Signs

Thank you so much for posting and sharing these amazing pictures with us!

I will be using lots of them and will list when I do - too late at night now to isolate....

Rita~
What are you loooking for inparticular??

In the following link post #784 is the DisneyWorld Country Bear Jamboree Sign..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1537784&page=53

Hi Nanacy!
One of my groups for Characters is CBJ and Im stuck! DL no longer has XBJ and I thought I would find more on line but so far nope!
I'll have to look and see if Susie used that photo before I do anything. I had also thought of doing general woodsy theme because thats what DLs area liiks like because Pooh and Splash are also in that area.
Thank you!

borrowed some shots for the scrapbook, i never thought of using the ride and restaurant signs on the pages we had pictures for, now more pictures for me to take next trip, the kids will be thrilled. I used your soarin, tusker house, and tower of terror pictures. thanks for sharing.

You guys are very welcome. I plan to go back in June this year. I'll check back in before I go to gather requests for any new photos.

On this trip, I'm planning to do a series of photos called "Disney World Through the Eyes of a Child". All of the pictures will be taken from roughly a 4 year's eye level. I'll also be trying to see things the way I think a small child would see them. It should be fun. If it works, when you look at the pictures, you'll feel like you are seeing Disney World through the eyes of a small child.

Mark, thanks so much for posting this! I had no idea this thread even existed. I do mainly digi-scrapping now, and while I have tons of WDW photos, none are as amazing as yours. I love your sign photos and am thrilled to be able to use them in my scrapbooks.:hug:

Mark - Just looking and everything is amazing. Not only are the pics gorgeous, but I am in awe that you remember to take them in all the madness.

borrowed some shots for the scrapbook, i never thought of using the ride and restaurant signs on the pages we had pictures for, now more pictures for me to take next trip, the kids will be thrilled. I used your soarin, tusker house, and tower of terror pictures. thanks for sharing.

Why take your own? Just use his. One less thing you'll have to do. I know Mark's are way nicer than mine. Thanks for making my life a little easier

Hello Mark, I just wanted to also say THANK YOU for sharing your photos. We returned last month from our first trip to Disney, with our two daughters. They (and we) had an awesome FIRST trip and I know that we will return. In the past we have always spent time off work with extended family and this was really a true first vacation for them. Therefore I am working on putting together a book for the girls of our trip. When I ran across your thread I was thrilled to find many pictures that while at Disney I didn't have the foresight to think that I might need or wished I had after we returned!!!! Of course, like so many others on here already, even the ones that I snapped while there, are no where close to the quality of the ones you took!! I noticed that you started this thread over a year ago and the pictures you took are still "blessing" those that find them!! THANKS!!!

First, thank you so much for sharing the photos. They are amazing pictures, so beautifully done. I love all of the sign series. I have recently tried to take photos of signs to include in scrapbook pages but my pictures never come out this beautiful.

I am also going in June and we are going with a "first timer" so I plan to take a boat load of pictures if possible. But if you are taking any requests, I would love to see all the entrance signs to all the lands in Magic Kingdom: Fantasyland Land, Frontierland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, etc. I plan on doing pages themed around each of the lands as we approach them.

Hi Mark, a while back I asked if you have a picture of the "See Ya Real Soon" sign and you never answered me back, I am assuming you did not have it at that time. In all of the years that we've been going to WDW, I never even thought to take a picture of that sign. Our last trip was in 2007 and thats the scrapbook I am working on. I was wondering if you happen to have a picture of it now? If so can I borrow it? Unfortunately it will be a long time until I am able to get back to Disney World, :sad1: so for now I won't be able to take any pictures for my scrapbooks. Thanks.
Connie

I'm glad that people are still finding these pictures useful.

I'm sorry about the delayed response, but I do not have a "See Ya Real Soon" sign. I haven't been back to WDW since 2007. My next trip is a two week adventure planned for this June. I'll definitely be taking requests and I'll get plenty of new shots for everyone.

Thanks Mark, I appreciate it. Lucky you, you get to go for 2 weeks!;) Have a wonderful time!!!

Hi Mark, a while back I asked if you have a picture of the "See Ya Real Soon" sign and you never answered me back, I am assuming you did not have it at that time. In all of the years that we've been going to WDW, I never even thought to take a picture of that sign. Our last trip was in 2007 and thats the scrapbook I am working on. I was wondering if you happen to have a picture of it now? If so can I borrow it? Unfortunately it will be a long time until I am able to get back to Disney World, :sad1: so for now I won't be able to take any pictures for my scrapbooks. Thanks.
Connie

Probably not the one you were referring to but ......

WDWSept2008797.jpg

Amazing Pics thanks for sharing them! I was so excited to see one of Alfredo's :goodvibes My dh and I had dinner there on our honeymoon back in 2001 and we were so bummed when they closed. We have a picture that the waiter took of us when our desserts arrived and one of us at the fountain outside but I never thought to get a pic of the Alfredo's name on the building. Now I'm going to go back and add it to our honeymoon album! :thumbsup2

Probably not the one you were referring to but ......

WDWSept2008797.jpg

Hey Brack thanks alot!! It's not the sign I was looking for but, I will definately be using this for a Halloween page. ;) Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter