Sharing the Magic - PTR

HappyPanda

DIS Veteran
Hello again! I’m back with my 5th PTR! This time we have a massively exciting trip planned as DD and I are getting to share our magic place with two newbies! So without any delay let’s get on with the usual:

WHO:

Me!
Name: Helen
Favourite characters: Stitch, Chip & Dale, Donald and Ariel
Favourite rides: Crush, BTM and POTC

SIL
Name: Shelly
Favourite characters: TBC – it’s her first trip!
Favourite rides: TBC – it’s her first trip!

DD
Name: Olivia
Favourite characters: Minnie, Stitch, Princesses, Tigger and Donald
Favourite rides: Snow White, POTC and IASW and although not technically ride she LOVES Stitch Live.

DN
Name: Lucy
Favourite characters: Minnie & Daisy
Favourite rides: I have a feeling she’s going to love IASW!

Although Olivia and Lucy are cousins they are more like sisters, they get on so well and are completely inseparable. Here are a couple of pics of them in their full cuteness:

Where:

Hotel Santa Fe

When:

Sunday 16th February – Friday 21st February

How:

We are getting a taxi from our house at 7am on Sunday morning to Kings Cross, we will then be boarded the direct Eurostar straight to the magic.

Why:

This trip was a complete impulse buy when the ‘deal of the century’ came up on eBookers! I booked it for two adults and two children and asked my SIL if she’d like to come with us with Lucy. The answer was a big YES!

On our last trip in October, Olivia spent the whole time saying “I wish Lucy was here” or “Lucy would love this” , little did she know then that I had already booked this trip and on our last day in the magic I revealed it to her.

Aaaah Helen you can be 25 forever like me! (Nearly hitting my 3rd 25th birthday ;) )
Sounds like a fab girly trip :yay: and the girls are cute as buttons! Looking forward to reading all about it.
Any meal plans yet?
Kiz
X

Very cute girls! I'm sure there will be some princess dresses packed :)

Meals

I have put the below meal plan together, the ones in red are the ones that are definite - everything else is changeable but I'm going to try and stick to it wherever possible:

Very cute girls! I'm sure there will be some princess dresses packed :)

I have bought them both a cinderella dress to wear to Auberge and DD has a cute minnie dress she'll be taking. My niece is quite a tom-boy though, so it's going to be a struggle to get her in her princess dress. She cried her eyes out when she had to try it on!

Aaaah Helen you can be 25 forever like me! (Nearly hitting my 3rd 25th birthday ;) )
Sounds like a fab girly trip :yay: and the girls are cute as buttons! Looking forward to reading all about it.
Any meal plans yet?
Kiz
X

Deal, 25 forever! :cool1:

I've just added my meal plan on here, I've booked all the ones that I can but there's still a lot of room left for a bit of flexibility for the rest!

HappyPanda said:
Deal, 25 forever! :cool1:

I've just added my meal plan on here, I've booked all the ones that I can but there's still a lot of room left for a bit of flexibility for the rest!

Great choices. We loved Rainforest cafe last time & the girls will be in their element with Auberge. Its my favourite age ;)

Great choices. We loved Rainforest cafe last time & the girls will be in their element with Auberge. Its my favourite age ;)

Rainforest Cafe is DDs favourite! I'm hoping DN likes it a bit more than when we took her to the one in London last year, she cried when the storm went off and when the gorillas moved!

YAY for PTR!

I'm puzzled if to do Rainforest cafe. Last time it was bad. But I love the theming.
And I'm still not sure if to do cafe Mickey. I don't want to sit in glass area again.

YAY for PTR!

I'm puzzled if to do Rainforest cafe. Last time it was bad. But I love the theming.
And I'm still not sure if to do cafe Mickey. I don't want to sit in glass area again.

I wasn't sure about Cafe Mickey and if it was just DD and I going we probably wouldn't do it. But I wanted to do a character meal on our first evening to see how DN reacts around the characters.

I will ask for a table in the main area, I hate sitting in the conservatory area.

We've luckily not had a bad meal at the Rainforest Cafe.. although I think the Kid's meals leave a lot to be desired!

HappyPanda said:
Rainforest Cafe is DDs favourite! I'm hoping DN likes it a bit more than when we took her to the one in London last year, she cried when the storm went off and when the gorillas moved!

Aaah bless. It is quite dark though and all that noise is overwhelming for little ones. DD wouldn't try BTM til our last trip cause she thought it was going to fall apart!

Sounds like a wonderful trip ahead! The girls are so gorgeous. Your meal choices are great too - hope you have a wonderful time :thumbsup2

Aaah bless. It is quite dark though and all that noise is overwhelming for little ones. DD wouldn't try BTM til our last trip cause she thought it was going to fall apart!

DD will go on BTM but she really doesn't like the loud noises in the tunnels, but then again, neither do I!

HappyPanda said:
I wasn't sure about Cafe Mickey and if it was just DD and I going we probably wouldn't do it. But I wanted to do a character meal on our first evening to see how DN reacts around the characters.

I will ask for a table in the main area, I hate sitting in the conservatory area.

We've luckily not had a bad meal at the Rainforest Cafe.. although I think the Kid's meals leave a lot to be desired!

And when do I do that? When making the reservation?

Yay you did one :cool1:
How super cute are the girls :)
Great meal plans Helen only 10 days away I'm very jealous
Xxx
Ps can I be in the 25 club 2 ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter