Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 !!

What "weekend" is good for you ?? Singles Trip 2009

• Thursday October 1st to Monday October 5th

• Thursday October 15th to Monday October 19th

• Thursday October 22 to Monday October 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sign me up! Wait...already am! I think I like these odds....
:cool1:
On a side note....I am now re-eligable to attend this gathering...I was worried for a bit that something might work out and i'd have to excuse myself...but reality stepped in and took care of that for me...:rotfl2:
(I should have realized this when I mentioned Disney and the answer back was "never been there." :scared1: )

Ouch! LOL, damn reality. How could someone never have been there? I just don't get that....

Thanks to NedsTJ now defunct relationship, we're now were at 11% male! ::yes::

I'm going on this trip no matter if i'm with someone or not! I can't plan my life (aka disney trips) around whether I may or may not develop a relationship with someone. I have my priorities! ;)

Sign me up! Wait...already am! I think I like these odds....
:cool1:
On a side note....I am now re-eligable to attend this gathering...I was worried for a bit that something might work out and i'd have to excuse myself...but reality stepped in and took care of that for me...:rotfl2:
(I should have realized this when I mentioned Disney and the answer back was "never been there." :scared1: )

sorry to that it did not work... :hug:

Ouch! LOL, damn reality. How could someone never have been there? I just don't get that....

I guess it doesnt matter male or female jaded.. just like my supposedly blind date which was canceled becuase he thinks I am crazy for being there for more than 3 times in a lifetime :confused3 :faint: ::yes::

I'm going on this trip no matter if i'm with someone or not! I can't plan my life (aka disney trips) around whether I may or may not develop a relationship with someone. I have my priorities! ;)

rebecca..single... double.. solo or with a groupie :lmao: :thumbsup2 who loves disney... you know that would be a great trip with fun filled actions !!

rebecca..single... double.. solo or with a groupie :lmao: :thumbsup2 who loves disney... you know that would be a great trip with fun filled actions !!

Hey Jen! Add one more to the group! It's my ddad :goodvibes I told him what we were doing & he's already packed! So girls, wanna hear about the eligable bachelor??? :cutie:

Are you sure you are prepared to have your dad with us and him possibly finding one of the Disboards eligible females as a future mate ??????
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :scared1: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:
Just kidding - we need all his "particulars if he is going to join us ..... shall we just refer to him as Rebecca's dad ?????:confused3

Sorry it didn't work out NedTJ - her lose --- our gain !!! :thumbsup2

LOVE your priorities, Rebecca !!! :banana:

My thoughts exactly...the only question will be whether or not I call this a "business trip" or not...:rolleyes1 (i'm kidding, of course...;) )

Sorry it didn't work out NedTJ - her lose --- our gain !!! :thumbsup2

LOVE your priorities, Rebecca !!! :banana:

Woot! just what I need right now...a bunch of women who actually want me around! :cool1:

My thoughts exactly...the only question will be whether or not I call this a "business trip" or not...:rolleyes1 (i'm kidding, of course...;) )

Woot! just what I need right now...a bunch of women who actually want me around! :cool1:

:faint: :faint: :faint:

oh my god !! loook girls what you have created hahahaha

all's well Neds...:lmao:

:faint: :faint: :faint:

oh my god !! loook girls what you have created hahahaha

all's well Neds...:lmao:

Just as long as he (and the rest of the men) remember that they are out numbered ..... everything will be fine !! :lmao: just kidding ! :stir:
But I guess we females have too look at it like they call the shots !! OMG this is going to be a VERY interesting trip ! We may have to extend it a couple days !!!! ::yes::

Just as long as he (and the rest of the men) remember that they are out numbered ..... everything will be fine !! :lmao: just kidding ! :stir:
But I guess we females have too look at it like they call the shots !! OMG this is going to be a VERY interesting trip ! We may have to extend it a couple days !!!! ::yes::

hmmm call the shots ??? I can.... I cann call the shots... am good after 3.. I am done after the 4th.. are we talking about Patron or Cuervo here :lmao: :worried:

hmmm call the shots ??? I can.... I cann call the shots... am good after 3.. I am done after the 4th.. are we talking about Patron or Cuervo here :lmao: :worried:

argghhhhhhhhhh ..... I be a pirate from another time !! It would be Cap'n Morgan for me, unless Cap'n Sparrow has come up with his own brand of rum !! pirate: :drinking1 :)

argghhhhhhhhhh ..... I be a pirate from another time !! It would be Cap'n Morgan for me, unless Cap'n Sparrow has come up with his own brand of rum !! pirate: :drinking1 :)

never had Cap'n Morgan.. Did the 3 J's in my younger days... :rotfl: Joe... Jim... and sometimes Jack :lmao: and they all win!!! So now I stick to Margarita.. hmmm I can tell her who's the boss!!!:lmao:

preffered drink when Hanging out at WDW:

If at EPCOT Love to have Margarita By Mexico and mango Peach slushie by China :thumbsup2

If at DHS it's chocolate shake at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner !!!

If at MK .. gotta be a dole whip or frozen cappucino

And AKL again Frozen Capuccino

Chaser: Dasani :rotfl2:

preffered drink when Hanging out at WDW:

If at EPCOT Love to have Margarita By Mexico and mango Peach slushie by China :thumbsup2

If at DHS it's chocolate shake at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner !!!

If at MK .. gotta be a dole whip or frozen cappucino

And AKL again Frozen Capuccino

Chaser: Dasani :rotfl2:

Dasani is probably my most frequent drink of choice at WDW, but do enjoy GreyGoose/lemon slushies.. Iron Horse Fairy Tale champagne and lemon chello shots at Epcot. Kangaloosh punch (I think that was what it was) at AC... and Lynchburg Lemonade at JRs... otherwise its a great glass of wine. (but if Epcots Germany has Krombachers beer I might have that now... if they have Radler)

I'm new to this Forum (actually to the whole DIS website), but am also interested in joining in on this singles trip to WDW.

I'm flexible, any time would work for me.
I've only stayed at POR, so I'd be willing to try any of the hotels out...except maybe the Grand Floridian...too fancy for me.

I'm game for most anything, as long as I can eat at the Sci-Fi Dine In and ride "Soarin".

Oooh...and I'd love to take a Segway tour of either Epcot or Fort Wilderness.

Carol
SWF

I'm new to this Forum (actually to the whole DIS website), but am also interested in joining in on this singles trip to WDW.

I've only stayed at POR, so I'd be willing to try any of the hotels out...except maybe the Grand Floridian...too fancy for me.

I'm game for most anything, as long as I can eat at the Sci-Fi Dine In and ride "Soarin".

Carol
SWF

welcome Carol! If you need to build up your post numbers go to the community board for birthdays... and just pick names (threads) and type in a birthday wish. Lots of fun people here and read through if possible... there are some questions you may want to answer LOL (maybe)

The Grand is nice btw... I plan to stay there again sometime after I finish my stays around the world. Have to eventually go and stay at the values which I really dont want to do

Carol
SWF

Hi Carol! :wave2: Welcome to the DIS! The Singles Trip will be Oct. 22-26, 2009 and Jenroc has been leading the planning. If you read through the posts so far, you'll notice that we're planning an evening at the MNSSHP (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) while we're there, and an evening at Jelly Rolls. You've come on board at a great time, as we're getting things rolling. If you're planning a trip to WDW soon, check out the various signatures to see if any of us will be around while you're there.

Cheers!
Care

Carol
SWF

:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter