birthday party. Please
And
The White skylanders wrapper that says
"Xander's 7th birthday"

I wasn't sure on the second one if you wanted the whole line or just what you typed. If you need any changes, let me know...

xander_candyskylanderstrapteam_zpsciyf4cfe.jpg

xander_candyskylanders_zpsd2vwhfua.jpg

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know I am in love with what you are doing for people your work is simply amazing and you are such a kind person to offer to do this!

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know I am in love with what you are doing for people your work is simply amazing and you are such a kind person to offer to do this!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me. If you would like anything customized, feel free to ask.

these are amazing!!! Could you please do a full set for Jordan's 9th birthday using the Trap Team logo?

And for the circles, could I get Julia, Chloe, Nicholas, James, Ian, Gavin, Joseph, Jonathon, Joel, Brenden, Roman, and Jordan? And 1 with a blank name just in case there's someone he forgot to tell me about.

Thanks so much!

these are amazing!!! Could you please do a full set for Jordan's 9th birthday using the Trap Team logo?

And for the circles, could I get Julia, Chloe, Nicholas, James, Ian, Gavin, Joseph, Jonathon, Joel, Brenden, Roman, and Jordan? And 1 with a blank name just in case there's someone he forgot to tell me about.

Thanks so much!

Here are your requested designs...

jordan_skylanderstrapteam_zpsc5gdzpgl.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zpsu8tqrws3.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zpsleojvrz6.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zpsnoiiki5l.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpsazyilwzr.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zps0fssvnha.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpsvjanjn4b.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zps15biolgn.jpg

jordan_skylanderstrapteamround_zpszoayuzg0.jpg

gavin_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsavcy4fvr.jpg

roman_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsiuerrlte.jpg

brenden_skylanderstrapteamround_zpssfq4ixt8.jpg

julia_skylanderstrapteamround_zpssgm5k9jf.jpg

chloe_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsstfnckfn.jpg

nicholas_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsszqzziki.jpg

ian_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsyfzk0pys.jpg

james_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsshxv1o3c.jpg

joel_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsk4mwaxa5.jpg

jonathon_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsi6iopl02.jpg

joseph_skylanderstrapteamround_zps50kdepib.jpg

blank_skylanders_trapteam_round_zpstu34ufzh.jpg

Hi Amy can I please get the Skylanders :Trap team for t-shirt leave blank and can you also make something like a patch, 1 for air 1 for land and water with a design, also can I get a skylanders trap team name- fill with a border for LINCOLN, hope you understand

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi Amy can I please get the Skylanders :Trap team for t-shirt leave blank and can you also make something like a patch, 1 for air 1 for land and water with a design, also can I get a skylanders trap team name- fill with a border for LINCOLN, hope you understand

Thank you very much!

The blank Trap Team round design is in the post above your request. I assume that is what you meant by the shirt design. I am not sure what you mean about the "patches" but think this might be what you are after... You could just not use the other ones.

cupcaketoppers_skylanders_zpspb8uyggm.jpg

Here is the name fill...

lincoln_skylanderstrapteamfill_zpsjnml12jf.jpg

The blank Trap Team round design is in the post above your request. I assume that is what you meant by the shirt design. I am not sure what you mean about the "patches" but think this might be what you are after... You could just not use the other ones.

cupcaketoppers_skylanders_zpspb8uyggm.jpg

Here is the name fill...

lincoln_skylanderstrapteamfill_zpsjnml12jf.jpg

Thanks Amy I love it, But for some reason I can not open it up. So can you e-mail it to me , I will send to you in a PM, again thanks so much!

Hello Amy? I would like to ask if you can make a full set with Trap Team logo excluding Invite ??
"Happy 5th Birthday Dominic"
Thank you so much in advance!!

Im new to this. Not sure how to do it but, or in the right place, was wondering if invitations with skylanders trap team with my son's name on it. His name is Mason it will be his 7th birthday.

Hello, Not sure Im in the right place. Saw the amazing work you do. Looking for Skylander
trap team party stuff with my sons name on it. His name is Mason and he will be 7. I have
left 3 messages on different places tring to reach you. Help! lol

Im new to this. Not sure how to do it but, or in the right place, was wondering if invitations with skylanders trap team with my son's name on it. His name is Mason it will be his 7th birthday.

Here are Mason's designs...

mason_skylanderstrapteam_zpsml86a3v9.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zpsthstyflx.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zpsyjuvkwom.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zpscbgevsxe.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zpsni0vnpa7.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zpsxwmdxrpi.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteamround_zpslrhupbmd.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zpsyktfbbys.jpg

mason_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpsyp3g2exr.jpg

I saw your designs through a google search. My son Luke is turning 5 and loves Skylanders. He is excited for the new game "Superchargers" coming out. Do you have any designs for that? Could you make an invitation for me? Or a general Skylanders theme.

I saw your designs through a google search. My son Luke is turning 5 and loves Skylanders. He is excited for the new game "Superchargers" coming out. Do you have any designs for that? Could you make an invitation for me? Or a general Skylanders theme.

There are not enough good quality graphics that I found workable to do the whole set but here is an invite. If you would like any other items in the other themes, let me know.

skylanders_superchargers_invite_zps0iomqibj.jpg

Awesome! Thank you so much! Anything else you can do would be great. Like water bottles, or printable banners

Hello Mickey, I am writing to ask you for your help. My son decided that for his 6th Birthday he wants to have a Skylander theme birhtday. The new SuperChargers game comes out on September 20th here (which is on his actual birthday). Would you be so kind as to help me create a Banner (I would like each letter spelling Happy Birhtday on an invidual banner - if possible), loot bag thank you tags, invitations, water bottle tags any anything else you think I could use. I would also love some landyards but I am still waiting for school to start to see who will be invited to the party, so far I have Ryan, Jaxon, Jesse, Dimitri, Zoé, Ashlyn, Mathieu. I am looking online and this is the only place I can find anything. I see that you post them once you have prepared them but I was wondering if there was a way to send me the files via email? If there is a way I can send you a private message so that you can respond that way I would love to know how. Thank you for any help you can provide, I know my son will love it!! Have a great day! Oh I should say his name is Nicholas

I found a website that has a few things I would like to know if you can reproduce (not sure how muhc work is involved since I am not a graphic designer) the link is here (http://prettyperfectpartyideas.com/2013/07/26/skylander-birthday-party-2/) I was interested in the passport to replace the landyard I mentioned above, It can stay blank, I can hand write the names on it, as well as the inside and outside of the Element pack. Of course I would like it in the SuperChargers theme is at all possible. I realize I am asking alot so please feel free to tell me if it is too much I would completely understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter