Show Us Your Pins!

thisismyhappyplace

never question my jedi skills
I've seen some collections of pins that were pretty big, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to post pictures of their pins. I just always wonder how much Disney's Collection board really does collect... :) Are we talking like 50 pins? 100? 200? I just have no idea and I'm a curious person! :laughing:

I have over 1800 pins in my collection.Most of which are Winnie The Pooh!

My overall pooh collection is huge. I've been collecting pooh for over 35 years,

Blessings,
Winnie

With 4 traders we easily have over a thousand pins, maybe more. We all framed sets in our rooms, we all have pin books (DD12 has 3 books) and we have pins we display elsewhere. For instance I've got a really cute little Tink on my "park bag" that will just stay there, we have a framed set of silhouettes that are framed with a silhouette of the girls etc etc. Taking and posting photos would take hours....lol

No pics at the moment, but I've been collecting & trading pins since 2005 and I have about 450 in my collection. . .about 60% of them are Goofy! :teeth:

My number on PinPics shows just under 4,000 pins in my collection, but I am a few hundred behind in posting, so the number is probably a lot closer to 4,200 or so.

Also, because of extra pins purchased for trading (multiples of listed pins) or selling, my total collection is somewhat more than 15,000 pins.

Oh my goodness gracious! that is amazing! I was not expecting that big of numbers! wow. good for you guys. you are my inspiration...:yay:

I feel quite small now with my collection of 250 pins! I have another 50 regular and 15 LE traders ready to take to trade on my summer WDW trip as well. I haven't got any pictures, but I am danauk on pinpics and my collection is on there.

lm2002.jpg

I have 368 in total, each different in some way, going back to the early 1960's.

I started collecting 2 years ago when i was 12 and im now 14 and have close to 1,500 pins maybe? We were on another disney cruise about 5 weeks ago and i traded 200 in the first day. Pin Trading addict! And we are leaving friday for DL and hoping to get many more!

We just put a bunch of pins on cork boards, now I've got to get another cork board up so I can take my 2 pages of Tink out of my book and put it on cork. :)

If you want to see my collection my username is wdwgirl03 on pinpics. I've got 100+ pins. I just ordered a few more hidden Mickey pins on ebay!! :cool1:

The wife and I probably have close to 1000 if not more. We started last May for a 2 week trip, in Oct for 10 days and just came back from another 10 day trip 2 weeks ago. I mainly collect Donald Ducks and I have over 200 of just him. I will take pictures this weekend and post them up and I'll even try and get a count on them.

I will try to come back and post pics later on..maybe tomorrow. :) I have about 1100 pins in my collection right now. :rolleyes1 I never thought I would own this many.. My goal when I started collecting 2 years ago was to own 300 pins....:rotfl: :scared1: Oops!! Yes, it is very very addicting.

We have 3 and going on 4 books full, 2 large frames, a couple of small framed type sets and a huge curio cabinet slam full of them..lol I am actually heading in there right now to do some arranging so I can add some new pins. ;)

I only have about 135 but DF has over 200. He likes the way my cork board looks and now he wants to do it. ;)

n657145244_7147797_542477.jpg

I wanna do the cork boards as well. How much do they usually run and where can you find them?

You can get them at any craft store; Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Jo-Ann (where I got mine.) It was $5.99 but it was on sale so I got it for under $5.00. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter