Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a great shirt for a Princess to wear..
pirateprince-vi.png

I was behind a car today with a window sticker that said "I am a pirate...that's why!" and had a skull and cross bones, thought of you! I am busy packing but will check in here and there tonight, while I am up anyway.

Happy friday all! It's been 5 O'clock for awhile, hope you are enjoying it as much as me (perhaps more)

So.

I'm a devastatingly handsome black and white Siamese mix cat, living in southwest Florida. I've got a well-worn annual pass and Tables in Wonderland card, and a bar stool with my name on it at both Mizner's Lounge and the bar at the Flying Fish Cafe. My liver is pure stainless steel. My liquor cabinet has Campari, maraschino, Chartreuse, three kinds of whiskey, and four brands of gin. I hope someday to be canonized as the patron saint of bartenders and servers. I make the world's best cheesecake.

This Friday night, I'm sitting on my couch with my laptop (natch), listening to the Dave Brubeck Quartet's "Time Out" album. I'll be doing a lot of drinking next week, so I'm not doing so tonight.

Enough of a start?

Scarecrow and Mrs. King! Wow, haven't thought of that show it years. Enjoy!

:rotfl: I hadn't thought of it either for years until I stumbled across it as available via my amazon prime account. I remembered watching it with my parents growing up, so I figured I might as well put it on the list as my next show to watch.

What was REALLY scary..... I remembered the theme song. :rotfl:

I was behind a car today with a window sticker that said "I am a pirate...that's why!" and had a skull and cross bones, thought of you! I am busy packing but will check in here and there tonight, while I am up anyway.

Happy friday all! It's been 5 O'clock for awhile, hope you are enjoying it as much as me (perhaps more)

I'm debating pouring myself a drink sometime in the not too distant future.

Hope you have fun on your cruise! I'm actually kind of jealous. I really want to take a Disney cruise one of these days.

So.

I'm a devastatingly handsome black and white Siamese mix cat, living in southwest Florida. I've got a well-worn annual pass and Tables in Wonderland card, and a bar stool with my name on it at both Mizner's Lounge and the bar at the Flying Fish Cafe. My liver is pure stainless steel. My liquor cabinet has Campari, maraschino, Chartreuse, three kinds of whiskey, and four brands of gin. I hope someday to be canonized as the patron saint of bartenders and servers. I make the world's best cheesecake.

This Friday night, I'm sitting on my couch with my laptop (natch), listening to the Dave Brubeck Quartet's "Time Out" album. I'll be doing a lot of drinking next week, so I'm not doing so tonight.

Enough of a start?

Aawwwww... what a cute kitty! I didn't realize cats were served though at the bars at Disney. Don't they have issues with cats chasing the mice around the property? :confused3

Aawwwww... what a cute kitty! I didn't realize cats were served though at the bars at Disney. Don't they have issues with cats chasing the mice around the property? :confused3

My overwhelming charisma and high-limit American Express card open a lot of doors. Also, I've got no truck with the mouse, so I don't bother him if he doesn't bother me.

So how does this work? Just be single and crash the party? Tell something about myself? Seems like a pretty tightly-knit group here. I've probably breached etiquette several times already just in this message.

As DC said, there is no etiquette here. Just jump right on in (though I suggest mixing yourself a drink first and pulling up a barstool. . .lol). We may be a tight knit group but I can tell you for a fact that all newbies who participate soon feel like part of the tight knit group. Its just the way it is. . .

So.

Enough of a start?

I once had a black and white kitty that the only white on her was a small tuft of white on her belly. She was adorable and I called her Princess Buttercup (not really fitting for her, she was more of a wench, but ya know, loved the PB reference). As for barstools, I have one with my name on it at Tune Inn. . .so I understand the dilemma of being at home when there are "better" things to do with your time. I have a bottle of 2007 Wild Horse Cabernet and 2005 Rodney Strong Cabernet, Chopin Vodka, and an ultra premium tequila that I have never opened to taste, though I have been told it is very smooth. . .not much of a tequila girl. My main man is a somnellier so I have an inside on wines, but I win when it comes to other drinks. Anyway, all that to say, join in the fun. . .it is fun here, most of the time.

My overwhelming charisma and high-limit American Express card open a lot of doors. Also, I've got no truck with the mouse, so I don't bother him if he doesn't bother me.

Personally charisma works in this group far more than the Amex. . .though if you are at the world and buying, all will be happy. . .just saying. . .lol.

Personally charisma works in this group far more than the Amex. . .though if you are at the world and buying, all will be happy. . .just saying. . .lol.

I was referring more to how I was able to get served with relative ease at a high-class joint like Mizner's, despite having four legs and a tail. As a part-Siamese, I do have a leg up when it comes to speaking, so that helps as well. Not having thumbs is a downside, as I do have to take my keys from the valet with my teeth.

Hey Everyone! I'm new to the singles boards and just wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday! (well soon to be Friday) margaritas for the house.
:welcome:
I am not concentrating well at work with my big vacation tomorrow! How are you?
Have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!:goodvibes
Due to some really fine effort by some wonderful folk, I will continue to post, but ignore all comments from said problem person. Anyway. . .Happy Friday. . .I think DC said there should be drinks involved today. . .not quite ready yet. Booking Brandon's airline tix and planning a rehearsal dinner for my new guy's son's wedding have preoccupied my time. . .lol.
I read this quick and missed the word son...I thought it read new guy's wedding...LOL Hope all is well and have a great weekend.
Joining this thread...looks fun!

Leslie from NY
:welcome: I am just next door in CT:goodvibes
So how does this work? Just be single and crash the party? Tell something about myself? Seems like a pretty tightly-knit group here. I've probably breached etiquette several times already just in this message.

Just jump in and don't worry about crashing the party. :cool1:

DC and TDB I have bad news. There is no way that I can make the trip. I don't have a babysitter. Both of my parents picked that week to go away. So there is no way I can make it. I am sad. :sad2:

DC and TDB I have bad news. There is no way that I can make the trip. I don't have a babysitter. Both of my parents picked that week to go away. So there is no way I can make it. I am sad. :sad2:

Friends? Siblings? People you can bribe??

:sad1:

I was referring more to how I was able to get served with relative ease at a high-class joint like Mizner's, despite having four legs and a tail. As a part-Siamese, I do have a leg up when it comes to speaking, so that helps as well. Not having thumbs is a downside, as I do have to take my keys from the valet with my teeth.

I learned a couple years ago that Mizner's takes cash. . .they seem to thrive on it. Almost makes them giddy with delight. The valets may appreciate a good set of teeth. . .lol.

I totally get that, but ya know. . .just bring him along one more time. . .my son would get that and he is going to be here and available to be a sitter.

So, I know it's early, but I am headed to bed as my day will start early tomorrow! I will do my best to check in during my cruise, but I know this thread moves fast, if y'all start a new one while I am away someone let me know!:goodvibes

So, I know it's early, but I am headed to bed as my day will start early tomorrow! I will do my best to check in during my cruise, but I know this thread moves fast, if y'all start a new one while I am away someone let me know!:goodvibes

have a fantasmic time.....;)

Enjoy my friend. . .and thank you.

I totally get that, but ya know. . .just bring him along one more time. . .my son would get that and he is going to be here and available to be a sitter.

Oooooo.... That might work!

Once again, have a fun and safe trip! We'll miss you.

And don't worry about missing the thread if we start a new one. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction, and I'll make sure I update a post on the first page with the updated thread link as well as the numerous postings at the end with the neon sign pointing everybody where to go. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Oooooo.... That might work!

Once again, have a fun and safe trip! We'll miss you.

And don't worry about missing the thread if we start a new one. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction, and I'll make sure I update a post on the first page with the updated thread link as well as the numerous postings at the end with the neon sign pointing everybody where to go. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I knew we could count on you to tell us where to go..:thumbsup2:thumbsup2pirate:

I knew we could count on you to tell us where to go..:thumbsup2:thumbsup2pirate:

Well I recall SOMEONE accused me of bringing out the big flashing neon sign before during one of our thread changes, so it's only appropriate that I break it out again.

:rotfl:

Y'all have been so busy tonight. the one I go out for a little..

Tara have fun on the cruise!! The rest enjoy your weekend.
I'll be busy doing family stuff and need to really think about packing.
sorry but i I will be kidnapping Darcy for our 4th annual Aug visit :goodvibes

Really can't wait and maybe pics who knows :rotfl2:

Have a great trip- relax and have fun!

Y'all have been so busy tonight. the one I go out for a little..

Tara have fun on the cruise!! The rest enjoy your weekend.
I'll be busy doing family stuff and need to really think about packing.
sorry but i I will be kidnapping Darcy for our 4th annual Aug visit :goodvibes

Really can't wait and maybe pics who knows :rotfl2:

Look, my son loves me to pimp him out. Its money after all. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter