Sixth Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Thursday, December 11, 2008

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
By popular demand, I'm pleased to announce my Sixth Annual December Jellyrolls meet! It's always a blast, and a great group of folks come every year! Here are the details:

Place: Jellyrolls at Disney's Boardwalk Resort
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

We usually wind up getting to Jellyrolls earlier so we can chat before the pianos start, so I'm planning on getting there by 7:30 (doors open at 7:00).

Few things you should know:

There is a $10 cover charge to get into the bar.
Smoking is allowed at Jellyrolls, but I will say that our group is usually smoke free, so that helps a bit :)
They do not serve food at Jellyrolls (except for free popcorn) so eat dinner before you come.

Hope you can make it! It's always a blast!

Karen

Attendees:

TLinden16
Goofy4Tink
Towncrier (who says he isn't coming, but always does)
Danny1649 and Belinda
Camcolt and Peter
Twotoohappy
Tiger Lily 03 and Ted
MagicX2
Disneydonnam (after MVMCP)

And we know that I'll say "I'm not sure if I'm coming to WDW this December..." but we know that I always do. And now I have an excellent reason to arrive on the 11th. Hope to see you there.

And we know that I'll say "I'm not sure if I'm coming to WDW this December..." but we know that I always do. And now I have an excellent reason to arrive on the 11th. Hope to see you there.

And will you be bringing 'Mrs. Towncrier' this year?? It's nice to see the spouses for a change. Mine would never come but that's his loss.
Glad to see Peter is coming Katie...should be fun.

He just doesnt realize all the fun he is missing! ;)
You're so right. In fact, when Karen mentioned that I should book a cruise in Aug '09 because I turn 60 that July and Kate turns 16 in Oct, he jumped at the chance....because there would be a group of like minded folks on the ship (it's a tagrel type thing), he figured he would have a completely different experience than the one he had last Aug!! Can't wait to go and hang with some other guys.

Arriving on the 12th so once again I avoid Jellyrolls :rotfl: but I'll always have Howl At The Moon.

Sorry to say that I won't be at WDW the night of your meet Karen but hopefully I'll get to see you sometime in the short time that I am there.

What's a piano bar without moldy twinkies or paying some guy $2 to write Kungaloosh on a mirror.

I think I'll be able to make it
this year! There's nothing like hanging out
with Princess Karen at Jellyrolls :dance3:

Karen, when it gets closer,
if you'd like,
I might have an "in" with the owner
and could ask for a break on cover ;)

Happy Day Everyone!

Look like we have a great group going here! Nice to see some old familiar faces and looking forward to the new ones too. :cool1:

And will you be bringing 'Mrs. Towncrier' this year??

Whether or not she is coming is still up in the air. She'd like to be in town for James' graduation from the Disney College Program and last year that happened between December 10th and 12th. I guess I won't know until we actually pull the trigger and have James make our room reservations for me (or us).

Whether or not she is coming is still up in the air. She'd like to be in town for James' graduation from the Disney College Program and last year that happened between December 10th and 12th. I guess I won't know until we actually pull the trigger and have James make our room reservations for me (or us).

That is just so cool John.....I hope someday I can say that for myself. Dd has shown lots of interest in the Disney College Program but she's only going into high school this year.
Hope we see all of you in Dec!!

Yay, another recruit jumped in!:woohoo:

Hey John, I just saw your countdown. Im going to be there Thursday-Sunday morning. Ill keep an eye out around for you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter