Singles Social club

Only redhead #3's :cutie:

Yay!!! and yours and my youngest are close in age...so we shall have lots in common i'm sure!:thumbsup2

Btw...looks like you'll be at Disney the week before me...what r your dates?

I live 30 minutes away my dates are any day I am not at work. I have been probably 40 time this year.

Captain and Coke sounds tasty to me, but if I drink more than two my legs stop working. And being 6' I have far to fall.

I just hope your not like all the other Leroys I know cause they are all idiots.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::worship::worship:

Hey, I was always there! Well, in mind & spirit, perhaps not body. :lmao:

Wow.... people are here in mind? I thought we all lost them....:rotfl:

My cuz is an ex-cop. ;)

Sweet! I think we have our get out of jail free card ready!

I'm trying to remember which fruity drink was my favorite. *sigh* This is what happens when one gets old. :lmao: It had a really cool name too.

That's not a problem with being old, It's just a sign that the drink was REALLY good! :rotfl:

I live 30 minutes away my dates are any day I am not at work. I have been probably 40 time this year.

For the record.... I hate you.:duck:

Captain and Coke sounds tasty to me, but if I drink more than two my legs stop working. And being 6' I have far to fall.

That's why god invented bar stools. :woohoo: :rotfl:

I go do other things and within just a couple of hours this thread is on page 3....how is a guy supposed to keep up with you:rotfl:

and of course DFD is here....I'm surprised they haven't given her part ownership in Disboard....:lmao:

I go do other things and within just a couple of hours this thread is on page 3....how is a guy supposed to keep up with you:rotfl:

and of course DFD is here....I'm surprised they haven't given her part ownership in Disboard....:lmao:

Um... Page 4.

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2:

sorry diznut66 Only the States Store would do that for me :lmao:

ok...hey where are you staying in October...I want to be near where the blender is...:banana:

thank you thank you thank you :worship:

AKL... what is your drink of choice??? :goodvibes I got mousekeeping on commision already 2 blenders please!

:scared1::eek::scared1:

you got that right... hmmm wanna plana dismeet in Dec??? since everyone have their trip set already...

when is everybody trips again???popcorn::

mine is in exactly one week from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a cap'n & coke kinda gal. But i do love a yummy frozen raspberry margarita or pina colada or mudslide or sombrero or grape crush or grashopper or midori sour.......OR beer!:rotfl:

You said your a captain and coke kinda gal, for a second I thought u said u were a captaindavidhook and a cook kinda gal lol :cool1: I know it is kinda lame but I thought it was kinda cute and funny

Sooooooooooo jealous!

hey, where in Boston are ya? That's my hometown!

I am from the rockin' city of Somerville.

And Yes DFD I could spare you an inch, being a 6' woman, people say the oddest things. I think if I were 5'11 they wouldn't act like I was going to storm the city looking for Mothra.

That said, I do like being able to get things from the high shelves.

Wow.... people are here in mind? I thought we all lost them....:rotfl:

Sweet! I think we have our get out of jail free card ready!

That's not a problem with being old, It's just a sign that the drink was REALLY good! :rotfl:

Oh wait that's true. I amend my previous statement, I've lost my mind & memory. :lmao:

I had one of those gold-plated cop cards; it was sweet!

The drink was green and I want to say melon liquor in it....argh. It'll come to me.

Oh wait that's true. I amend my previous statement, I've lost my mind & memory. :lmao:

The drink was green and I want to say melon liquor in it....argh. It'll come to me.

Midori sour?

And Yes DFD I could spare you an inch, being a 6' woman, people say the oddest things. I think if I were 5'11 they wouldn't act like I was going to storm the city looking for Mothra.

Eh.... Not much better than being a 6'6" guy.

Melonball? :confused3

Ahhhh, one of my best friends when i was a teen way back when was from somerville. Me...i'm a Dot girl!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter