Show Us Your Pins!

This is something I've wanted to do with my pins for years. The house we're in now has little wall space. So many windows. But we're moving this month. And I've chosen the bedroom that is to become my bear/Disney/Pooh room. And I'm gonna make 1 large wall a cork display for my pins collection. I cannot wait. It won't be for a while, but when it's done, I'll try to post a pic.

Blessings,
Winnie

Ok, sorry it took me so long to get back and post these...

Warning in advance..lots of pics to come!! ;)

First, my curio full of pins and other Disney things...

100_2080.jpg

100_2097.jpg

100_2090.jpg

100_2105.jpg

100_2102.jpg

100_2093.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2094.jpg

and here is my shadow box that I have my "Jessica In..." pin series in..

100_2044.jpg

and my shelf in the closet where my 4 books, a corkboard, boxes, etc. are kept..

100_2077.jpg

here is my cork/framed alphabet set in the boys playroom..

IMG_4379.jpg

and my 2 larger frames with my ds.com LE pins..

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

and my framed set in my bedroom..

IMG_4365.jpg

Ok, I will stop there and not share all the pages in my books and such too but that gives you an idea of the many ways I display my pins. ;)

TheDisneyBunch~ I love all your pictures!!! I would love to see more pictures if you would not mind posting more!

I would post pictures of all my stuff too, but can never get pictures to post on here for me! My dad built me this AWESOME coffee table, that has a glass top on it so you can see all my pins in it! Plus it has two drawers, that you can change out! I am working on talking him into making me another table for more Disney pins to go into too! If anyone wants to see pictures or be able to post them on here for me, just send me a pm.

OOOHH!! I want a table like that too..hehe Can your dad build me one too? ;)

I will try to snag some pics of my book pages tomorrow and share them. :goodvibes

Ok, here are my book pages and such.. waring you now..it is a lot of photos..lol

first my cork board of traders for Disney or some just for the kids to keep that I have set aside...

100_2138.jpg

and my state pins I would just LOVE to be able to complete so I can frame..

100_2136.jpg

12 days of Christmas set...

100_2133.jpg

and now for the book pages...

100_2140.jpg

100_2145.jpg

100_2146.jpg

100_2150.jpg

100_2151.jpg

100_2154.jpg

100_2164.jpg

100_2167.jpg

100_2168.jpg

100_2173.jpg

a few more to come in next post..

last few pages..

100_2174.jpg

100_2177.jpg

100_2178.jpg

Ok, other than the pics of my pins still in boxes that about covers it..lol Hopefully all of these will not just totally slow down the page..EEK!!!:scared1:

Nice pins!!! I really should take some pics of ours.....

What fun pictures from everyone. I have got to get my pins more organized. I did okay for awhile but I am way behind now.

Just curious.....do you collectors pay retail prices for the pins that you collect and trade? :scared1: If so, that is quite an investment.:scared:My kids each have a collection, but nothing like the hundreds or should I say thousands that you serious collectors have. They might each have 75 - 100. The cheapest pin we've ever seen at WDW is $6.95 but many more are in the $10-$12 dollar range. Most of my kids pins were purchased on trips to WDW and/or traded with cast members. :thumbsup2 I've ordered a few individual pins from ebay but never those huge lots. I was thinking about ordering a grab bag from Mousepinsonline for our upcoming trip, though. :goodvibes

last few pages..

100_2174.jpg

Ok, other than the pics of my pins still in boxes that about covers it..lol Hopefully all of these will not just totally slow down the page..EEK!!!:scared1:
Is this a binder or bag? Looking for something else to keep my pins in.

THANKS! ;)

Just curious.....do you collectors pay retail prices for the pins that you collect and trade? :scared1: If so, that is quite an investment.:scared:My kids each have a collection, but nothing like the hundreds or should I say thousands that you serious collectors have. They might each have 75 - 100. The cheapest pin we've ever seen at WDW is $6.95 but many more are in the $10-$12 dollar range. Most of my kids pins were purchased on trips to WDW and/or traded with cast members. :thumbsup2 I've ordered a few individual pins from ebay but never those huge lots. I was thinking about ordering a grab bag from Mousepinsonline for our upcoming trip, though. :goodvibes

We buy traders to build our collections. I have some good eBay sellers I trust, I have purchased some good pins from eBay to keep too. We also purchase from Mousepinsonline, they have great traders.

Is this a binder or bag? Looking for something else to keep my pins in.

THANKS! ;)

It looks like a bag, if you look you can see where the "pages" come apart. ;)

Here they are as promised. Sorry about the last couple pages, they are less organized than the rest, but it was like 1AM and my eyes were going cross eyed and I just wanted to get it done lol.

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

Wow great collections and pictures.

Timmyduck- you have some great series from Disneyland.

Disneybunch- awesome display of everything Disney.

Wow, you guys are impressive. So far I'm only collecting pins as a personal thing. I usually can only afford to buy pins I really want, so I just save them. I haven't quite gotten the hang of trading yet.

TimmyDuck! I love your Donald collection! And also I LOVE the Kaa pin on the last page! He's one of my fave villans. If you consider him a villan..haha

I've seen some collections of pins that were pretty big, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to post pictures of their pins. I just always wonder how much Disney's Collection board really does collect... :) Are we talking like 50 pins? 100? 200? I just have no idea and I'm a curious person! :laughing:

On dispins, my user name is cpdwiz.....

Good heavens Timmyduck!! that is unbelievable how many pins you have. that must have taken a long time to get all those pins. I am very impressed. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter