Sharing the Magic - PTR

I felt bad for not starting one sooner, now we just have to see whether I actually get round to writing a TR this time. I've realised that I never even started one for my Halloween Trip! :confused3

Sometimes life just gets in the way doesn't it !!
Sure you will do one for this trip.
I defo doing one I love reading everyone else's.
Happy planning xx

Isila said:
So do you need recommendation to be in it? Do I have to present my ID or will you believe me :love:

ID is definitely not necessary ;) we might get caught out if it was required :lmao:

I've had quite a productive weekend! Yesterday I put together the girls' activity packs for the Eurostar (will post a pic later!). Today I dragged hubby round the shopping to buy the last few essentials (aka Disney T-Shirts!)#

I aim to start doing the packing during the week so that there's not much left to do on Saturday!

Ooh and I must find my camera! When I do, I will share a few photos from our Halloween trip on here. Seeing as though I was completely lame and didn't do a Trip Report!

You've been busy :thumbsup2

Don't worry, I just finished last year's TR :lmao:

HappyPanda said:
I've had quite a productive weekend! Yesterday I put together the girls' activity packs for the Eurostar (will post a pic later!). Today I dragged hubby round the shopping to buy the last few essentials (aka Disney T-Shirts!)#

I aim to start doing the packing during the week so that there's not much left to do on Saturday!

Ooh and I must find my camera! When I do, I will share a few photos from our Halloween trip on here. Seeing as though I was completely lame and didn't do a Trip Report!

Would love to see those pics. Good woman, feels great to be getting all the bits in order doesn't it. Buy any nice bits?xx

Gorgeous girls!!! I bet they have a blast. R desperately wants her best friend to come with us - I do feel bad that she doesn't have a little playmate with her to share the fun!

Fab PTR! Wave if you see us walking around! :thumbsup2

Oh - and 30 is fine. I quite liked being 30 - I am hitting 35 this year and that terrifies me! So close to 40!!!! :scared1:

Oh - and 30 is fine. I quite liked being 30 - I am hitting 35 this year and that terrifies me! So close to 40!!!! :scared1:

you know, real life begins after 40... :hippie: or so I say to myself to feel better.

All set Helen? :yay: x

Not at all! I've had such a busy week at work I haven't even started to think about packing, still haven't found my camera either! :scared1:

I am going to make a concerted effort to make a start tonight, I really don't want to be rushing around on Saturday doing it all!

3 more sleeps... eeeeeeeeek! :woohoo:

HappyPanda said:
Not at all! I've had such a busy week at work I haven't even started to think about packing, still haven't found my camera either! :scared1:

I am going to make a concerted effort to make a start tonight, I really don't want to be rushing around on Saturday doing it all!

Lol its hard to find time but its the washing that really kills me! I have no dryer so i have to be very organised :/
Eeeek!! 3 sleeps :banana: in still on 94!
Hope the camera turns up soon xx

3 sleeps for us too!!! :thumbsup2:woohoo:

I am in much the same boat as you - haven't even printed off all my documents and have a broken printer - so have to do it at work tomorrow and hand over more money! Hope you find your camera! My DSLR has died; but luckily my sister is loaning me hers; so collecting it on Saturday!

Guaranteed I WILL be rushing round doing it all on Saturday! Hope you get it started tonight and are more organised than me!

RoseBug said:
3 sleeps for us too!!! :thumbsup2:woohoo:

I am in much the same boat as you - haven't even printed off all my documents and have a broken printer - so have to do it at work tomorrow and hand over more money! Hope you find your camera! My DSLR has died; but luckily my sister is loaning me hers; so collecting it on Saturday!

Guaranteed I WILL be rushing round doing it all on Saturday! Hope you get it started tonight and are more organised than me!

I print out papers as soon as I get them. Multiple copies.

With 3 sleeps left you should be ver excited!

I print out papers as soon as I get them. Multiple copies.

With 3 sleeps left you should be ver excited!

My printer has been broken for a while; I thought it had run out of ink - so spent a fortune on new cartridges a few weeks back - went to print it all and realised that it is the printer not the cartridges. :headache: So have to do it at work which is a nightmare as have to ask permission and pay etc.

My printer has been broken for a while; I thought it had run out of ink - so spent a fortune on new cartridges a few weeks back - went to print it all and realised that it is the printer not the cartridges. :headache: So have to do it at work which is a nightmare as have to ask permission and pay etc.

I do it at work too. No permission needed, and it's so good.

I printed all my documents at work last week - that's the one thing I did do!

I found my camera last night, but can't find the charger! :confused3 If I don't find it tonight then I will just buy myself a new camera.. as I can't imagine going to DLP without a camera at all! :sad:

I stll haven't started packing but I have made a list of what to pack.. so that's a start, right? :lmao:

I am really wishing that i had taken today as a day's holiday - as I'm feeling panicky only have one day to actually pack it all!

Kizzy - I feel your pain with the washing. I checked DDs clothes drawers today and they are all almost empty :scared1: - I'm sure when I checked earlier in the week, they were full to the brim. So tonight I will be spending every spare moment washing and drying clothes ready to be packed tomorrow!

My other 'To Do' things for tonight are:

Charge iPad
Download new books onto Kindle
Charge Kindle
Make up activity packs for the girls
Charge Camera (if I find the charger!)

Then tomorrow it will be all systems go with packing. Luckily, DD goes to a theatre school on a Saturday morning from 10am until 12.40pm so that will give me a few hours of peace to try and get as much done as I can!

Tomorrow night my brother and I are going to see Jason Manford, so there's no rest for the wicked! Will be rushing home after to get some sleep ahead of my 5am wake-up alarm on D Day :yay:

I printed all my documents at work last week - that's the one thing I did do!

I found my camera last night, but can't find the charger! :confused3 If I don't find it tonight then I will just buy myself a new camera.. as I can't imagine going to DLP without a camera at all! :sad:

I stll haven't started packing but I have made a list of what to pack.. so that's a start, right? :lmao:

I am really wishing that i had taken today as a day's holiday - as I'm feeling panicky only have one day to actually pack it all!

Kizzy - I feel your pain with the washing. I checked DDs clothes drawers today and they are all almost empty :scared1: - I'm sure when I checked earlier in the week, they were full to the brim. So tonight I will be spending every spare moment washing and drying clothes ready to be packed tomorrow!

My other 'To Do' things for tonight are:

Charge iPad
Download new books onto Kindle
Charge Kindle
Make up activity packs for the girls
Charge Camera (if I find the charger!)

Then tomorrow it will be all systems go with packing. Luckily, DD goes to a theatre school on a Saturday morning from 10am until 12.40pm so that will give me a few hours of peace to try and get as much done as I can!

Tomorrow night my brother and I are going to see Jason Manford, so there's no rest for the wicked! Will be rushing home after to get some sleep ahead of my 5am wake-up alarm on D Day :yay:

Helen hope you all have a great trip :)
This time next year we will be going yay
Looking forward to the tr !!

Find that charger soon !!

Not long now 2 sleeps !!
We are going 4 weeks sun.
Hope my DH loves it ????

Jason manford is vey funny :thumbsup2
Enjoy xx

So I found my charger!!

I've also managed to do most of my packing, but not all of it! Just been to town for the last few bits and now heading home to do the rest of the packing, have a shower and then off to see Jason Manford!

Taxi is coming at 730 tomorrow morning, eeek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter