Singles Social club

8th-16th at OKW

awesome.. if I get the days request.. I will be with friends at Bonnet creek from 9-11 out on the 12th! are you going solo???

I'm a cap'n & coke kinda gal. But i do love a yummy frozen raspberry margarita or pina colada or mudslide or sombrero or grape crush or grashopper or midori sour.......OR beer!:rotfl:

am Patron or Stoli if at home...

Youre in luck!! Got the Capt., Mudslide and Midori !!! No Beer though... sorry:goodvibes

:woohoo: bring on the hijinks and merrymaking!:woohoo:

:rotfl: oooohhhhh boi. :laughing:

I do have some news - just got off the phone with Disney and resort booked for later half of my December trip! woot! now, if I can get my flight together, I'll be golden! :goodvibes

and DCTooTall, I won't post any pics, if you don't want me too. :hug: I'll send you the link for 'em, if you want. :goodvibes

I do have some news - just got off the phone with Disney and resort booked for later half of my December trip! woot! now, if I can get my flight together, I'll be golden! :goodvibes

and DCTooTall, I won't post any pics, if you don't want me too. :hug: I'll send you the link for 'em, if you want. :goodvibes

about time you get here woman!:rotfl:

DC! Thanks for moving the chatter over. :) Much appreciated. I almost wish there was a way I could delete the chatter from the 'singles seeking' thread so that it truly can be a virtual 'meet and greet' area. Does anyone know how to do that? I thought being the OP I could but no dice.

Anyway, to prove that I am not a pooper, I'll order a cosmo. Shaken, not stirred. After a long day that included arguing with New York, hammering out details with Chicago, playing phone tag with Washington DC, and suffering through a conference call with California, I need a drink.

And BTW, why I am not surprised to see DFD over here? :cutie:

Am i the only one here with kids? I'm feeling like a rebel! I should probably be over at the single parents thread huh? AHHHHH, SCREW IT! I'm gonna live dangerously!pirate:

Damn... offline for 30min to :drive: home and come back to an entire page to reply too.....

Something tells me this thread will do just fine. :lmao:

LOL You're a :clown:

:eek: SAY IT 'AINT SO?

:rotfl: Not that there is anything wrong with being a :clown:.

And sadly... I did spill some beer recently. thankfully it wasn't a full one, and I still had some left after the recovery. :drinking1:

Hmmm, :scratchin somethin' tells me that if we all :jumping1: got together...there'd be trouble! And a WHOLE LOT OF IT!!! :scared:

Good point. Does anyone have any friends who are cops? might be good to have a friendly available. :rotfl:

you got that right... hmmm wanna plana dismeet in Dec??? since everyone have their trip set already...

when is everybody trips again???popcorn::

:sad2: The first trip I could afford is my March trip to Disney. If we did something up here in the NE I might be able to swing it a bit easier. (Amtrak is your friend.)

I'm a cap'n & coke kinda gal. But i do love a yummy frozen raspberry margarita or pina colada or mudslide or sombrero or grape crush or grashopper or midori sour.......OR beer!:rotfl:

I got almost a full handle of capt here, and some beer. :teeth:

Grats on the trip. :woohoo:

Eh... I don't think you have anything REALLY incriminating. Most of the time anything really incriminating happened, you were too busy laughing. :cool1:

I've often wondered who is Will and why should we fire at him?

He was the first officer on the Enterprise.... and cause he 1. was dating Trio, and 2. looked creepy with the beard. (and more creepy without it) :rotfl:

and now to eat dinner. I'm :scared1: to see how much this thread grows while I eat.

DC! Thanks for moving the chatter over. :) Much appreciated. I almost wish there was a way I could delete the chatter from the 'singles seeking' thread so that it truly can be a virtual 'meet and greet' area. Does anyone know how to do that? I thought being the OP I could but no dice.

Anyway, to prove that I am not a pooper, I'll order a cosmo. Shaken, not stirred. After a long day that included arguing with New York, hammering out details with Chicago, playing phone tag with Washington DC, and suffering through a conference call with California, I need a drink.

And BTW, why I am not surprised to see DFD over here? :cutie:

No problem. You had a valid point, so I figured another spot to chat would be good. :rotfl: We seem to have been infecting a few threads lately with the general chitchat, so I figured the thread would thrive.

As for "cleaning" the thread, maybe a mod could help? :confused3

Ok so is Captain and Coke the official drink of redheads? Just saying from experience.

Am i the only one here with kids? I'm feeling like a rebel! I should probably be over at the single parents thread huh? AHHHHH, SCREW IT! I'm gonna live dangerously!pirate:

I am second on here with a Kiddo.

I just hope your not like all the other Leroys I know cause they are all idiots.

Ouch!!!!!!!!! LoL I will keep that in mind!:rolleyes1

note to self!!!!

about time you get here woman!:rotfl:

Hey, I was always there! Well, in mind & spirit, perhaps not body. :lmao:

And sadly... I did spill some beer recently. thankfully it wasn't a full one, and I still had some left after the recovery. :drinking1:

Yep. :rotfl2:

Good point. Does anyone have any friends who are cops? might be good to have a friendly available. :rotfl:

My cuz is an ex-cop. ;)

Grats on the trip. :woohoo:

Thank ya kindly. :goodvibes

Eh... I don't think you have anything REALLY incriminating. Most of the time anything really incriminating happened, you were too busy laughing. :cool1:

This would be true. :goodvibes Well, either that or screaming.

Probably a mod, but I don't know if they do clean-ups?

I'm trying to remember which fruity drink was my favorite. *sigh* This is what happens when one gets old. :lmao: It had a really cool name too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter