Sketch Swap Information Thread

Okay my list is huge!!!! I love all of the sketches and the ideas on the websites :)

Rachel thinks she wants to play too--she has never done a page swap, but, she has made pages in the surprise swap. Would it be alright with everyone if she played too?

Sorry, it is on the calendar and I forgot to put it here.

It is September 29.

Sign ups are July 24-29. This gives 2 months to work on them. It really shouldn't take that long, especially if you use the ones with the measurements given. And since this swap is giving us lots of leeway, it doesn't matter if it is exact or not. :)

Okay my list is huge!!!! I love all of the sketches and the ideas on the websites :)

Rachel thinks she wants to play too--she has never done a page swap, but, she has made pages in the surprise swap. Would it be alright with everyone if she played too?

Of course she can play. I have seen her work. :) I would be happy to have any of her pages.

OK now that I've wasted the entire day looking at sketches...........:rolleyes1
DH isn't to thrilled with me right now. LOL

I'm trying to decide if I want that one group, or if I should just go ahead and make my own page. UGH!!!!

For now Ann, you can put me down as an angel.

:thumbsup2 Anything to help a sister stay away from the laundry.

I did sketch #47SD. I did it exactly to sketch and then took some liberties. I am waiting for the internet to come back. I still don't have it. My poor little Droid is working overtime.

I spoke with Annie today and she asked me to share my takes on 2 of the sketches.

Here is Sketch #17SA
dscn2248.jpg

Here is Sketch #15SA
dscn2247.jpg

Here is Sketch #47SD done exactly to sketch. [ignore the wonky ribbon, that stuff will not hold adhesive and it moved on me while stapling it]
_IGP9238-1.jpg

Here is the same sketch with some liberties taken.
_IGP9239-1.jpg

The background is that gemstone cardstock. Adhesive does not like this stuff either. I am going to buy some real Bazzill Bling for your pages. There are three layers of paper under the sparkle fiber, an extra sparkle layer on the mickey head and some epoxy mickey heads added to the embellishments along with the added "stitching" over the strips. I used the wheel of a motorcycle meant for the 8" GI Joe dolls, uh, action figures.

Oohhhh....lovely pages ladies. I am going to start looking this over in earnest.

LOL! Who knew that drywall tape and GI "action figures" spare parts (take that as you want it) would come in handy for scrapbooking!!!

Love the LO.. Wasn't sure on that one...but I like how it turned out!!!
Ok, off to work on another set...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter