Signatures that are funny!

DisneyMania05 said:
ErrorMessage.png

(Click the middle one, click the middle one! :rotfl2: )
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: They would delete the message anyway. :rotfl2:

DementedRiku said:
My sister helped me figure out how to animate icons so i worked all day on this one! I know we can ALL relate to it! :)

disconnecting.gif
Yeah I'd say so. I hate when that happens.

Can someone make one for me that says:
Winner!
Congrats! you get free Inferno and 10,000 credits for being such a good Community Leader! I'm sorry you have been Dis-Connected, click ok to be banned for 10 years. We will take all of your stuff and Give it to Allisondude and her friends.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: So what do ya think?

I really think you all are more creative than me! I guess it's because you have been DC so many times.

:)
Azure said:
I really think you all are more creative than me! I guess it's because you have been DC so many times.
No, don't say that. I liked yours. :)

Ok the imageshack isnt working on my computer now so i will do this without pics.

Part 1.

To take pics:

Computer: press the prt scr sysrq button usually next to f12.

Laptop: i dont know

Then go to paint and click on edit.From there u click paste and u have a pic of ur screen on paint.Press the button on the top left that looks like a square.Next you just hold down the left mouse button and u will form a square.then right click on the square and choose clear selection and keep on doing this until the thing u want to change is there surrounded by nothing.

deepshadow said:
Ok the imageshack isnt working on my computer now so i will do this without pics.

Part 1.

To take pics:

Computer: press the prt scr sysrq button usually next to f12.

Laptop: i dont know

Then go to paint and click on edit.From there u click paste and u have a pic of ur screen on paint.Press the button on the top left that looks like a square.Next you just hold down the left mouse button and u will form a square.then right click on the square and choose clear selection and keep on doing this until the thing u want to change is there surrounded by nothing.
i know how to take pics. i need to know how to change the text on a staff message :scratchin

ok imageshack is working again so i might post pics.

Part 2.

next go down to the bottom right and u will see a small grey dot. put ur mouse over it and u will see a small line with arrows on both sides.it is slanted.when u see it,click and size the image smaller.You are now ready to make it funny.

If u want pics to help u on part 1 or 2 just ask. :thumbsup2

deepshadow said:
ok imageshack is working again so i might post pics.

Part 2.

next go down to the bottom right and u will see a small grey dot. put ur mouse over it and u will see a small line with arrows on both sides.it is slanted.when u see it,click and size the image smaller.You are now ready to make it funny.

If u want pics to help u on part 1 or 2 just ask. :thumbsup2
i need pics on part two :)

CaptainGreenSkin said:
i know how to take pics. i need to know how to change the text on a staff message :scratchin
i see.Well i guess part 1 and 2 are for ppl that dont know how to take pics.Part 3 is for u.

Part 3.

Ur pic should now look like this.^

Now is the time for the editing.

deepshadow said:
i see.Well i guess part 1 and 2 are for ppl that dont know how to take pics.Part 3 is for u.

Part 3.

Ur pic should now look like this.^

Now is the time for the editing.

ok here are my questions

What gray dot? (post picture)

I know you go to Paint to edit. But what you do while you are in Paint?

Thats all for now :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter