Signs

wow - i can't even tell you how great this is! i'm really bad about signs and usually not able to 'dawdle' because of my husband and 7 year old with autism. i downloaded so many of your sign files. such a great help!

thank you a million times over!

patty

I took some sign photos but you have some I don't think I have seen. Thanks again Mark!

Thank you for sharing these. I too have trouble getting the time for photos, mostly I'm just trying to make sure I know where all 3 kids are.

I only used a few of these because we went to Disneyland, but they were still helpful.

Thanks again.

I am so excited to find this thread!! There are several signs that I have not been able to photograph properly, and you have done a beautiful job. I know I will be downloading a bunch!

Thanks!

I'm going to a crop tomorrow night and printed some of these out. They turned out fabulous--esp the Spectromagic ones! Way better than mine look. LOL

Your sign photos are fabulous. I did download quite a few to place in my photobook. Actually, all of your photos are great! You have a real talent with a camera!

Thanks for sharing, Karen

Oh noes! The couple signs I need for my wedding table "numbers" are missing. Any chance you have some more hiding on your hard drive?

Oh noes! The couple signs I need for my wedding table "numbers" are missing. Any chance you have some more hiding on your hard drive?

Which "numbers" are you missing? Because I'm down here, and happy to take some sign pictures if you need them, as I'm sure many others would be willing.

Are these pictures still posted? I dont see any but maybe my work computer is blocking them? Hmmm....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter