Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Hi Cait .... have a wonderful time on your HONEYMOON. :goodvibes Tell brother Bob I said HI!

:wave2: back at ya TT. Pretty sure your little brother is posting back to you....LOL. I remember when we first told Beth that we were going to Disney on our Honeymoon, she asked if she could come. She asked Bob first and he said no, so she asked me...I said, I love you but no!!! A Honeymoon, isn't a vacation, its time for us to be alone...LOL

Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey honey, what you doing. Guess what, I'll tell you, a secret. I am the luckiest fellow in the world. I married my best friend. Yup I did it. I snagged Katydidbug. Lucky me. And here in a few days we are off on our honeymoon. I can't wait.

Look at that...my Hubby posted!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that news, Joe. I'm happy that you guys had a good Christmas Eve together before he goes to the hospice. :hug:

Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey honey, what you doing. Guess what, I'll tell you, a secret. I am the luckiest fellow in the world. I married my best friend. Yup I did it. I snagged Katydidbug. Lucky me. And here in a few days we are off on our honeymoon. I can't wait.

:wave2: back at ya TT. Pretty sure your little brother is posting back to you....LOL. I remember when we first told Beth that we were going to Disney on our Honeymoon, she asked if she could come. She asked Bob first and he said no, so she asked me...I said, I love you but no!!! A Honeymoon, isn't a vacation, its time for us to be alone...LOL

You two crack me up...:lmao: Glad that you found your "soul mate." If Beth ask me, I'll say sorry Honeymoons are alone time for husband and wife. :thumbsup2

I haven't posted in a while...just thought I would stop by and say hello!!!....Bob and I are heading to WDW in 2 weeks for our long awaited Honeymoon!!! Can ya'll believe that just about 2 years ago, Bob (mr smee23) and I met here and in chat!!! Now we have been married almost a year!!

We are staying at Disney for 9 nights, 2 at the VWL, 2 at BLT (where we will be on our Wedding Anniversary) and 5 nights at AKV!! This will be our first trip to the World alone. We are soooo looking forward to it.

Hope 2010 is as good to all of you as 2009 was to us!!!

:banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Yes 2009 was an awesome year :cloud9:

So are you packed yet?

SO GLAD Ya'll understand!!!!

Have a Magical Trip!

Hello everyone, I am sorry I haven't been on in awile...
Joe-I will keep your family in my prayers. Hugs to you!

Cait and Bob- congrats!!! Sending all my love your way. (ps: I'll take Beth to Disney...-just sayin')

Cait and Bob- congrats!!! Sending all my love your way. (ps: I'll take Beth to Disney...-just sayin')

Hey You!!!

Are you sending VT weather my way? Meanie..lol....Luvs ya

Beth has been to Disney twice this year...LOL...once in July with just us, and we took her last month along with her BFF....so she can stay home this time..she gets to go again in June...LOL

Hello everyone, I am sorry I haven't been on in awile...
Joe-I will keep your family in my prayers. Hugs to you!

Thank you so much.

My Brother joined my Dad in Heaven this evening, I was holding his hand along with the rest of the family.

He's not hurting anymore...

Thank you so much.

My Brother joined my Dad in Heaven this evening, I was holding his hand along with the rest of the family.

Joe

I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers

Cait

Many thoughts and prayers Joe for your family and yourself. I am glad you got to get closer again. That is something I know you will remember and treasure.

Thank you so much.

So sorry for your loss, Joe, but I'm so glad that you were with your brother and that he's at peace. :littleangel:

You're in my prayers. Take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing.

Linda

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, Joe. It’s nice that you were there holding his hand. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter