Sixth Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Thursday, December 11, 2008

I should be half way to Orlando at this time in four weeks!

Are we there yet?

Woohoo, Karen! Almost!

Unfortunately, I have to wait until the 11th to get there, but at least its earlier than originally planned. ;)

I have to tell you, I finally have some time to change my closets around to move out the summer clothes (yea, I know its almost Thanksgiving, LOL). So, Im doing it thinking, I can wear this here, and this there, etc... Then I realized how close we really are. I will be doing the packing for REAL in just 3-4 weeks! :scared1:

I think the reality of how close this is now has just set in. :yay:

Karen looking forward to great meet,Belinda and I are excieted to see you and all are great friends:thumbsup2 :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny &Belinda

Hi!! I'd love to come and meet everyone. I'm usually a lurker and rarely post to these boards, but I'm going solo this year and would love some disney company if you have room for one more!!!! Robin:yay:

Hi!! I'd love to come and meet everyone. I'm usually a lurker and rarely post to these boards, but I'm going solo this year and would love some disney company if you have room for one more!!!! Robin:yay:

Robin :wave: where abouts in NJ.. this is the 1st time I am joining this jellyrolls crew also!!!

I live in Central Jersey, by Sandy Hook if you are familiar? Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I wanna go.. I wanna go... I wanna go to Jellyrolls.. I missed it last year but I wanna go this year.. it was so much fun the year before..

pray I get fired and then I can go.. isn't that terrible.. ???

How late will you guys be there? I am doing MVMCP that night and I am not sure what time I will get back to my resort 9BCV).

I wanna go.. I wanna go... I wanna go to Jellyrolls.. I missed it last year but I wanna go this year.. it was so much fun the year before..

pray I get fired and then I can go.. isn't that terrible.. ???
As much as I would love to see you this year, I don't want you to get fired!!! Any other way you can make it happen???

How late will you guys be there? I am doing MVMCP that night and I am not sure what time I will get back to my resort 9BCV).

I'm sure some will be there right up to the bitter end...some will leave earlier than others. I'm one of those who never makes it past midnight. But Karen (Tlinden) closed the place down all the time.

I'm sure some will be there right up to the bitter end...some will leave earlier than others. I'm one of those who never makes it past midnight. But Karen (Tlinden) closed the place down all the time.

Cool, then put me down as a maybe. If I get back from MCMVP early enough, then I will head over.

As much as I would love to see you this year, I don't want you to get fired!!! Any other way you can make it happen???

Well I am on the list. to be fired. .. I need to hold onto the job as long as I can but I have realized that it is happening one time or another.. ( i got back from the cruise and most people had been let go) so I have been holding on, but with the ecomony the way it is, .... if I do go it will be very last minute....

Due to my work schedule,
unfortunately I won't be able to
go on vaca in Dec :sad1:
Have fun at the meet,
sing with happy spoons, dance,
drink lots of blue drinks,
ummm no glitter turkey carcasses,
and don't do anything I wouldn't do :rotfl2:
Have a great time!!!!!!!

Due to my work schedule,
unfortunately I won't be able to
go on vaca in Dec :sad1:
Have fun at the meet,
sing with happy spoons, dance,
drink lots of blue drinks,
ummm no glitter turkey carcasses,
and don't do anything I wouldn't do :rotfl2:
Have a great time!!!!!!!

Oh no! I was looking forward to seeing you again. Sorry you cant make it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter