Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think God really has some bad timing sometimes.
:hug:

I thought that way at first, but then I realized that God's timing is not the same as ours. Somewhere my faith just grow stronger with the knowledge that I knew my mom and husband were with Jesus. :goodvibes along with Walt Disney, who probably built a Disneyland in heaven.:yay:

That would be sweet! I think I might have been 6 or 7 when my Sunday School teacher told us that heaven resembled our purest dreams... my purest dream is the Magic Kingdom :goodvibes so I'm hoping that when it's my time to go, I'll be running from one end of the park to the other :angel:

Hello everyone, I spent the last 20 minutes trying to catch up. . .dang, but could you all take breaks when I am out of town. . .that would be appreciative. . .

I spent 3 glorious days in Anaheim at DLR with my son. . .we took lots of scenery around the parks. . .I think you will love them. . .sending you the link when I wake up.

WOW -- I just the last few minutes catching up and OMG --- what touching thoughts !!!! My Dad passed away 24 years ago and I can still remember him in the old man's mask he bought at the Magic Shop on Main Street and how he made people laugh that night all through the Magic Kingdom !!!! I was lucky enough to have lots of trips to WDW with both my parents when I was younger and also trip to DL with my Mom and her sister's family in California. And as ticked off as I can get at my mom at times, I can't bear the thought of going to WDW without her when I take my kids. I love those candid shots I capture of my Mom and my kids while they are playing checkers in Frontierland, the group shots throughout all the parks (THANX PhotoPass !!), Mom being hugged by Pooh, etc etc etc !!
WDW is a place to be with loved ones, whether it be family, old friends or NEW friends !!!!! I guess this is why there is such a huge response for this trip ..... new friends make awesome memories !!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH -- HAPPY CANADA DAY (July 1st) to all us Canucks and a Happy 4th of July to all of our American friends !!! I hope everyone gets a chance to have a blast with friends and family !!

Let's get this party (thread) started !!!!!! (again !)

WOW -- I just the last few minutes catching up and OMG --- what touching thoughts !!!! My Dad passed away 24 years ago and I can still remember him in the old man's mask he bought at the Magic Shop on Main Street and how he made people laugh that night all through the Magic Kingdom !!!! I was lucky enough to have lots of trips to WDW with both my parents when I was younger and also trip to DL with my Mom and her sister's family in California. And as ticked off as I can get at my mom at times, I can't bear the thought of going to WDW without her when I take my kids. I love those candid shots I capture of my Mom and my kids while they are playing checkers in Frontierland, the group shots throughout all the parks (THANX PhotoPass !!), Mom being hugged by Pooh, etc etc etc !!
WDW is a place to be with loved ones, whether it be family, old friends or NEW friends !!!!! I guess this is why there is such a huge response for this trip ..... new friends make awesome memories !!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH -- HAPPY CANADA DAY (July 1st) to all us Canucks and a Happy 4th of July to all of our American friends !!! I hope everyone gets a chance to have a blast with friends and family !!

Let's get this party (thread) started !!!!!! (again !)

I think some got lost with the thread transfer...

Jen you nailed it with that last part... new friends make awesome memories!!!! That is one thing that I love about this thread. Its going to be a fun trip and the ones in between will be also. Speaking of... are you sure we have to wait until August to know if your Sept trip is approved?? I am trying to decide if I want to actually make a ressie at a resort with $ vs points... I am also probably going the last weekend of Sept for AC closing.

Hi. Had a great first day at work. I have soooo much stuff to learn about the business though. The people at work seem to be nice although it is nothing but women. OFFICE DRAMA! I really think I will like it once I get the hang of it. I just need to get used to being restrained at a desk for 8 hours a day. I haven't had this kind of job in over 6 years. More money for Disney!!!!:yay:

Jen, I think my dad had the same mask from the magic shop on Main Street. We used to love going in that store when we were kids. Checker with my kids is my dads thing though.

Hope everyone had a good day(for a Monday).

Hi. Had a great first day at work. I have soooo much stuff to learn about the business though. The people at work seem to be nice although it is nothing but women. OFFICE DRAMA! I really think I will like it once I get the hang of it. I just need to get used to being restrained at a desk for 8 hours a day. I haven't had this kind of job in over 6 years. More money for Disney!!!!:yay:

Jen, I think my dad had the same mask from the magic shop on Main Street. We used to love going in that store when we were kids. Checker with my kids is my dads thing though.

Hope everyone had a good day(for a Monday).

you need a mr. potato head for your desk that you can change per mood in disney stuff

you need a mr. potato head for your desk that you can change per mood in disney stuff

Good Morning everyone.

Ooh good idea Sha, I'll have to remember to pick up one.. In my office, I know some ppl that would love it and some that would think it's bizarre. But it would be the talk of the office. :lmao:

If I had a desk. . .lol. Love this idea. . .

Good Morning everyone.

Ooh good idea Sha, I'll have to remember to pick up one.. In my office, I know some ppl that would love it and some that would think it's bizarre. But it would be the talk of the office. :lmao:

Wish I could take credit for the idea but its a stolen one from my good friend Brenda :goodvibes I just need Disney parts for mine

To our Canadian friends: Happy Canada Day!!! I have my flag out that I was given in May :goodvibes

Happy Canada Day all!

I also love the Potato Head idea! If I get the promotion that they are hinting at giving me, I will proudly have one on my desk! lol

I am sooo upset. I found out I won't be able to Disney in December.:sad1: They said December is way to busy for me to go at that time. I need to pick new dates. It might be Mardi Gras again.....depending on the kids holiday schedule.

Sha, I will definitely get me one for my desk. Right now he would have a very sad face.:sad2:

I am sooo upset. I found out I won't be able to Disney in December.:sad1: They said December is way to busy for me to go at that time. I need to pick new dates. It might be Mardi Gras again.....depending on the kids holiday schedule.

Sha, I will definitely get me one for my desk. Right now he would have a very sad face.:sad2:

:mad: I dont blame you there... I wouldnt be too happy either. I dread that about getting a new job. Is there a regular work schedule?

I thought things were too quiet. Glad I found our new home!:cool1:

Jen it was nice catching up with you on the phone today...hope to talk again soon

Hi peeps... my days are getting better, I finally survive my 1st day back at work yesterday but I know by the time I left the work place I gained a new title the "Lab B***ch" but right now I guess I really dont care :guilty: ...

Anywhooo... I miss all my diser friends... I can honestly say the best comfort I got are from all of you. Giving me enough time and space to find my way back here...

And about going to WDW ... :sad2: wish I can say it is next month... But I go on Sept. 5th... But it is ok... I still have alot of loose ends to settle for that trip...

Well time to go back to work... again my DEEPEST GRATITTUDE to all of you... I am so glad I meet each and everyone may it be online or at WDW!!!

cant wait to see you all!!!:dance3:

Hi peeps... my days are getting better, I finally survive my 1st day back at work yesterday but I know by the time I left the work place I gained a new title the "Lab B***ch" but right now I guess I really dont care :guilty: ...

Anywhooo... I miss all my diser friends... I can honestly say the best comfort I got are from all of you. Giving me enough time and space to find my way back here...

And about going to WDW ... :sad2: wish I can say it is next month... But I go on Sept. 5th... But it is ok... I still have alot of loose ends to settle for that trip...

Well time to go back to work... again my DEEPEST GRATITTUDE to all of you... I am so glad I meet each and everyone may it be online or at WDW!!!

cant wait to see you all!!!:dance3:

Yea!!!!you found us!! (you too InstImpres). I wouldnt worry much about the people at work. You have been through a lot :hug:

how long is your trip in Sept Timmy?

Yea!!!!you found us!! (you too InstImpres). I wouldnt worry much about the people at work. You have been through a lot :hug:

how long is your trip in Sept Timmy?

Sept. will be from the 5th to the 14th... And on Dec it is from Dec. 6 to 10... any match ??? So far I know Care, rebecca and NH_Bubba is a match for Sept. and hopefully to find Metro West so we get to hang out :)

Your spirit is very bright Timmy, and you are in my prayers. It is a hard time, but you will get through it. :hug:

thank you :hug: :flower3:

Sept. will be from the 5th to the 14th... And on Dec it is from Dec. 6 to 10... any match ??? So far I know Care, rebecca and NH_Bubba is a match for Sept. and hopefully to find Metro West so we get to hang out :)

thank you :hug: :flower3:

You need to extend your Dec trip by one more day. . .we match on the tenth but you are flying out that day and I am coming in. . .I'll be in early as I always take a red eye the night before but hey, we need to meet and you should just extend your trip cause. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter