Shop the Block 2023-Earn up to 1,000 Airmiles!!!

I did the receipt shop but the App didn’t accept it. Metro shows Ferrero Rocher chocolate bars as ROCH. I think how the stores code the products may cause some problems. I have to wait to see if I need another shop for STB. Thought this one was easy … sigh🥺

My Airmiles Receipts which were being reviewed or inquired about have all posted now. My account is finished just waiting for Metro and Dollarama to post to confirm. DS and DH each have a one more to do. Fuel up the car for DH and Global Pet for DS

This was a rewarding offer to complete even if I did make a few miss steps along the way.

Stopped at Shell after dropping kiddo off at school, bought a couple chocolate bars and gum, it was $10.35 today and I used $10 in AM cash so only out of pocket 35 cents. And earned back 27 AM for that, plus it was my 4th shop so that's done and 1000 AM to come someday.

My Dollarama card link offer posted so all I am waiting for now is the receipt for waffles to be reviewed. It always seems to take a while to review them and about 50% of the time I need to send in an inquiry but so far the miles have always posted eventually.

I did an AM Receipts on both cards, but of course, I got the "this is going to take a little longer" message for both. I did Ferraro Roches on one and bacon on the other. Hopefully they both post this week!

So I've got 2 AM shops orders in. One over $100 and I'll have another by the end of the day today when I order the grandkids new crocs for the trip. I did the dollarama card link. I will do a shell as well just to be safe, in case I need to return one of my online orders. Does shell have to be an in store purchase, or can it be a gas purchase?

So I've got 2 AM shops orders in. One over $100 and I'll have another by the end of the day today when I order the grandkids new crocs for the trip. I did the dollarama card link. I will do a shell as well just to be safe, in case I need to return one of my online orders. Does shell have to be an in store purchase, or can it be a gas purchase?
As long as you earn a regular mile at Shell it counts. I never shop in the store, I always just buy cash and they count.

Well, since I said it would be "so easy" to get this done at 4 places, I thought I would also try to get my younger sister some points, as she's not great at the AM game now that Sobeys left.
My card:
1-Receipts on Dec. 8 (just posted)
2-Dollarama for a Disney GC and misc house stuff Dec. 9 using linked MC
3- Walmart.ca order through AMShops for cat litter Dec. 11
4-Plan to swing through the NSLC today to get... something i'm sure I'll see something fun for the holidays (I drink like 2x a month)

Her card:
1-Walmart litter also as we can always use more! Dec. 11
2-Amazon order through AMshops, I needed some underwear and it fit into clothing and accessories Dec. 11
3- Going to try the receipts using her app - tic tacs as my work mints are almost gone
4-She got the Global pet foods 25 AM bonus that someone posted about in the other AM thread so I'll get (forget it's actual name but we use the "diaper genie") cat litter bags to get 1 point, earn 25 for her, and then hopefully the 1000!

I'm excited to teach others about the new AM game now that they're coming back.

It can be gas.

Just purchased a Disney puzzle on Amazon thru airmiles....not sure if it qualifies...cant understand what is included what isnt
Amazon is a tough nut to crack, you certainly decided to jump into the deep end as far as online shopping in concerned
-here's what I found for a Disney Puzzle and an explanation
1702417550727.png
The small print at the top left of the listing is what's important, the category that Amazon puts it under is:
Toys & Games - puzzles - jigsaw puzzles
None of those are included in December's list (For big promos I tend to stick to either the very first part or the last, so toys & puzzles)
1702417723860.png

NOW - if it was in an included category I would be buying one like this that shows as being BOTH sold & shipped by Amazon proper. That way you know it will come quickly AND post if you've followed their strict rules

There are other options out there for buying a puzzle and getting miles (no idea if any of them have Disney or not though)
Michael's
Staples
Well .ca

Amazon is a tough nut to crack, you certainly decided to jump into the deep end as far as online shopping in concerned
-here's what I found for a Disney Puzzle and an explanation
View attachment 817352
The small print at the top left of the listing is what's important, the category that Amazon puts it under is:
Toys & Games - puzzles - jigsaw puzzles
None of those are included in December's list (For big promos I tend to stick to either the very first part or the last, so toys & puzzles)
View attachment 817355

NOW - if it was in an included category I would be buying one like this that shows as being BOTH sold & shipped by Amazon proper. That way you know it will come quickly AND post if you've followed their strict rules

There are other options out there for buying a puzzle and getting miles (no idea if any of them have Disney or not though)
Michael's
Staples
Well .ca
Thats funny..its the puzzle I bought...was buying anyway..so it comes tomorrow and see if points come.
Thanks for checking.
We get a new puzzle every xmas so this is ours this year.

One of my AM Receipts offers was posted, no just waiting for the one on my account, which was the Ferraro Roches. I think they were listed as ROCH on the receipt.

They do need to do some maintenance. None of my recent receipts went through as they should have all had to be manually reviewed. That has got to be costing them some money.

Last edited:
They do need to do some maintenance. None of my recent receipts went through as they should have all had to be manually reviewed. That has got to be costed them some money.
So cant access which products are ok for receipts,,,do they change weekly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter