Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all of my beautiful SSC friends. Today I am sad to say is my last post on the SSC. Because I no longer am single and do not want to cause issues with certain regular posters, I have chosen to remove myself from this thread. If you wish to continue chatting with me and meet up anytime you are in Florida or wish me to join other meets, please PM me. I can provide you my personal details. I truly will miss all of you. . .

Hello all of my beautiful SSC friends. Today I am sad to say is my last post on the SSC. Because I no longer am single and do not want to cause issues with certain regular posters, I have chosen to remove myself from this thread. If you wish to continue chatting with me and meet up anytime you are in Florida or wish me to join other meets, please PM me. I can provide you my personal details. I truly will miss all of you. . .

But you are a pivotal member and the reason I started reading!!!!

Hey, we will miss you! Good for you taking a transfer out of the the single world, and I will see you in October!

And say hi to Patty!

:hug: I'll see you in sept/oct. :hug:

May I say something

This thread is "Singles" yet also "Social" just because a member has met someone should not mean they are out of the "Club", friendships grow on message boards along with disputes, Friends should keep interjecting wonderful posts and comments even if their status has changed to "In a relationship"

Have a great evening everyone
Def

May I say something

This thread is "Singles" yet also "Social" just because a member has met someone should not mean they are out of the "Club", friendships grow on message boards along with disputes, Friends should keep interjecting wonderful posts and comments even if their status has changed to "In a relationship"

Def
:thumbsup2:goodvibes
Anytime sweetie. . .you know I wuv your guy.

I like him a lot myself... :cloud9:;)

Don't go, you are a big part of the fun...:confused3

Oh, and one other thing. Those of you going to be here this month, August, that are planning to meet up with me or dismem98, please pm me your dates and a contact number. Or, if you are not comfortable with providing a contact number, just let me know and I will send you mine. Most of the time exchanging cell numbers is the easiest though.

dismem98 will be here from the 10th till she decides to fly home, which has been known to change frequently.

ctnurse - I know you are going to be here. Let me know if you want to meet up.

There are others that I already have numbers for that don't post regularly on this thread.

Can't wait to meet some new faces. . .
Ill send you a PM
Noooooooooooooo
But you are a pivotal member and the reason I started reading!!!!
Agreed
Oh and maybe I should start my own thread. . .I will search for a title tonight. . .lol.
I will be looking for your post:goodvibes
May I say something

Def
Totally agree!

I am SO happy for you!
Don't go, you are a big part of the fun...:confused3

Agree again!

May I say something

Def

Hmmmmm...just think...If you did ONLY have "Singles", DC and TDB would have to "bow out" pretty awfully soon! That's just not right!!!!

How about if ya'll think about what "The Disney Way" means???

Hint...Being Nasty to each other is NOT "The Disney Way", eh?

Don't go! If you read the rules for the thread, it doesn't say one has to be single....and we wouldn't care if it did. We don't boot out married peeps, either.

Hmmmmm...just think...If you did ONLY have "Singles", DC and TDB would have to "bow out" pretty awfully soon! That's just not right!!!!

How about if ya'll think about what "The Disney Way" means???

Hint...Being Nasty to each other is NOT "The Disney Way", eh?

I don't think there's much chance of us bowing out... :rotfl::rotfl:

I like y'all too much! :grouphug:

ok, so I'm just gonna say it....do you really want to leave us or do you feel that you have to because you don't fall into the "single" category? if you truly want to leave us, ok...we'll try to understand. but if you feel that you need to leave because of the latter, unless you just got married in the last 24 hours, legally you are still among the single crowd.
so while you may feel that this is your "last" post on SSC, I don't think any of us are buying into it. so I'm voting no...you don't get to "break up" with us, we're just gonna keep hounding you and hounding you until you answer back.

anybody else wanna let her leave us??

:eek:

:sad2:

:rolleyes1

:banana:

:flower3:

Don't go! If you read the rules for the thread, it doesn't say one has to be single....and we wouldn't care if it did. We don't boot out married peeps, either.

Wait... we have rules?? :confused3 Why didn't someone tell me about this?

I don't think there's much chance of us bowing out... :rotfl::rotfl:

I like y'all too much! :grouphug:

Ditto.

Besides... it would be like leaving my child. I don't think I could do that.

ok, so I'm just gonna say it....do you really want to leave us or do you feel that you have to because you don't fall into the "single" category? if you truly want to leave us, ok...we'll try to understand. but if you feel that you need to leave because of the latter, unless you just got married in the last 24 hours, legally you are still among the single crowd.
so while you may feel that this is your "last" post on SSC, I don't think any of us are buying into it. so I'm voting no...you don't get to "break up" with us, we're just gonna keep hounding you and hounding you until you answer back.

anybody else wanna let her leave us??

Very good point!

I've got the fuzzy handcuffs around here somewhere. I'm pretty sure we can restrain her and keep her from leaving us!

;)

Noooo!!!! I'll miss you Darcy! You helped me to chat more and lurk less!!! And I agree with a few of the other posters... If you're not single, no big deal to me!!! I say you're just as welcome. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter