Skull Island: Reign of Kong

Last edited:
34 inches is small so should be suitable for all ages hopefully.

(I recall DD was able to go on Goofys barnstormer at 22 months and that has a 35 inch height restriction so 34 inch would beem to be just excluding babies)

34 inches is small so should be suitable for all ages hopefully.

(I recall DD was able to go on Goofys barnstormer at 22 months and that has a 35 inch height restriction so 34 inch would beem to be just excluding babies)

I think it will be physically suitable. Mentally suitable will be another issue.

Some of the lighting is up and on tonight, and it appears to have started internal testing (at night after the park is closed). It's still probably a ways off, but things seem to be going well.

Cb213MgW0AE0ndK.jpg

from http://twitter.com/bioreconstruct

this ride may have 34 inch height restriction but the ride itself is supposed to be intense and scary the que is supposed to be scary on its on no small children is gonna be able to get through it without freaking out

We are going the 13th of June. What are the odds that it will be open then?

Very good odds it'll be open then, in fact, that may be the very week it grand opens. And if not it'll very likely be testing by then so you'd probably get to ride it. Just based on rumors, no official dates have been given out other than "Summer"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter