Silly but good 1980's movies

All of them! LOL! Some of my favorites are:

Monster Squad
Red Dawn
Explorers

I'm sitting here watching Now You See Me and the Savoy theater flashed on screen and it reminded me of another great silly 80's movie, Johnny Dangerously :rotfl:

Oh yes, I really liked Adventures in Babysitting.

I remember the John Hughes stuff, most notably The Breakfast Club. I remember seeing that when I was young on the sly 'cause my parents wouldn't let me see R rated movies. I was like WOW this movie is great.

DD16 just asked me where our copy of My Cousin Vinny is...she says it's one of the best....

And yes, have to agree with Johnny Dangerously. Breakfast Club is showing in our local "vintage" theater next month. popcorn::

dd16 just asked me where our copy of my cousin vinny is...she says it's one of the best....

And yes, have to agree with johnny dangerously. Breakfast club is showing in our local "vintage" theater next month. Popcorn::

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Be excellent unto each other!
Party on dudes!
There strange things afoot at the Circle K
Hows it going royal ugly dudes? :rotfl2:

I just watched Teen Wolf and Gremlins with me kid. Talk about bad... but oddly entertaining.

I was thinking of "Can't Buy Me Love," too. :thumbsup2 I loved that movie.

I think I saw "Adventures in Babysitting" at the movie theater. (I think I'm dating myself here). I miss the 80's. I feel blessed that i was an 80's kid! :cool1:

And what about Goonies, The Three Amigos, and Pee-Wee's Big Adventure?

My girls love the best 80's movie ever -The Goonies

Also agree with Bill and Ted
Karate Kid, Big Trouble in Little China (weird but fun!), Explorers, Troop Beverly Hills, and 1 really sad one- My Girl (but that might be 90s?).

I just watched Back to the Future the other night and was surprised it still held up!

Almost all the John Hughes movies have held up over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter