Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

*tap tap* is this thing on?? LOL!!:wave2:

Popping in from under the 10 feet snow to say heeeeey!!! Man, I am OH SO DONE with this Winter is it not even funny. I have totally stepped up my Florida job hunt because I just really cannot any longer!!! Had a video interview on Tuesday and may be doing a quick trip down next week for an in-person interview. We'll see!

In other news... I am counting down to my solo excursion to the WORLD!! Oh I can't wait!!!!

I hope everyone is well... miss you guys!!

If anyone is interested I am back into internet radio. I'll be on air at www.bounceradio.net. I'm on Wednesdays at 9pm eastern, 6pm pacific. :) I talk about all sorts of things and play a wide range of music. It'd be great if you guys would tune in!

Wow, this thread is DEAD! What happened guys?! haha. Well your favorite bartender(for you newbies, that'd be me ;) ) is on the move again! :rotfl2: We're headed off to the Grand Canyon South Rim this time and it is a long term move. :cool1: Hope everyone is doing well! We're planning a WDW trip for November but we'll see what happens between now and August. :confused3

I know, I keep coming back but I don't want to keep talking to myself. I must be the last single gal on the thread. lol

You stay on the move, thats for sure!! I am getting geared up for my solo trip next month. yay :)

Wow, this thread is DEAD! What happened guys?! haha. Well your favorite bartender(for you newbies, that'd be me ;) ) is on the move again! :rotfl2: We're headed off to the Grand Canyon South Rim this time and it is a long term move. :cool1: Hope everyone is doing well! We're planning a WDW trip for November but we'll see what happens between now and August. :confused3

The pirate: grabs his bottle of rum, determined to drink his way thru this winter

I know, I keep coming back but I don't want to keep talking to myself. I must be the last single gal on the thread. lol

You stay on the move, thats for sure!! I am getting geared up for my solo trip next month. yay :)

you are so not the last, I may be doing laps around you on that subject....I can honestly say I've been super busy with work that it's been hard to get on.....although I am getting my life together so I can get my birthday trip planned which is happening in May:goodvibes

So tell me, all that this pertains to....what are your thoughts on the annual pass magic band? does this help or hurt us as an annual pass holder....

you are so not the last, I may be doing laps around you on that subject....I can honestly say I've been super busy with work that it's been hard to get on.....although I am getting my life together so I can get my birthday trip planned which is happening in May:goodvibes

So tell me, all that this pertains to....what are your thoughts on the annual pass magic band? does this help or hurt us as an annual pass holder....

hahahaha! You are too funny.. well you work hard, so you can play hard in May. :) Hope we get to meet up while we're there. I don't understand what all the hooplah is about with the magic bands. When we were there in Dec, we were one of the testers and I thought it was great! Especially with a child, I got to plan all my FPs before we left our hotel and if we didn't want to use it, we didnt. It seems like everyone is totally insane and angry over it. Im sure there are glitches and maybe we have to "plan" a little more than we are used to but honestly, I really enjoyed that we had them. I didn't have to keep taking my pass out for my discounts, and for me, it was just super convenient. Unless I am seriously missing something, I don't think it hurt me at all as an AP holder.

LOL Ill talk to ya..:cool1:.all the single ladies all the single ladies...put your hands up...oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh :rolleyes1

hahahaha! You are too funny.. well you work hard, so you can play hard in May. :) Hope we get to meet up while we're there. I don't understand what all the hooplah is about with the magic bands. When we were there in Dec, we were one of the testers and I thought it was great! Especially with a child, I got to plan all my FPs before we left our hotel and if we didn't want to use it, we didnt. It seems like everyone is totally insane and angry over it. Im sure there are glitches and maybe we have to "plan" a little more than we are used to but honestly, I really enjoyed that we had them. I didn't have to keep taking my pass out for my discounts, and for me, it was just super convenient. Unless I am seriously missing something, I don't think it hurt me at all as an AP holder.

I loved the magic bands, especially with a child, very convenient....and the fast pass system was as well..and Disney did a great job like always of having plenty of cast members out there to help

LOL Ill talk to ya..:cool1:.all the single ladies all the single ladies...put your hands up...oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh :rolleyes1

I loved the magic bands, especially with a child, very convenient....and the fast pass system was as well..and Disney did a great job like always of having plenty of cast members out there to help

Ok, just so you know, I now have that song in my head!!:scared:

so you're liking the bands, very interesting...I've talked to some others that weren't happy with it...and yeah I know they had to work out the bugs and everything but I would think it would be, like you said convenient. So did you order yours ahead of time or did you get it once you got on property?

That's awesome to hear. We spend most of yesterday trying to get our FP+ figured out. I don't think the site is very user friendly.

Ok, just so you know, I now have that song in my head!!:scared: so you're liking the bands, very interesting...I've talked to some others that weren't happy with it...and yeah I know they had to work out the bugs and everything but I would think it would be, like you said convenient. So did you order yours ahead of time or did you get it once you got on property?

You aren't the only one with that song in your head. We will have to wait and see how the magic bands work.

I'm on my phone and trying to figure out how to use the multi quote function, I can't find it.

Just checking in and to see how y'all are. We are doing great and getting ready for spring. It was 65F today. It's great to see all the old timers, not that we are old, just been around for a bit. ;)

I'm on my phone and trying to figure out how to use the multi quote function, I can't find it. Just checking in and to see how y'all are. We are doing great and getting ready for spring. It was 65F today. It's great to see all the old timers, not that we are old, just been around for a bit. ;)

Hey you!! When is yours and Eric's next trip!?

I didn't mind the Magic Bands too much. After a day or so, I pretty much forgot I was even wearing one. I didn't find them much more convinient then just carrying a card around, but I also didn't have any issues with them either.

Now FP+ ... don't get me started. Just not a fan of the system, and I think the MDE website and software is horrible. I've always been a rope dropper, so I understand that FP+ was never geared towards me, but I'm not all happy about changing up my touring plans around that stupid new system.

For me though, WDW is all about relaxing, wandering around, drinking, and eating so the FP+ isn't going to cause me to drop WDW anytime soon. Already looking at airfare for my F&W trip. After seeing the World Showcase kiosk set ups they've been doing for the Flower&Garden fest, I may be looking to hit that up as well for 2015.

Hey you!! When is yours and Eric's next trip!?

Hey! We will be there in May. :)
I didn't mind the Magic Bands too much. After a day or so, I pretty much forgot I was even wearing one. I didn't find them much more convinient then just carrying a card around, but I also didn't have any issues with them either.

Now FP+ ... don't get me started. Just not a fan of the system, and I think the MDE website and software is horrible. I've always been a rope dropper, so I understand that FP+ was never geared towards me, but I'm not all happy about changing up my touring plans around that stupid new system.

For me though, WDW is all about relaxing, wandering around, drinking, and eating so the FP+ isn't going to cause me to drop WDW anytime soon. Already looking at airfare for my F&W trip. After seeing the World Showcase kiosk set ups they've been doing for the Flower&Garden fest, I may be looking to hit that up as well for 2015.

Us too, we spend all day Sunday navigating the MDE website. We are looking forward to trying it and seeing how it works. We just don't like the idea of having to plan so far in advance.

Brocktoon said:

I was at f&g Sunday and it was amazing. Lots of good drink and food choices. Not as much as f&w but I'm sure when they see how successful this year is they may add more next year!

Well we're all settled at the Grand Canyon South Rim. It is BEAUTIFUL up here! My allergies cleared up almost immediately too which was great. haha

Hope everyone is doing well! We're looking to possibly do a mid-November trip to WDW if we have the money. Should know for sure come August.

I know its pretty far in advance (well not really I guess) but if anyone is planning a f&w meet up when do you think it will be? I think the last few ones were late October? Unfortunately for me the last week/first week of the month are the worst for me as my job is in accounting (stupid month end!) I just requested off mid-October from TDS and may try to swing a trip down if anyone is planning anything. Would be the week beginning Oct 12th. It hasn't been approved yet though as it seems all my fellow cm's like to go down the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter